Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
13torches chapter 12 . 8/12
Oh MAN! I had no idea that was going to happen when I made my last comment. Classic.
13torches chapter 11 . 8/12
Amen Dean! Can I get a Hallelujah!
13torches chapter 10 . 8/12
Oooo! It is ON!
13torches chapter 9 . 8/12
Finally! I am ready for the beat down!
13torches chapter 8 . 8/12
Very nice Cas. Do it more often. Eat ALL the food Dean. You deserve it.
13torches chapter 7 . 8/12
Oh man. I have been to weddings that felt that long, but thankfully everyone involved were in their majority.
13torches chapter 6 . 8/12
I knew it! I knew Dean had to smell amazing! Best reveal ever!
13torches chapter 5 . 8/12
Oh ho! Not the way to get on Sammy's good side. The tension is killing me!
13torches chapter 4 . 8/12
I love the build up. I just know something is going to happen soon, and I can't wait!
13torches chapter 3 . 8/12
Ouch. Reading that almost physically hurt my eyes. Bravo on realism, but man, I forgot how the books were. Wow. On to the next, and watch out Jacob, bigger things are always out there.
13torches chapter 2 . 8/12
I love the mental image of the boys all dressed up, and Leah looks hot even in print!
13torches chapter 1 . 8/12
Oh, I am liking this start. I came for Sam and Dean, but Leah is creeping into my jaded heart. Great start.
This is up there with "For His Own Sake" and "Fall of Starfleet, Rise of Harmony" as one of my favorite fanfics of all time, at least it terms of cathartic deconstruction.
MadHatterWeasley chapter 12 . 6/28
I literally have no words with how much I loved reading this fic. It was amazing and I loved seeing Leah's interactions with the boys and how the boys reacted to the vamps and wolves at the wedding. I think my favorite part is when Cas literally sets a vamp on fire for trying to kill Dean. Like, ugh, I loved it so much. It's just awesome when Castiel goes all Angel of the Lord on someone's ass. Another part that I loved is when Leah just blinks and punches Renesmee in the face lol. It's what she deserved after acting like a bratty little half vampire shit. And Dean's thoughts throughout the whole vows parts and Bella and Edward going up to talk every five minutes was hilarious! I loved reading it all.

And that ending though! Glad we got to see hints of Leah/Cas there. They'd honestly be so adorable together, especially Cas. I never knew that I'd ship them together, but here we are! Anyway, like I said before, I loved all of this! Definitely going to reread this whenever I need a laugh or I'm in the mood to read about Cas setting vampires on fire! x
wearelegion97 chapter 12 . 3/23
I loved every moment of this fanfic, I really did. I just have ONE issue, just one:

Crowley wasn't there. It would have been way more hilarious if he was.