Reviews for beauty and the beast
HayleySillyEFG chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh, wow. This was great! Teddy reminds me of Remus, with the whole inferiority-complex thing he has going on. Good job. :)
centralperks chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh, a Muggle reference! I love that! ;)

I liked how Teddy thought he wasn't good enough.. it makes sense, Victoire's obviously going to be pretty (Veela's..;), so that was new! I thought it was a good idea :)

Great job, as always, Maddydear :)

Bri
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Awww. Poor Teddy :( lovely Vic though :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
One of my favoirte pairings and one of my favorite fics about them. You nailed it. :D
wujy chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This was certainly a cute little, fluffy thing. I've really always imagined Victoire as someone who pouts to get whatever they want, but always kind of assume that everyone would think being a Metamorphmagus was totally cool.

I also love your AVPM reference. Hufflepuffs are very good finders. :)
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This was great! I loved the way you portrayed the characters. I really liked Victoire's persistence.
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Mad! This was wonderful! Amazing, fantastic, super-de-duper awesome! I loved Teddy being all unsure and afraid and Victoire being so loyal and Hufflepuff-like and the romance was wonderful! I adored him running away and her finding him over and over and him finally giving in and letting himself love her - gah! It was beautiful! D

Awesome job, and keep writing!
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
It was wonderful, Mad! Absolutely! It's the right amount of his regret, err loyalty and their love for each other...

It's just beautiful!