Reviews for Klaine, As Told By David and Wes
Freaking. Out chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
So I've never before reviewed a fanfiction before, as I never felt it necessary, but at the moment I find it ABSOLUTELY necessary to state that I love you. If I could express my undying love towards you through song, I would, but sadly, I am just too lazy.

Point of this review?

BEST. FANFICTION. EVER.
splashes-of-silver chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Oh my gosh. This is seriously fantastic.

I've seen this story several times, but for some reason I didn't click on it until tonight. And, let me tell you, I'm glad I did!

I'm only 1/4 of the way through, but I've already enjoyed it so much! There have been multiple times where I've had to pause reading because I was laughing to hard to focus.

Man. I just love this.

Thanks for writing :)
WhenIwasyoung chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
So I've read this fic 3 times so far and please forgive me for taking this long to review it.

The first time I read it, I stayed up till like four in the morning. I decided it would be fine

To read in bed (I share a room with 2 other). I literally had to stuff my fist in my mouth and bury

My face into the pillow because I was laughing so hard and didn't dare wake anyone else up. But thank

You for brighting up my nights for me. Still the fic I go to if I need cheering up.
thelegs chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
I buzzed through this story in a few, I don't know, afternoons? Whatever, this made me laugh so hard, that several times I was just on the ground, rolling around and not making any noise, like a retarded seal. Brilliant. Oh, and if you follow one person on Tumblr, they usually have tumble friends who have tumblr friends and eventually you follow 589 people.
SomeRandomRight chapter 16 . 11/17/2011
Just finished reading your story, and i've gotta say I love every bit of it good job :D
loutzy chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
Thank you for this amazing story. :')

It was one of the most memorable I've read so far. (L)
John le Rouge chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Hello!

It's not really a review, and I haven't even finished this chapter yet but "R├ęspondez s'il vous plaite"? x)

(I'm french)

Ok, I gotta continue, now. Your ff is totally awesome. I think I'm in love.

Kid
NoLongerDoesThisAccountLiveOn chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
hello, i've read this twice. i just got a profile and decided to review. I love this story and it's one of my very favorite fics.
nerd11235813 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh my god this is hilarious. This is my favourite glee story ever. I almost died from laughing so hard. I love the whole "scary Santana" thing with Wes and David is just hilarious. Your other stories are really good too. Please keep writing! :)
darrenmakestheworldgoround chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
I WAS planning on reading this to the end before reviewing but the whole "pretag" thing... well. I was laughing SO HARD for like 10 minutes straight. "Are you busy next Pretag?" Dear Jesus, that was funny.

But anyway just thought I'd let you know I'm enjoying this story so much that I've spent 2 hour so far of my morning trying to read all of this because it's insanely hilarious/entertaining/heart-warming and has encouraged my best friend and me to start writing about our friends in such a way. (:
Bex0987 chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
I've never reviewed a fan fiction before so apologies if I do this wrong! This is the funniest story I have EVER read, literally crying with laughter! You are such a talented writer! Well done on an amazing story!
SweetestDisarray chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
I'm only half way through, but I had to stop and praise your sheer comic genius. I don't think I've giggled, cackled or dissolved into so many fits of hysterical laughter in a very long time. I'm loving the balance of fluff with a slightly crackish edge to it, and your characterisations of David and Wes make this story soso entertaining. I can't wait to read part two! Thanks for posting!
glistening moon chapter 16 . 9/26/2011
This story was amazing, one of the best I have ever read on this site.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Where did the random small children come from? Love the story, btw!
That anon with no account chapter 16 . 9/1/2011
I just finished reading your masterpiece. (I put magnum opus first, but apparently that's not as good?) Anyway so I have no words. This story is one of the best fan-fictions I have ever read in all my fourteen years. I am so glad most people have read this already, because otherwise I'd be bombarding them constantly with links to Chapter 1 trying to get them to join me in the flailing! I regret not finding this sooner. Please never stop writing. Especially humour fics, you have hilarity practically oozing out of your lines. That sounds so very odd.. Ignore me. I'm weird. Anywho, I love this fic so much and I'm about to put it on my favourite fics list. It's ten to 5 in the morning and I am so glad I read this instead of sleeping, even though it's school in a few days and I should be getting back into my routine of more than a few hours... Which will fail as now I'm going to finish off this report, click on your name, and read your other stories! And I will laugh, or cry, or smile, or make that noise between a squeal and 'dawww' and hug a pillow. Goodbye, good luck, I love you. This has been a review. :3
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »