Reviews for Hooaws and a Duckbill
MegsKyu chapter 1 . 9/16
This one is among my favourite pieces of crack shit story! Hats off to your imagination dear author!

Nearly fell off the couch with how much I was laughing! 3
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 9/9
Amusing except for Harry coming off as cocky and a womanizer. The sexcapades didn't really fit in with the comedy. I'm all for lemons so that wasn't my issue. It just felt like you were forcing too many elements into a single one-shot. Orgies, super Harry (fiendfyre?), humor, canon, AU, OOCs(cursing Voldemort, cocky Harry) and bonding.
That is a lot! You are a good writer but there is no way that even the best writers could make all that work in such the short amount you've chosen. My advise would be to pick no more than two of those for a one-shot and no more than four for a novel. True some things naturally go together well so you could possibly do more in a novel but just going by reading this piece, you need practice simplifying.
As for the humor here, yes it was funny. That said, I did not laugh out loud at all our even smile once. I've read Robst's "Squirrelmort" fic that you mentioned. THAT made me laugh. A lot. His descriptions of the appearance of the new body were much better and I could just see this huge, bushy-tailed squirrel scampering about with a wand! It was harder to picture your platypus creation. The banter with Wormtail was also so unrealistic that it through me off. That's not how Voldemort has ever spoken to his followers.
I hope that my constructive criticism will help you in the future. I would not have bothered if I hadn't thought you were a good writer. Good luck on your next work, keep writing and have fun!
hpf2114 chapter 1 . 5/16
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
wolf-master321 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
You were right that was as funny and sad as "make a wish"
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Can't believe I never reviewed this one. I know I've read it multiple times and I enjoyed it just as much this time. It was a hoot and a half, although I was kind of sorry not to see the lovely Miss Lovegood as one of the 3 girls.

Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Brilliant, your warning of not eating or drinking was timely. Keep writing, I'm an old fart myself.
Silky Button chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
hahaha! that was great!
bodsquad chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
hahahahaha hilarious very much enjoyed that.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
a really amusing story :)
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Okay, I'm with Harry on this one. How the hell did Moony get ahold of platypus blood?

Three girls? I only saw Hermione and Fleur mentioned. Okay, so Harry's just as clueless as I am. Now I'm really curious about whose the third? Damn, so part Veela sisters, and an incredibly lovely naughty bookworm. Some blokes have all the luck.

Damn did I enjoy this. You certainly have a flare for odd humor.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Fairly amusing, but the sexual innuendo got tiresome fairly early on.
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is really, really weird. Can't describe it any other way. Just... odd.

Also, I'm fairly certain platypuses have flippers and not paws.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 11/24/2012