Reviews for Klaine, As Told By David and Wes
Skittlez99 chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
:o You're going to Glee Live? NOOO! i feel like the only one who cant go :'( oh well i guess i just have to watch the 3D movie instead which i am going(: This chapter was cute and hilarious. Loved Santana'a part haha(: Update soon!

-Skittlez
AllisonSwan chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
Absolutely love this! This is one of the best klaine stories out there! I think everyone is obsessed with Starship
Guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
but I WANT 'Kurt and Blaine try to choose suitable life insurance' and 'Races in mobility scooters'!
RobinWayne chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
This chapter was super cute. All the advice people gave was just...adorable. It really warmed my heart at everything said. I can't wait to see how you wrap this all up and I'll be sad to see it go... I'll miss Wes and David.
Barefoot Blue-jeaned Girl chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
Grr. I am so jealous of you going to glee live. I mean hello? Darren will be there. But anyway have a great time and I really enjoyed your story
Proverbial Sunset chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
Am I allowed to cry when it ends? …Because I will anyway.
TTCyclone chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
Aww, no races in mobility scooters? :( Darn. xD lol I love this so much! Great idea to have everyone put in their input! You nailed all the character's personalities. I'm so jealous of you going to Glee Live! Please update soon!
star143 chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
Excellent chapter! I love this story and 'Races in Mobility Scooters' sounds brilliant! Ha ha. I'm sad it'll be coming to an end soon, but I really enjoyed this unique take on Klaine. Well done :)
AllisonSwan chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
lovee it! love his speech
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
i hope you know that i am lying in bed at 3 in the morning, dying with laughter over blaine's awkward wooing of kurt. i may not be able to function at a near-human level tomorrow but at least i will have these sceneriios in my brain XD
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
oh wavid, you are very special
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
thanks for writting this; i'm having a bad day cuz my country just elected a government that wants to take away my rights and freedoms. so i'm in my bed wearing my gryffindor scarf, listening to the rain and reading your fic. all the funny bits make me laugh so i feel a little better :)
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
lol at the bush orgy. so much laughing in this chapter. i like the idea of a sexy pucktana duet. they should have done one on the show when they were both promiscuous types
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
this is so entertaining. i love wavid
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
oh dear, i sense another addicting fic
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »