Reviews for Just tell me the truth
judithedna chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
A very painful scene. Even you have difficulty explaining the feelings he still has for the other. But your explanation is close to what I thought about - maybe he loved the concept she taught him? life without worries? after all he did think that she was Olivia and he loved his Olivia, just the feelings reached someone else. And of course Olivia will doubt him. And herself
Difficult...
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh my geez, woman. You have these two down to the LETTER. What I love most about Polivia are the touches - the foreheads, the hands on cheeks, the fingers on hair, the lips twisting and the brows wrinkling and the shoulders hunching - but it is so so *hard* to get it down in words. And you know what? You DID it. You got them every time. Fabulous, fabulous job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
what is my name peter just tell me
marifreica chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Nothing much to say about this fic... It's just amazing.

And I don't think it's okay for me to read and not review, so... here it is. )

You make my stomach twist! o_O

How do you do that?
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Me revoilà! :D

J'ai adoré!

Mon dieu! cet épisode! J'ai eu du mal à m'en remettre! Je ne m'attendais pas du tout à cette fin! J'en ai pleuré pour Olivia! Moi qui pensait que tout commençait à s'arranger, je me suis surprise a positivé.
thefishoutofwater chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I've been trying to avoid reading post eps given I am now forever in limbo after Marionette but when i saw youed posted I couldn't help myself.

Loved this story - the pain, the hope - epseically the line

"but she felt like this was the first step to claiming him back"

Fab!
mara lena chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
THANK YOU! i cannot explain how desperately i needed this.

and, i think, one line sums up the whole mess they are in right now:

"His eyes were closed but hers weren't; she stared at him, as he was clearly trying to get his emotions under control."

just brilliant.
thishereisreal chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ambre. Where to begin?

First off: I love how you can always make parallels with past episodes (like the birthday card her step father sends her). BRILLIANT. I always try to catch all the references you make.

And god, you always make me so emotional. I'm flailing all over the place whenever I read anything you write.

Your characters are always so spot-on, too. In some fan fics, I can't imagine the characters speaking in the actual characters' voices, but in yours, I always read them in the characters' real voice. Great writing.
Jezzi1996 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This story is really good! And probably involves much less grief than the actual plot will include! And I have to agree with you, they both looked very nice in their fancy clothes. Especially Peter. He was yummy.
cabooster chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Fantastic! I thought the characterization was spot on and could totally see this playing out...if TV writers didn't have to abide by the UST rule: never resolve un-resolved sexual tension...at least not till the very end. Lame rule! Awesome job!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I'm gonna say it again - I loved it!
Joan123 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This was such a beautiful story! Thank you, it is helping me stay sane after the horrible ending of the last episode! (Which I still don't believe to be true, it makes no sense and it does no favour to any of our main characters)
noz4a2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great chapter. Let's hope that's how it works in the show. Yes, they both looked so freaking hot in their formal wear.
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is soo good! I agree they're not at that stage yet, BUT, they did both look GORGEOUS in that suit and dress! Olivia looked stunning!

I also don't mind Bolivia but just not with our Peter! She can go back to her universe and be with frank! I just know the writers will drag this unthinkable 'love triangle' but I know, well I hope, that they will give us our olivia with Peter in The end :).. Hopefully lol
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wow. You did a great job with this.

I think my favorite thing is when he comes to her place.

Liv tells him "You lied to me." If you think about it, it's a 180 degree turn from the Faux/Peter scene in "Do Shapeshifters Dream of Electric Sheep?" There Faux tells him "I lied to you."

But what happens afterwards is so TOTALLY different, and HONEST.

Incredibly bittersweet, but I LOVE them actually communicating for once, and love that Liv thinks there's hope for them.

This fic really moved me. Going to favorites.