Reviews for The Hunchback of Notre Dame: Devil's Masquerade
MissOperaGhost chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
EXCELLENT! Read mine on here and Wattapad under Username MissOperaGhost!review too please
Aidylvice chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Aidylvice chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
I like Gringoire, he hasn't been in it too much. :) I also am glad Phoebus is FINALLY gonna get Quasi out.
Aidylvice chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Mariette! Ahahaaaaaa she saw him. Ooooooh Jehan you're BUSTED!
Aidylvice chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
"...we will simply say that he raked his long fingers through his dark lank hair, gnashed his teeth, and muttered a number of the most offensive and sacrilegious curses as he towed Gringoire out from beneath a chair, a spring, a pie, and several bells."

I remember you writing that sentence for some reason! You must have read it to me at the time. :D
Aidylvice chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
I told you - SHE'S SATAN. Just kidding...I think. Phoebus should know better than to doubt Esmeralda! Another great chapter. :)
Aidylvice chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Aw man, Jehan IS evil, Esmeralda was right! :/
Aidylvice chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Poor Quasimodo, he is still in love with Esmeralda. :( This story definitely seems like a movie!
Aidylvice chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Gosh that old lady is like, satan.
Aidylvice chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I love this chapter! My favorite part:

"Cut off his head!" cried the bloodthirsty puppet, much to Gringoire's horror.

I can just imagine it so well. I really like Gringoire! :D
Aidylvice chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Lol Quasimodo was all "Not sure if evil or just down on his luck". Been there before. ;)
Aidylvice chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
"We cannot have masks without something to hide" I LOVE THAT SENTENCE! And Clopinet. He's boss.
CityCat chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
I must commend you m'dear, for you may have written the greatest sequel to the movie in the history of fanfiction! Quasimodo and friends are absoluely FLAWLESS in character, the storyline was bloody brilliant (I also fantasized a sequel in which Jehan would take over and get Quasi arrested wayy before I read this) and I simply adore the comedic ending with a streaking Gringoire. I'm a total sucker for happy endings, and you certainly did not disappoint! You have the gift of well-rounded writing, of that I am certain.
One of the best qualities about this mini-novel is Quasi's flashbacks in the Frollo years. That prospect is what truly sold me that you've successfully committed yourself to characterization at its finest. I'm sure you've noticed as I have that most writers that create Quasi and Frollo scenes pull out the twisted and completely messed up alphabet card taken directly from the movie, but your work is all original, every single time.
Please do not stop writing fanfiction, because you're incredibly talented and you can bet your boots I'll be anticipating for more!
With love, rainbows, and cupcakes,
reflekshun chapter 12 . 5/17/2012
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
ElaTheStoryteller chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
First of all: Thank you for finishing the story. It was very truthful to the first movie and ideas from the novel just added the authenticity. You stayed true to the characters and I could really see them doing what they do and saying the lines you wrote for them.

I would have one tiny critical note though. I loved how you opened the story of Esmeralda and Phoebus and let them have some serious relationship issues - which is better than some general acknowledgement that they lived happily ever after. But I sorely missed some conclusion to their story. Will Phoebus stay in Paris as guard of Notre Damme? Will free-spirited Esmeralda actually become his wife? Their "reunion" could be supported at least by one final dialogue between them in the one of last chapters (Phoebus could joke about Esmeralda being "Agnes" or whatever). Maybe you could write an epilogue sometime? :D

Good luck with your future stories, you do honor to Disney fanfiction. And you have a great gallery on DevArt by the way ;).