Reviews for you know that i could use somebody
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I really like this follow-up, how the words that Ziva said, honest words, came back to haunt her as she FELT them later when she was less focused on Georgia Wooten and the words turned on her. I like that Ziva forces herself to admit that she "should talk" and that it's about "not shutting down."

I like that she's able to talk to Tony...and he was able to to talk to her...using their comments about Georgia Wooten as a cover. "She had been scared and angry for a long time," and "she did have to break...she couldn't stay stoic forever...it was just a matter of time." Ziva recognizing that this is okay, that they will still value her, and Tony realizing that Georgia Wooten's time was with Gibbs...and one of Ziva's times was with *him*...lovely.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh, I love this. It made me cry - twice. It's so beautiful!
mprmusings chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
beautoful, wish we could see this on the show. thank you for sharing
SweetVenice chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
It was perfect! I love it...
yen35 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Another excellent piece by you. Great follow up to a great episode.
Seosh chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I'm serious you have this godly way of making 4000 words feel like a thousand, everything was perfectly written and I wouldn't change a thing.

Always looking forward to what you have next
BeautyOfTheDark-KLM chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Beautiful. This is such a lovely story, and so them. This is the sort of thing I would love to see on the show. I really like that you took it slow. You didn't rush in and have her immediately go to Tony and then have them confessing undying love like stories on here often do. This was different, much simpler and so much more real. You stayed true to the characters and portrayed the emotions beautifully. I like that you gave the Impression that there was more to come and that although this story may be over, theirs is just beginning.

Thankyou for this lovely piece :) x
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wow. Very well written! And a perfect follow-up to the episode. I didn't love the episode, but I did love this piece! Looking forward to more from you...
Hiphuggers2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was really sweet!
Chicken Scratchings chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This was brilliant. Loved every word :) amazing
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Would love to have seen this on the screen.

Excellent.
propelled chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Something about this story hit just right
LittleSammy chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I adore two things about this story: First, his words to her about not how she didn't know she wasn't alone. That rang very, very true for Ziva, even though he was, on the surface, talking about Georgia.

The second thing (and this one made my heart melt a little) was the way he just touched her, and she let him, and that was almost more intimate than a kiss would have been.

Thank you for this one, dear. You left me all warm and fuzzy.
BamonTivaLove chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I loved it! So natural and real
Wilhelmina Willoughby chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
AHHH! Yes. That is all: yes. Lovely.

M :)