Reviews for Paper Hearts and Cardboard Boxes
Termite Tornado chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
This was a great story! I loved the whole build up, and especially the ending. Blue screen!
myjumpingsocks chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
That was AWESOME! The Seddie was awesome and the ending was a lot of fun!
myjumpingsocks chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Nice ending! Their first meeting was excellent, somehow very in character.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Cool story! Wow that was a lame review...well anyways, I enjoy this story. Kinda wish we got to know exactly what Sam had done, but those voicemails were entertaining, and I really, really like the idea of Freddie being an editor!
axel100 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
You almost have to wonder what happens with Sandy's stuff. Nothing gentle I'm sure. Especially loved the creative way you animated Sam at the end. I'm assuming the video can with a virus to crash his system. A perfect ending. Can't think of anything else to add. Of course Sandy still has the key to his place...
axel100 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
That guy on the dance floor, the one making Freddie lool graceful by comparison. Thats me. Just kidding, my clubbing days are behind me. Still, this was fun to watch. Interesting how Freddie keeps it together when he suspects his girlfriend is cheeting. He just waits for her to slip up while putting up with her. Not exactly wired for confrontations is he. I agree with Gibby...Ok where's my caveman out fit again...But I digress. I agree with Gibby. Life is too short to let toxic people drag you down.
axel100 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Gibby cracks me up here. So what does that say about me I wonder? Guess I'd better break out the old leopard skin, limited vocabulary, and club. Also, I've got to know what Carly and Sam did with Ricks stuff in the park. Hope you don't keep us in the dark for too long. Great start to a promising story.
JamesTheGreater chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Huzzah! Ending with a beginning! And a seddie one at that.

What a twist. When Sam cleared up the mess, I was like $h!T. It's a damn small world. Then Freddie, to me, redeemed his lame self and took it like a man. Another huzzah for Sam and Freddie's cute "date" banter.

And the video.

O_O

Great fic.
JamesTheGreater chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
First off, Gibby would make the wingman of the century. However, Sam wins this round. She exudes this...this confidence in her own self that makes her seem almost infallible. And then the contrast with Freddie, as she said "the bumbling doofus", makes for a nice plot mover.

I hope the sticky situation isn't literal. ;)
JamesTheGreater chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Ah, AU. Such a refreshing dip in a new world. I swear, the wind is blowing across my face, the sun is shining, and Gibby is effing perverted.

I didn't realize you'd be posting this earlier. (I just checked the post date.) Anyhow, I am here to set things right with the raving review you so rightly deserve for writing this story.

The characterization is extremely creative with you keeping the characters slightly the same yet slightly different. This first chapter, I think Gibby takes the cake.

"Yo, what's up Freddie, my man? How's my favorite editor?"

"If I remember correctly, Gib, I was the last choice."

"Details… minor details. You got the job, didn't ya?"

Haha, minor details indeed.

So it's off to a great start and I'm off to the next chapter!
pigwiz chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
HOLY SHEEEEET!

Ur Maj, this has to be the best, funniest and most wonderful chapter I have ever read!

I was Oo'ing and Aww'ing through the whole thing.

Perfect, just perfect. I had NO idea, and I was there for the brainstorming!

You truly outdid yourself! Amazing.

B
aussiemma chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Damn it, so i DID come in at the end of this one. Oh well I guess.

It really was a great read, I love revengeful Sam... such a badass.

I hope you find your inspiration again, I'd hate to see you give up on this fandom. We need authors like you around to get us through the train wreck that has become the show itself.

Cheers!

Em.
aussiemma chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm loving this, truly I am. I don't know what it is about fics where Sam and Freddie don't know each other... but by golly they really are entertaining. There's no years of teenage drama to get over I guess. AWESOME!

I've always wanted to try a club scene but just never had the guts, what you've written here has me seeing, and even hearing the club in my mind. ASTOUNDING!

God, I just love it. OH! And its also rather hilarious. The scene where Sam kicks the guy in the nuts and this little gem had me going for a while:

"I don't know… must've lost a contact or something."

xD
aussiemma chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hokkaaaay, I blame myself for missing the boat on this one. I'm just glad it's still going and I'm not coming in at the very end of it.

I'm REALLY loving it so far, you've managed to create such mystery with just this first chapter alone. I can't wait to read on... which I'm going to do now.
01110011100001111 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Sheesh man...this was just a terrific ending. I wish I could say more, but there's honestly nothing more to say.

Except: This story seemed to be a bit of a departure for you in a few ways. It's definitely AU for one, and it's jam packed with action instead of a ton of inward affirmations. You know I enjoy your artistic, reflective one-shot writing, but I think you write THIS sort of thing with virtuoso aplomb. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in seeing you explore this little universe more thoroughly...but that is by and large...entirely up to you. These characters are interesting and appealing because your imagination is. Even Gibby and his buffoonery are easily forgivable in light of his obvious tendency to mean well. I dunno...if you wrote more, I'd read it. That's all I'm saying.