Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
bob the kraken chapter 12 . 11/21
this is this was by far one of the greatest fix I have ever read on this site period from the beginning chapters I could FEEL the disgust of the boys reaction to the wedding. the inner monologues of the boys and everyone's reactions to cass, along with Leah and her relationship with the boys, and that incredibly, incredibly satisfying ending... dear Lord I don't think I've ever hated that many characters of twilight so much before, except for the very obvious exceptions. And might I say, Leah and Cass at the end there? Gold. thank you for such an incredible story that made my day at work lol I was listening to it on the app and was laughing the whole time. can't wait to see what else you got!
bob the kraken chapter 10 . 11/21
Renesbaits Wedding: The Great Electric Boogaloo
bob the kraken chapter 10 . 11/21
Oh... my... god
bob the kraken chapter 6 . 11/21
Poor Sam. I hope he gets a chance to shut someone up... permanently.
bob the kraken chapter 2 . 11/21
Found this after watching the ending to supernatural and will probably binge read it all today. I love it so far and "sparkling blow up doll" is my new word of the week.
Navydingo22 chapter 12 . 11/14
this is the best thing I have ever read and as far as I am concerned it is now canon.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 12 . 10/19
Wonderful!
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 10/13
Can’t recall if I reviewed this chapter before.

Yeah, I read this before and decided to read it again.

Here, I think maybe it seems odd that Castiel didn’t step in sooner as Jacob was beating the piss out of Leah.

And I didn’t expect Jacob to inadvertently release Leah from his control. The dumbass. I’d kinda think the boys or Castiel would have helped her. Or tried to. If Castiel can block Edward's telepathy, and flick Bella away like a bug, maybe he could break the alpha hold over the rest of the pack. Or break Quil's imprint on Claire.

But I'm real glad Leah got away. She had a raw deal. Makes me think about SMeyer's M. O. of dealing out punishment.
nemoisboss chapter 9 . 9/20
Ahhhh I really hope they all learn who Cas is so that Edward and his ‘I’m going to hell’ moment will have a panic attack.
Elena-sama chapter 12 . 2/22
Wonderful
suziq968 chapter 12 . 10/12/2019
Oh, that's just wrong, hilarious, but wrong. I have no words. This was so fun!
suziq968 chapter 6 . 10/12/2019
So, apparently once you're a vampire humans are just different types of wine for you to dissect the scent of. Poor Dean!
suziq968 chapter 4 . 10/12/2019
On wow, this is tragically hilarious! There's more elitism and pretension in ten minutes than I could tolerate with a straight face in a year. Yes, Leah had attitude, with reason though and she still did the sorta right thing. I say sorta because BD was just freaky, Reneesme is the weirdest name ever and the movie somehow managed to be worse than the book. Anyway, this is stupidly entertaining, so thank you. Also, escargot at a wedding luncheon, really with all the white it's not like they needed to announce more money than taste, but they did it anyway.
suziq968 chapter 2 . 10/12/2019
Now?! Snorted soda all over myself. Beautiful.
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 7 . 10/2/2019
You are good I wanted to bash my head against a wall just imagining having to be Dean in this situation... it sounds TERRIBLE, I've had trigonometry lessons less painful that this... and I'm terrible at math