Reviews for Goodbye Mama
Purple-Soda-Art chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Write a part 2. Have him talk to the real kirk. Love RDJ as a blue eyed blonde. When he took off the hair piece and showed his hair and eyes. Know they were contacts but they looked great. RDJ is bad wss actor. Only he can play an Australian playing a black guy. Too funny too Awsome!

Anyway! Love your story. It was surprisingly serious. Pretty good. That's why want you to write a part 2. But its cool if you don't. Just asking if you would. This is an old movie. Probably wouldn't get any readers, except me!
Cerulean City chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Stumbled across this for The Domain's Review Tag game. I will admit that I haven't seen Tropic Thunder, but I'll give it a whirl.

Upon finishing, I'm left with a terrible sense of incompleteness to this work. Really. I guess it's because I'm not familiar with the fandom, but I guess I expected even more...development with the characters? But I didn't see any of that. In fact, I'm not even sure what happened. I realize that not every character grows from every experience, but the story wasn't very cohesive and I had a hard time distinguishing what was going on. I get that someone's mom died (Kevin?) but there were too many extraneous characters that really didn't seem to contribute anything to the topic at hand, so they ultimately detracted a lot from the work. I didn't see how the characters grew from the experience, I just saw that they existed, briefly. Sometimes that's good, most of the time, it's not.

I'm sorry to be so hard, but this really wasn't very good. My only advice is that upon embarking on a new story, you should sit down and think about what you want to accomplish with the story, and then see if that objective is fulfilled. I'd also recommend dispensing with the "Xs" for the line breaks and use the recommended line breaks provided in the editing portion of the site; it will make the story flow a lot cleaner.

That's pretty much all I got, but good luck. Improvement is the name of the game.