Reviews for Impmon in Wonderland
ShadowPoisonCrystal chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
What the hell!? Who one earth made you think of this!? Beelzemon in a dress is funny, but making almost everyone call him a girl, have Gallantmon/Dukemon have a crazy love for him! I LOVE IT!
ShadowPoisonCrystal chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
... I'm being glared at by about a hundred blood red triple eyes, fifty triple emerald eyes, twenty-four emerald eyes, and about twelve normal eyes. All this so I don't laugh about Beelzemon in a dress. ( gets harder glares from Beelzemons, Beelzemon Blast Modes, Impmons, Lilithmon, Lucemon, Daemon, Leviamon, Barbamon, Belphemon, Beezlithmon, and Reapmon)
DarkLunar1312 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Reading this ch again I remembered Taste and Touch. Hilarious!
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
me:*back to rolling on the floor laughing* omfg XD *snorts* i still feel bad for you beelzemon but who knew you were such a man magnet XD

beelzemon:s-shut up im being assulted here! (thinking to himself:id rather have my head cut off then the dress)

me:dont worry beelzemon it should end well and wow i have never read anything so pervy but yet so hilarious in my entire life XD ha ok im off to save impmon and get the tattoo laser removed *grabs giant mallot and runs off*

beelzemon:take me with you i dont wanna be assulted anymore! *runs after me with dukemon and the big bad yaki (did i speel it right) after him*

me:TEYAH! *hits dukemo and BBY on the head* learn some manners pervy sages!

beelzemon:what she said!

me and beelzemon:*bro fives with baddass sun glasses on*
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
me:*rolling on the floor laughing* omfg *wheezes* poor beelzemon hahaha! *snorts* bahahahaha! X3

beelzemon:HEY SHUTUP! DX

me:*now panting from laughing to much* haaa thats funny X3 well you might get a weapon because in the alice in wonderland or alice maddness returns and the movie but johnny depp or tim burton you might get the vorpal blade well in your ase Vorpal guns if you are able to make it to the palace with out getting sexually harrased

beelzemon:shut up *walks off*

me:now i shall read the next chapter X3
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
poor impmon but why didnt he digivolve to beelzemon? im guessing he would still have his guns just a little bit frilly but still impmon shpuld have thrown a fire ball at him and i instantly squeaked when i read renamon was the chesire cat! now if renamon was in wonderland impmon would be the purrfect(see what i did there) cheshire cat! :3 and im guessing rika would be the red queen cause she's short tempered and is known as the digimon queen :3 but i'll have to read and fid out X3
RanamonsHumanPartner chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Wow, really nice story. Its funny how at first he wants to remove the dress, then he doesn't near the end. I wouldn't mind a pair of those black panties ;D
pokemonmysterydungeon chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
The ''fidler kitty'' reminds me of tsuyosa (did i spell tht wrong?l from dreaming to reality, by the way YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THAT STORY IF NOT ILL BECOME AS MAD AS THESE PEOPLE
Jeedah chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Yay! the "taste and touch" is here again! xDD i luv a lot this fanfic, althrought my english isn't very good lol.

Plz! i wanna read another chapter ;_; poor lady-Beelze hahahaha.
phantomparanioa chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Agrotera Thanatos chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
My brain...*insane giggling* poor little brain has been turned to slimy mush...*more insane giggling* Impy-chan, Impy-chan, poor little Beelzy-chan...*twitching*
Azure Neko chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
This is fantasitic. I have another new favorite story.

Hey Beezlemon, have you forgotten how badly you wanted that stupid dress off before? Maybe you should consider letting them take the dress off, then running?
SaiyaNoKageruAi chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
All I have to say is "Oh not again...Funny as Hell XDD" *ROFLAO*
SaiyaNoKageruAi chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Hehehehehe, poor Impmon...if it was me I would hope I could digivolve and kick all deir arses! W. I don't really like the movie "Alice in Wonderland" cause I am a real cridict of muzac call movies cause my dad is. NEWAY good job so far it's funny, and has cursing and namecalling which makes it so much better than the movie. Have you heard the song "Tornado" by MSI? It makes me laugh, "Shut me up" does to, cause they have so much cursing in them and the guys voice sounds like'd haveta hear it...OH! "Paved Paradise and Put Up a Parking Lot" is a roxin song that really explains what I hate about society now a days...sowy I is gunna stop rambling now _' bye!
ShadowWolfNinja chapter 3 . 2/22/2008

awesome. you're a genius. i wonder what's next?