Reviews for Just a Game
Extreme fan chapter 30 . 1/9/2014
Oh my goodness this story was down right amazing! I couldn't stop reading it! I love it! Please please please please please please update the last chapter! I know it's been years but you'll make at lot of fans happy! Espically me! Please!
BGuate224 chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
I got really excited because this is a very long story with so much progress and quirks and DEPTH. And then...IT WAS ABANDONED AND I MAY JUST CRY NOW.
Sarah chapter 30 . 6/25/2013
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THIS ISN'T THE ENED?! UPDATE!
Jo chapter 30 . 6/25/2013
First off I want to say I am absolutely in love with this story. It is completely amazing and I have literally been up all night reading it. So that's why I am so disappointed to see that this isn't the end and you haven't updated in what seem like an eternity! Please finish it!
patricia.remacova chapter 30 . 6/5/2013
I like that but like you said there supossed to be one more chapter but you didnt post it ... I am just wondering if you are going to do that? :))
BuzBeeMags chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
And... he also kinda... said he would kill you Kurt... no biggy... but WHAT
BuzBeeMags chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
YEEEEEES! I was just waiting for them to discover the funk! HOW THE FUCK CAN CHRIS GO FROM FLAT NOTES IN THAT SONG TO THE HIGH F IN DEFYING GRAVITY!
I wanna do that...
OCCDgal4life chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
I LOVE THIS! ITS SOOOO GOOD!
cold kagome chapter 30 . 2/22/2013
omg.. lol love jeaosulyblaine.. lol omg wes and david.. omg they did it.. lol
earnest-kitty chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
No! Just no! You are not a writer! If you ever decide to become the first thing I suggest you to do, is to do real. All of this, every thing you written up to now are just words they dont claw their way under a skin, they dont even make sense logicaly, have sex, get in a car crash, and drink a lot of coffee( it works in that exact order) and stop doing this!
Starklainer chapter 30 . 9/8/2012
Are you going to finish this? I'd love to read the end. great job!
A.R. Liam chapter 30 . 9/2/2012
Please finish I want to know what happens :( it's such a good book
thedoctorandriver chapter 30 . 12/2/2011
This is an awesome story! But u can't leave it there! That's like definitely against the law! I mean, we didn't find out who sent all the gifts (my guess is Tyler-he is an awesome oc by the way, I really like his character) and klaine aren't completely together yet!

Yeah so update! As soon as u can! Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
It would be kinda awesome if you updated (:
OneTwoOne chapter 30 . 9/27/2011
wow, soo great! next chapter pleaaase! want some klaine making up! - Loving your writing btw (: