Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
Cap-puccino-addict chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
My god, this is fucking hilarious. Great job, bro. You had me in tears.
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
Oh, wow. Despite being really far removed from what I normally read, this has inexplicably become my head cannon. Absoltuely brilliant story that I couldn't stop laughing at- loved it!
KingKillerq chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
Best ending ever. Hey have you ever seen the episode where Dean ends up in the future and meets his counterpart and Sam's counterpart who offers himself to L? And where Cas... basically did that all the time?
Excellent fic my friend. Truly a masterpiece.
KingKillerq chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
This is goint to be beautiful in its potential.
KingKillerq chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
You're amazing... and I just don't have anything to add to that. I mean you made that tacky piece of crap wedding funny, enjoyable, and readable with whiskey and tic-tac-toe.
KingKillerq chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
I love the humour in this. Poor Dean.
KingKillerq chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Creepy
KingKillerq chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Cas... awesome. Liked Charlie too. But the best part? You're not bashing them. You're making unlikable in a realistic way. Far more enjoyable in opinion.
KingKillerq chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Sorry but I think, subconsciously, you couldn't be as bad as Meyer. Love Cas though. Angels Pwn.
KingKillerq chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
You are excellent as a writer. The characters all feel very real and I can easily imagine everything. In a word: Perfect.
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Supernatural and Twilight...
'Crying at sheer awesomeness' It's a match made in heaven. You are so... you're the best author on this site. Ever.
TrickstersHeir chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Holy shit... Words can not begin to describe how beyond perfect this story was
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Oh my god, I'm not sure fanfiction has ever made me laugh this hard! Amazing job!
Terra-Wendy chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
i could not stop laughing this was a true work of art cudos to you you evil genius you :)
thecakehater chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Oh my god, dude you are freaking evil! I'm so used of making the whole pack angelic that this makes me want to throw my laptop out of anger and I love you for that!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »