Reviews for Expedition : Pandorum
Corro chapter 1 . 1/23
This Is Quite A Nice Start To A Fanfiction, And I Do Hope You Enjoyed Writing This Sir!
pandorumlover chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
thanks for this wonderful contribution. it's fans like you who can write well who continue to help stir our imaginations and take us to a creative place so we can temporarily forget the real horrors of this world like afghanistan, al qaeda, pedophiles, white collar crime, drug addiction, etc.
Argonith chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Just watched Pandorum last night and saw the potential for fanfic in this universe. Glad someone made a start. There's a lot of potential here and I hope you don't abandon due to the small audience. You're a good writer and you've added both plot believability and intrigue in the first 1500 words. I'd be happy to beta if you want it.
Adam Mitchell chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I just read your first Pandorum chapter. I enjoyed it very much. I would like to suggest that you add more journal entries, as they would help readers get a feel of your characters. Thanks for a great read!
furousha chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I am really excited to see where this goes! So happy to see a Pandorum fic! :D
anon chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Seriously, when am I gonna get an update on this? Neat, short start, hope to see more SOON!
segir chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
friken awsome i have been waiting for storys from tanis! will def be looking forward to updates

so thanks!
CODE ZERO-Mystik chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh thank the lord that someone saw potential in this fandom! I like it, well written and intriguing! Although if they all go crazy, totally their own faults. Continue!
Portlandian chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I can't wait to read more! So far so good
Zherneboh chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
well, well. Never thought i see a pandorum story. Interesting so far, like to see what you have to add to the pandorum universe. :P
Shingie chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Whee ! Finally! Pandorum fanfiction.

Oh em gee. They're going back to that scary ship o_o