Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
EndoftheWorlds chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
And the story ends with a bang. *is shot for that pun*

If you're ever interested in continuing this plotline, I'd love to someday see the red-eyed Twinkle-twats be stupid enough to come after the heroes.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Holy crap! THIS. WAS. BRILLIANT! :D This was one of the most fantastic things I have ever read in my life. This chapter perfectly summed up everything that is wrong with Twilight and why Supernatural is a quintillion times better. Outside of my own fanfiction (really not meaning to blow my own horn) this is the only fanfic I've ever read that made me want to get up and cheer for. I think this may be favorite of all time, even more so than Thirty H's.

Idk if people have told you this or not, but I think you really could be a professional author if you wanted to if your publisher has any degree of taste at all.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
This was one of the funniest chapters I've ever read. I actually had to shut the door to my room because people could hear me. (And I get the feeling that Wardo's appalled by the display of girl-on-girl because he's clearly very, very deep in the closet).

And then that part at the end felt so good to see Leah finally kick one of the wolves' but also was like WHAM.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Ah, Emmett and Rose. Those two are a breath of fresh air. Depending on which version of Rosalie's character it is, the books would be better of they were the two main Twinkle-twats.

And then Dean has to deal with those assholes. Can't wait until you get to the Egyptian coven's profile in the Guide. Benjy is such an arrogant little shit; I want to kill them more than any of the others.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I think Suckass Seth is the wolf I want to kill the most, next to Quil.

And of course Bitchella is mad about someone daring to get more attention than her, the whore.

Jasper truly is the most psychopathic of the Cullens, isn't he? And *at Alice*, fuck you, you little whore.

I think I may start using the word "Twinkle-twat" to refer to Meyerpires now.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
That was the biggest circle jerk I've ever seen. You've perfectly got down them stroking each others' egos off. I think I would try to sleep if I had to sit through that.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
That was incredible to read the description of Wardo's prissy little face whenever he couldn't root around inside their heads. And that was hilarious to have Bedward act like that, striking a pose. I think this part was my favorite of the interactions with the canon characters.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
I have to wonder what you're going to have to say when you get to Alistair's profile in the Guide. That part jumped out at me.

Even the supposedly nice ones are a bunch of raging assholes. You're great with their characters.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I laughed like crazy when it got to the Cullens' hideous white decorations.

Yay! Charlie, at least one person there is cool.

Your handling of Alice is awesome. I would love to see how that twee little twit reacts to not being able to See Cas.
JaidenAye chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
This was the best. This thing. I love this thing.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
I read this story...and loved it. I read it again...and loved it even more. Recently an idea has popped in my head. That threesome with Rose/Emmett/Leah sounds pretty awesome. Js...maybe you should ya know.. :)
wust chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Crowley alone would be beautifully epic material for a crossover.
FluffyHanyoEars chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
oh this story is great so so great. so funny. there needs to be more stories like this. you had me crying with laughter tears :)
Apocalypse owner chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
lol I love everything about it! I really enjoyed every thing. :D
SableUnstable chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
That was epic. I smiled and laughed and was shocked and outraged - a whole platitude of emotions were sparked by this story. Truly, truly amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »