Reviews for I'll Never Be Alone
DarkDreamGirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh My God
This story make me cry. Brian is so lovely.
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Aww so sweet! I love when Brian gets all romantic! :)
purplelicious89 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
oh God, my heart melts~!

thanx so much for this short but sugar sweet piece~!
S. Rune chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It was ridiculously romantic ( but that is perfectly fine.
soul1essharpy chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
*dies from witnessing perfection* THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is EXACTLY how the fucking series SHOULD have ended! They SO belonged together, I LOVE it!
LibertySun chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
AW, I love it when you take Brian Kinney and force him to be the romantic he secretly is. Lol. Thanks for this sweet little Valentine's Day treat! :)
GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was very romantic. I love it when Brian admits that pesky L word out loud. Very sweet. :]
kinneyddicted chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
this is great! this should be the ending of season 5. tnx for sharing. )
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh my GOD that was so adorable! I loved it, absolutely LOVED it! The surprise at the end was so cute, and I love that Justin was all teary eyed. I love how you had Brian say that the vendor accosted him with the flowers though (that is so Brian lol). GREAT job!

~Jess
valell50 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I loved this and your use of the Rod McKuen poem was perfect! He's one of my favorite poet/songwriters.

Val
Placedo chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
you perfectly described it : "ridiculously romantic" ;-)
Stellaria chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
God! This is soooooooo sweet!

How romantic! But, still Brian!

I'm soooo love the way you write Brian and Justin!

I love this story!
Bigdogz09 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
That was wonderfully romantic, it caused my allergies to act up, and my eyes watered. Wonderful V-Day fic, thanks for sharing it.
reiselust161 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
what a wonderful story around the poem, such awesome lines! This is a totally great story for Valentines day! Thanks for always providing us with these awesome surprises!
LoveisHeartbreak chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is adorable. I really do love reading Brian/Justin fluff, especially since their relationship was so rocky in the show. :)