Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
TheChiaroscuro chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
They are beautiful creatures and damn, I want me a trench coat, too! OH GOODIE. We are gonna crash the wedding guys. It is ON.
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Heehee. I feel like this story is going to be more than anything I was expecting. Leah has always been a fave of mine, telling the stupid Mary-Sue how it is and stuff. But her and the WINCHESTER'S? This is gon' be goooooood. Onwards!
Darkan6elmoOnlighT chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
My god. That was amazing!
I could read this over and over and over again! Make more stories awesomeeee!
Though a perverted part of my brain was urging for a lemon part. _. _
Ohh! Don't deny it I know you other people wanted that too! :P hahahahahaha waaaaay awesome.!
BriannieBee64 chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
I absolutely loved this haha by far one of the best crossovers I have ever read! Also finally a good twilight story and I think you potrayed Bella so well.. not to mention my feeling on little Claire shes just a baby!
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
I was up all last night reading this and I LOVED this. Oh my, it was so funny, the characterizations were perfectly written, and it was fucking awesome :-D Thank you so much for this awesome story
sliz225 chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Um. Well.
My feelings on this fic are pretty complicated, so this will probably be long.
There was so much about this fic I really, really liked, and honestly quite a bit that I didn't. First of all, the obvious: the spelling and grammar was flawless, it was sharp and funny, Twilight totally had it coming, Leah's character arc was powerful and compelling, and the friendship between Leah and our Supernatural friends was beautifully rendered.

The stuff I didn't like:
You devoted a lot of your time having the Winchesters critique fashion sense, choice in food, taste in music, indulgent wedding vows, design sense, etc. While amusing, it was also repetitious and got somewhat petty. I was extremely uncomfortable with the sections where you spoke at length about how "slutty" and inappropriate the vampire women's dresses were-always adding that they were still unappealing and possibly small-chested. It came rather slut-shame-y, contrasting the more empowering passages where Leah asserted herself by dancing and dressing provocatively. The werewolf women, similarly, were described as "dumpy" or "shapeless," as though their appearances should be held against them. Less importantly, the Cullens' clothing was also uncanonical. Though their list of sins is very long, they tended to dress conservatively, not provocatively.
Which is kinda the point of this whole review, I suppose. You don't have to invent new reasons to hate the characters of Twilight. Meyers did that just fine. The characters of Twilight have done so very many horrible things. You addressed pretty much all of these in your story, in an interesting and thoughtful manner. I loved the sections dealing with Claire's problems with Quil, Jacob's twisted relationship with Renesmee, the hypocrisy of accepting cannibalistic vampires, the tyrannical concept of Alpha mind control, and Leah's self-esteem issues. But I felt like that got pushed aside in favor of the Winchester boys calling vampires "faggy" and "bitches," scoffing at all the RICH people with their MONEY and RICHES, acting judgmental about women's outfits, and ultimately riding off into the sunset without slaying many of the vampires that they knew would probably kill innocent people before they met again.

I know it may not be obvious by this review, but I really did like your story overall. It was funny. There were some very sweet parts. I really like the idea of this future for Leah. I liked seeing Twilight being taken apart with some thought and a sense of humor. I'm not against humor and riffing overall: I loved the parts where you poked fun at vampire's "appealing" cold skin, or how vampires wouldn't stop "flattering" the Winchesters "outrageous flavor." (I recognize that quotation!) It's only because I respect your obvious talent as a writer that I feel justified in holding you too a much higher standard than I would other writers. Uh, if you replied to this review-defended your writing choices, explained your point of view, something like that-I would be so very, very grateful. Thank you.
BrightStar Kenobi chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Hey what character does she quote from Supernatural PM me please. I'm absolutley loving this. I hate the imprinting especially Quil's and Jacob's. How this woman got away with writing the shit is beyond me. And Emily/Sam inprint bugs me too hell everything about killing humans too
EndoftheWorlds chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
And the story ends with a bang. *is shot for that pun*

If you're ever interested in continuing this plotline, I'd love to someday see the red-eyed Twinkle-twats be stupid enough to come after the heroes.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Holy crap! THIS. WAS. BRILLIANT! :D This was one of the most fantastic things I have ever read in my life. This chapter perfectly summed up everything that is wrong with Twilight and why Supernatural is a quintillion times better. Outside of my own fanfiction (really not meaning to blow my own horn) this is the only fanfic I've ever read that made me want to get up and cheer for. I think this may be favorite of all time, even more so than Thirty H's.

Idk if people have told you this or not, but I think you really could be a professional author if you wanted to if your publisher has any degree of taste at all.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
This was one of the funniest chapters I've ever read. I actually had to shut the door to my room because people could hear me. (And I get the feeling that Wardo's appalled by the display of girl-on-girl because he's clearly very, very deep in the closet).

And then that part at the end felt so good to see Leah finally kick one of the wolves' but also was like WHAM.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Ah, Emmett and Rose. Those two are a breath of fresh air. Depending on which version of Rosalie's character it is, the books would be better of they were the two main Twinkle-twats.

And then Dean has to deal with those assholes. Can't wait until you get to the Egyptian coven's profile in the Guide. Benjy is such an arrogant little shit; I want to kill them more than any of the others.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I think Suckass Seth is the wolf I want to kill the most, next to Quil.

And of course Bitchella is mad about someone daring to get more attention than her, the whore.

Jasper truly is the most psychopathic of the Cullens, isn't he? And *at Alice*, fuck you, you little whore.

I think I may start using the word "Twinkle-twat" to refer to Meyerpires now.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
That was the biggest circle jerk I've ever seen. You've perfectly got down them stroking each others' egos off. I think I would try to sleep if I had to sit through that.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
That was incredible to read the description of Wardo's prissy little face whenever he couldn't root around inside their heads. And that was hilarious to have Bedward act like that, striking a pose. I think this part was my favorite of the interactions with the canon characters.
EndoftheWorlds chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
I have to wonder what you're going to have to say when you get to Alistair's profile in the Guide. That part jumped out at me.

Even the supposedly nice ones are a bunch of raging assholes. You're great with their characters.
461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »