Reviews for Sakine Syndrome
purpleYumi chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Why they have to change her...
I like usual meiko more
Guest chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
Beautiful, I find it rare to come across a good kaimei fanfic so BRAVO!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Poor Mei chan! I'm getting flashbacks from Umineko episode 5...this is really good!
Cookies chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Two chapters.

TWO CHAPTERS LEFT.

OH HA, HA HA HA. VERY FUNNY.

That moment where you reach your happy ever after, and there are still 200 pages left in the book...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
"...about as fake as her hair."

Oh my god I just

I can't

That was so insulting, it reaches a whole new level.

This story is brilliant.
Ai chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I care about you Kaito! And I don't pair you with Len!
Slendermaniac chapter 24 . 12/7/2013
The feels! ;-;
MidnightMaddi chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
This was a great story! Thank you for writing it :D
ShinodaMarikothe8th chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
Oh ghod..sooooo intense...myh heart hurts!
ShinodaMarikothe8th chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I love this!
ciliaclu9 chapter 24 . 8/16/2013
This was a really great story! I looooooved it guuuuhhh. Kaimei is always a good treat. And your Rin was so hilarious (and a bit like me, uncannily .-.) and so was Neru. You conveyed emotions a lot, yes, but that enhanced it! It was refreshing to read all the details of the setting, too. I'm so glad Meiko is back. She and Kaito have perfect dynamic. And LOL the moment she woke she started cussing the "fucking sadist" who designed the room ;; I love you Meiko. The ending was so poignant as well, with how you described Kaito smiling at Sakine the way he never had :') Beautiful and I sort of died inside in a happy way when she was describing how happy she was. Thank you for writing this super long Kaimei fic with such a nice chapter dedicated to Master and Miku as a bonus. And Rin and Neru as plotting businesswomen *snicker
Again, thanks so much MUAH! It's been amazing reading this. You should totally write some extrass!
IhugNico chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
First of all letme just say this fic was AMAZING! I had to take a break for a minute at one point to keep from crying, many points actaully. And the image of Rin in Kaito's coat telling everyone to fuck off was adorably hilarious.

Ah I know how you feel selfconcious about your writing (I have the same problem. uvu;) But you are very good at what you do! By far the best Vocaloid fanfic I've read!
Ryllen chapter 24 . 6/14/2013
Heey! HEY! Just saying that I'm loving you for writing this beautiful fanfic! 3

I'm a person that doesn't go along well with fanfics, since too many words deceive my brain.
Not to mention, I often get bored in the middle of reading a fanfic.

But, this work of yours is trully IMPRESSIVE!
The way you picture how the scene happened is just perfect! Detailed, but not complicated.
Seems simple and light with some slice-of-life-material, that is so it's fun to read. 3

On every new sentence I read, I always find a spark of excitement.
The words are flowing like a clear river! You put everything in a pretty nice order.
Once we're on 'this' part of the story, and once we're on 'that' part of the story.
But every parts are connected well. The story line is clear. It keeps us on track when we're reading it.

OH! Not to mention the GREAT flexibility!
It is showed by the way you mix up deadly-serious scene with relaxed-simple-funny material.
That what make me never get bored when I'm reading it.
You sure can get those two things blend so well! I'm really REALLY AMAZED!

I adore the way you write! Really! I enjoy reading it VERY VERY MUCH!
The joy, the sadness, the happiness, the pain, and the trouble. All the feels I got. I can't compare it with anything.

And for the magnificent idea you had poured to this fic, trully BRILLIANT.
Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL journey!
StarishShadow chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
Worth reading it! I loved it!

StarishShadow (Star)
Donatchan chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
i don't like this pairing... But I LOVE THIS PAIRING!
And this is the best KAIMEI fanfic i've ever read...
Good job, author-san... Keep up your good work ;)