Reviews for The Mating Dance
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This is awesome I love it
KymSandy chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Hi :)
okay, thats my first review which i write in English, so don't be mad
with me, when i make many mistakes .
i like your story very much **
... yeah actually thats all what i want to say xD
my knowledge of english are not very ..impressively
so i didnt understand some scenes, but the the most
i liked very much (how i said...)
yeah, thats all :D
see ya Kym:)
Aktaiy chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! There has to but a sequel (Mpreg!) pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee!
LOVE IT! WANT MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
sequel is very much needed preferably with m preg! it was really good though i wwished the sentence formation was clearer cuz some parts are a mess. but otherwise
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
THAT HOW IT ENDS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE MUST BE MORE * faints *
flaming rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahah a! It-it n-never -f-fails,does it? Nope! *giggles and wipes tears from eyes*
Deep Nerd chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
god this was so good! had major nose bleed here and there... :D oh well but thats normal right?... anyhow great naruto uke fanfict! loves!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
i think it would be so cool if there was an mpreg squeal _
Lady Nature chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
sequal! pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeee e!
Rissa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
u should make an mpreg sequel
Rissa chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
i like the story :)
yume76 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
your story started off pretty interesting. unfortunately, it rather took a plunge to the bottom when you made naruto into a whorish character. fyi, innocence and promiscuity cannot coexist in the same person. so when you mentioned that naruto was innocent, it was rather paradoxical. to top it off, why on earth would you bring over sesshomaru in this story? the story utterly lost sense half way through. i'm writing this comment without being able to even finish this story. i apologize for being critical, but i couldn't feel any substance from your story. i'm sure your other stories are far better. i wish you all the best.
Threesome lover chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This was amazing... seriously amazing, if you ever decide to write a sequel including Mpreg I would absolutely adore it, I'm sure! (So please consider it, I'm sure all your other fans would appreciate it as well :P)
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Whatttt?
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was AWESOME! There needs to be more Foxy-Naru stories!