Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
NB132 chapter 12 . 9h
You are the greatest person on this wretched planet, pls write more ANYTHING
Kinola chapter 7 . 6/27
“The skirt was so…fluffy. Layer upon layer upon layer of white erupted outward from her waist down like an exploded Twinkie. Apparently, that was where most of the material for the gown went, because in their zeal to let the world know that yes, they could fit an entire VW bug under there, whoever designed it seemed to have forgotten to put anything above her waist. The top was nothing but an elaborate piece of netting and lace that twinkled with tiny gemstones, exposing most of her torso to anyone who cared to look. Her neck, shoulders, and chest were dripping with a massive diamond necklace that really was more or less a diamond shawl. A diamond-studded veil covered her face, held in place by an actual diamond tiara straight out of Disneyland, and her hair was in an elaborate style of shiny brown curls that flowed all the way down to her ass, and her lace-gloved arms disappeared up to the elbow into a giant wad of white flowers.”

Am I the *only* one that wants to see an image of this?
I’m generally enjoying this, but I take issue and umbrage with Dean’s use of homophobic slurs, even in his own head. Dean may call Sam gay or girly sometimes, but the worst he ever is around actual gay people is kind of awkward, and even in that respect he improves over time. Dean May be a jerk sometimes but he knows where that line is and I’ve never gotten the impression that he ever crossed it.
MasterStabroek13 chapter 12 . 6/13
"Hallelujah!"

That was awesome!
MasterStabroek13 chapter 9 . 6/13
Finally the fun starts! I can't wait for Edward to realise what, exactly, has walked into his daughter's little, tiny, get-together. This is payback for making Leah cry.
MasterStabroek13 chapter 6 . 6/13
WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT PISSING ME OFF? The amount of rage I feel on behalf of Team Free Will and Leah is staggering.
MasterStabroek13 chapter 3 . 6/13
In between all the inner cackling at the thought of Sam and Dean and Cas being wedding crashers, I also goggled incredulously at Jacob's inner voice. I adore you for crossing Twilight with Supernatural. I wish I could find more stories like this and with this particular crossover.
MasterStabroek13 chapter 1 . 6/13
I have never actually been interested in Leah before but now this? And Sam and Dean to boot? And Leah totally calling out the tribe and the Cullens for being sexist and snobs? This has made my day.
firebender23 chapter 12 . 4/28
hahaha
loved every /damned/ moment of it XD
t-o-malley chapter 12 . 4/10
I'm not usually one for bashing fics, but this is one of my favorite things EVER. Addressing the creepy relationships between imprints, Sam and Dean... and CAS! Wow. Unexpected, but fun. Thank you!
beansandweenies013 chapter 12 . 3/24
omg this is the most funniest story I loved it .
beansandweenies013 chapter 1 . 3/23
omg Jacob is such an asshole! I'm totally on Leah's side .
zenfrodo chapter 7 . 3/15
oh...gods. What I said before, about you having a real gift for writing?

I could soooooo clearly see this monstrosity. Way too clearly. Clearly as in "dear gods, that sounds close to that awful shite my sister-in-law foisted on us for her wedding".

I want to see more from Claire. I want to see your story of how she breaks free from Quill and escapes.
zenfrodo chapter 1 . 3/15
I've been reading your Twilight sporks over on Das-Sporking, and after seeing your references & quotes of this story, I wanted to read the whole thing. Full disclaimer: while I know about Supernatural, I've only recently watched the first two eps - again, because of your references to it! - and while I love the characters, the show itself is not for me. I'm not into horror, sorry.

With that said - I LOVE this tale. Even though I only know the bare bones of SPN canon & not having read the Twilight books (save via your sporks & the Reasoning w/Vampires site), this is one great bit of writing. It''s fun to read & easy to follow, even for non-fans like me. You've got a real gift for writing & story-telling & strong characters, Merv. I'd love to see any original work you've got, but in the meantime, I'll content myself with (slowly, to make them last) going through your fics here.
Ambassador666 chapter 5 . 12/11/2017
Sam is just hilarious I want to give the poor guy a hug.