Reviews for Matchmaking Mayhem
AnonymousM chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
I must have reread your story three times! I really liked it. I admit, I had kind of suspected Molly's plan the whole time, but it was still good. I'm kind of curious at feasibility, though... How on earth had all those witches and wizards agreed to being set up? Lol... I guess the answer is just "magic" :) I like that you showed both points of view, I think it really enhanced the story.
KittyJeanLightwood chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Great story, I love it Molly kind of reminds me of my own mum, made me smile.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
cute
weasleychick32 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
LOVE IT!
d1x1lady chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Sweet story! You are so talented.
Montley chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
This was such a cute story! Short and sweet and very well written!
Dherea chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Mrs W is a sly old fox! Love the stories of the different dates...too cute!
Pretty-little-mudblood chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Haha. Loved it! great idea. Wish it was longer :)
jadexxtablo chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
AWESOME FIC... U GOT ME AND MY FRIEND TO CONVERT TO FREMIONE AND GREMIONE :D

JADE
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
What a cute, fluffy little story!
Camilla chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
This was such a cute story! I loved it! This is the second story of yours that I've read and I love both of them. Please don't ever stop writing George/ Hermione and Fred/ Hermione fanfictions!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Awe! So cute(:
MugglebornRilla chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
this was a really adorable story. I had a feeling Mrs. Weasley had something planned. I mean Cormac? I have started to love George Hermione thanks quite a bit to your stories, and the fact she can do better then Ron.
Bandgeek252 chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
I very much enjoyed this story. I like the fact that this was a true George and Hermione fanfic. Most of the ones I find under this pairing are really Fred and Hermione stories which is fine by me to a degree. I like Fred, but George gets left out in the cold.
Kay Nastalia chapter 5 . 3/31/2011