Reviews for The Good Old Days
CallMeParrot chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
I think I missed the part where Vox got wasted? How many drinks did he knock back before the bouncer tossed him out? Also-he better not be getting sick with that plague or I just might have to pummel you. *threatens with fist*
CallMeParrot chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
"Meh...it can wait."

XDDD You're gonna be hatin' life later, Nick. Never been shot myself, so I wouldn't know, but I've crashed a go-cart, a three-wheeler, a four-wheeler, fallen out of a tree, gotten thrown off a trampoline after bouncing twelve feet up in the air... Not taking care of the hurt when it happens means it laughs at you while you writhe and sob later.
CallMeParrot chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
*hugs them all* :
CallMeParrot chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
*sing* Don't gimme no lines and keep yo' hands to yo'self...

XDDD I love you, Vox.
theluckyshot chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
SO, did I mention in my review of your other story in this series that I really liked it? Anyway its good to see more of these characters. Really wish more authors would create their own characters, severe lack of OC's in mass effect section. At least with specific stories all about them and not main or canon characters. Keep writing man, you really do have talent. Deserve a lot more credit than your getting, well at least you got one fan eh? Keep on going.

300-709.