Reviews for Redshirt
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 2/16
Excellent remembrance of the fallen.
Fetherhd chapter 1 . 2/7
Beautiful.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 1 . 1/11
Well that was heartbreaking. And so beautifully written.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
This is amazing. I can completely picture Kirk doing this and sharing it only with his best friend.
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Oh damn, this made me cry.
TotS chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Sad, but beautiful. I could definitely see this being Jim's reaction. Wonderful job.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
nice. sad. bitter yet sweet.
Irene34 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Awsome.
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is absolutely beautiful.
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
the more I read your stories, the more I am amazed at how truly gifted you are. You have such a beautiful writing style, and I sincerely thank you for sharing your gift with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is the second time I have read this piece, out of all of your work this is my favourite. The character interaction I feel is spot on the emotion is palatable. Normally I prefer a little bit more medical interventions in hurt comfort genre but you did the right thing for the story anything more would have ruined it!

PH
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Goodness, this is very well done. I've always wondered how Jim handled the deaths of crew members, and your idea seems both plausible and quite meaningful, because of course these deaths would affect Jim a lot. It was also nice that you threw Bones in there to help Jim out a bit. Excellent work.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This...this was beautiful.
Aqualily6 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Another really good story. Who is PFC Ware?
calliopechild chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Very nice job on this. Chock-full of feels, and a really nice characterization of Kirk. I could see him doing this both to beat himself up and to make sure he really does learn something and maybe ensure that next time he won't lose anyone. Nice fic!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »