Reviews for Hooaws and a Duckbill
wolf-master321 chapter 1 . 7/3
You were right that was as funny and sad as "make a wish"
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 1/14
Can't believe I never reviewed this one. I know I've read it multiple times and I enjoyed it just as much this time. It was a hoot and a half, although I was kind of sorry not to see the lovely Miss Lovegood as one of the 3 girls.

Red
Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Brilliant, your warning of not eating or drinking was timely. Keep writing, I'm an old fart myself.
Silky Button chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
hahaha! that was great!
bodsquad chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
hahahahaha hilarious very much enjoyed that.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
a really amusing story :)
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Okay, I'm with Harry on this one. How the hell did Moony get ahold of platypus blood?

Three girls? I only saw Hermione and Fleur mentioned. Okay, so Harry's just as clueless as I am. Now I'm really curious about whose the third? Damn, so part Veela sisters, and an incredibly lovely naughty bookworm. Some blokes have all the luck.

Damn did I enjoy this. You certainly have a flare for odd humor.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Fairly amusing, but the sexual innuendo got tiresome fairly early on.
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is really, really weird. Can't describe it any other way. Just... odd.

Also, I'm fairly certain platypuses have flippers and not paws.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Interesting...

Very entertaining though
Shiro Tsubasa chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
So well written and absolutely hilarious! Perhaps my favorite part is the use of a platypus in the resurrection, definitely a unique choice.
MangaFreak15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Holy. This was awesome. I laughed so hard at it, especially at the end with the 'cooked' haunch. Thumbs up! :)
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Funny
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh man, that was awesome, I was dying of laugher here, simply perfect way to take out our "favorite" (not) dark lord!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »