Reviews for Klaine, As Told By David and Wes
ReedTheDoormouse chapter 16 . 9/1/2011
I am SO in love with this:)

I just finished the last chapter, and my eyes havent been dry since chapter 10... Im completley serious(:

Anyways, this was amazing and beautiful and sweet and all kinds of awesome(:

~Reed the Doormouse
Dude. No words chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
I have no account, just thought I'd comment anyway and let you know that you are amazing. I love this so so so so so so so SO much. I only found it about half an hour ago and I've been laughing hysterically from the first chapter - bearing in mind it's 3am, it was very uncontrollable laughter and I'm pretty sure I just woke up my mum. ANYWAY, SO FUCKING GOOD. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST OF IT AND THEN PUT IT ON MY FAVOURITE FICS LIST XD
SlySmilesStutteringHints chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
This was brilliant!

So brilliant, and wonderful and well written, and I apologize for being a few months late, but I really did love this sososo much. I dedicated all my free time to it the past few days, just so I could finish it before school started up again for me at the end of this week. I can't wait to read future stories from you, because they're simply magnificent! Honest. :)
kcbalfour chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
What, what old chap? As a fellow Brit, I can confirm that posh accents are sublime. And even though I'm from South London (where everyone talks like dis man, u get me?) I have an EXTREMELY posh accent. Whereabouts are you from? And looking at your bio, I must agree with you; HARRY POTTER IS AWESOMESAUCE. The movies? Notsomuch. I'm one of those hardcore fans that hates what they've done to the FABULOUSNESS of J. K's work. :D
TrueLoveCanHappen chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
I'm seriously in love with this story. I want Wes and David as my friends, they are absolutely hysterical.
Biz-fubarbiz.tumblr.com chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
So, as i don't have an account i guess this is anonymous, but hello, my name is Biz! I was going to wait til i finished the story to review and tell you that you are as brilliant as you are hilarious, but after my spastic laughing at the last line in your end note, I decided I'd just have to tell you twice! This story is so funny I have awoken my entire family with my uncontrollable laughter. just thought you should know ;)
mengtoreality chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
I laughed so freakin' much while reading this fanfic! XD Thanks for providing the best entertainment for a Saturday night! :)
Jaded110 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
'I'm very proud of you. Insulting the concept of 'Rent' to Blaine's face takes balls – I certainly wouldn't have done it.'

"I wasn't insulting it! There's a difference between insulting and"

'Idiocy? Ignorance? Stupidity? Retardation?'

I actually started wheezing from laughing so hard at this!
Irish-German-Wood-Nymph chapter 16 . 7/25/2011
There are no possible words that I can describe how amazing this is. If there is one thing I love as much as Klaine is the dramatic duo and bromance of David and Wes. There is a lot of stories with them in it but nothing compared to this. It is so different and I enjoyed every single chapter.

I absolutley love this story to pieces.

I would of commented on every chapter individually but I wanted to read it all before I told you what I thought.

All in all everything about this is A I can't wait to read more of your stories.
StillBreathing202 chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
That was amazing. I have never laughed so much at a story on fan fiction, like a good few times I literately had to stop reading and close my laptop to calm down because I was laughing so hard I couldn't concentrate. It was just so funny! It was really really good :)
cecelily chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
with the exception of some minute spelling and grammar issues i am in love with your story! especially the starkid references. this story is hilarious! stories with different POVs on something make the story very interesting to read. i am in love with klaine. thank you so much for putting such a wonderful idea on the internet for the world to see!
deleted20210515 chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
Not much to say that I loved this. I loved reading every wordof this. You've portrayed the character's wonderfully, and I loved the wedding and proposal so much. And the children !

I actually feel lost now that I've finished it, paha !

Thankyou, for writing this amazing fic !
deleted20210515 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
I've never laugh so much at a story in my laugh. I kid you not. This was amazing.
deleted20210515 chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
Okay, so I must've spent about three hours reading this, and I can just tell you that I love it. Far too much. I've been almost crying wth laughter at this, or cackling like a madwoman, however you want to say it. The way you've written the character's is just amazing. I love it. You've made me love David and Wes, when I before I didn't really acknowledge their existance.
a-true-literati chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
oh my holy mother of god. david's speech... FUCKING HYSTERICAL. i physically had to leave the room and go outside. i was laughing so hard and loudly and hysterically i needed to go outside. my mom was on a conference call. oh god...
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »