Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
Moon FireStar chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
can I say flove this story ...I think I lmfao through most of it ! and have a new ship! you did my girl proud ...awesome story !
A-Cola-Product chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Yes. OH MY GOSH THIS IS JUST SO MUCH YES. I can't even. I giggled hysterically and cheered and then giggled some more.

Claire and Leah's friendship was brilliant. The dancing scene was the most hysterical and awesome thing. And OF COURSE everyone would be appalled by it all. The vampires being attracted to the Winchesters (especially Dean) was totally unexpected, but I liked it. And of course Castiel just chilling in the background confusedly throughout most of the story.

My one and only criticism isn't even much of a criticism because it's totally justified. I feel like it was a TINY bit over the top at times; some of the characterizations were a bit exaggerated. However, because it WORKED in the story, it wasn't really a problem.

And then I shipped Leah/Castiel and everything was beautiful.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
Best. Story. Ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
You know what the sad thing is? This would probably actually occur in the Twilight saga, minus the Supernatural characters. And something interesting I've noticed about the great treaty- it's already been broken on both sides. Every single member of the coven has committed murder besides Carlisle, Bella, and sort of Rosalie.
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
This was still the best story ever! Please write more of these crossovers! This is awesome!
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS SO BEYOND AWESOME! IT WAS PERFECT! Though I was a little confused about the author's note though. Can you reexplain that to me please?
BigFan1150 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was honestly amazing. Great descriptions, your grammar and spelling were fine, and the story is interesting. Great job!
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
Pretty good finale!

The boys and Leah do need to watch their backs - but I think they'll be fine.

...Oh yes, she would! Haha!

This was a great story, and I really enjoyed reading it.
Blue-10-Spades chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
So I absolutely love everything about this story. The dialogue, the way the characters are portrayed, and the Leah/Castiel goodness. I love it so much I'm now addicted to this pairing. I'm actually thinking of writing a fic myself just to spread the awesomeness of this couple around. But I'm not a very good writer so I'm just going to shamelessly ask you to write another story. Pretty please :D
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Woops... So as I was saying, that was seriously awesome. I had to stop reading a few times and laugh hysterically at some of this XD Freakin' amazin'
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Haha, that was one
immature-girl chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
I have to say, this was truly amazing. I was a bit wary, considering it was a crossover with supernatural, but I was wrong. This is amazingly in character and very well written; and finally someone gave Leah a bit of well deserved happiness!
This is perfect. Thank you 3
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Yes, Carlisle, you DO have a right to interfere because it's a woman being attacked! She's being beaten horribly - how can you just stand there and do nothing? And Leah's own mother doesn't try to do anything. That's betrayal.

Leah could have asked Cas for help - but she wanted Dean kept safe because Quil would have killed him. That says a lot about her.

"You never bothered to try to be a part of Sam's pack, so you just barged in and made yourself at home in mine!" - Um...didn't Jacob need her help? That is so hypocritical of him. You made Leah's pain here seem really realistic - you've got a great writing style.

...She's free! That idiot set her free! And he didn't even mean to. HA HA!

And Leah finally gave Jacob and Renesmee the punches in the face they deserved.

"That—that wasn't murder!" - YES IT WAS, YOU SOULLESS MONSTER.

'It's not murder when they eat humans, you useless clod, it's the food chain' - Blimey. Bella is an arrogant bitch, and she's even worse as a vampire than she was as a human. She calls it a SACRIFICE not to drink human blood?

Maybe Charlie IS only just seeing his daughter for the first time. The poor man...I wanted to hug him so badly when I read that.

"If humans were so special...then why did God make them so weak and slow and clumsy and fragile and flawed?" - Because if we were perfect, we wouldn't need Him.

Claire was absolutely fantastic.
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Leah's feelings of hopelessness and helplessness at the beginning were just heart-wrenching. She's so much stronger than her packmates give her credit for, but she can only be strong for so long. Good thing the boys are here for her.

"It's artichokes in cheese—you don't have to try to make yourself look intelligent and everyone else feel dumb by labeling it in French—unless maybe that's the only way they can feel smart." - Maybe it is - or perhaps they just want to look as superior as possible.

"Weddings are classically white" - No, Alice, they're supposed to have other colours. A wedding with a colour scheme is very tasteful.

"And since there aren't any real men here, I think Dean and I will be just fine." - OI! What about Charlie?

Castiel is actually more dangerous than any of the wolves or vampires.

"Do you get the feeling that this is less about a wedding and more about showing off?" - Of course that's what it's about.

'they were wrong, and she knew it.' - You go, girl!

Leah taking Quil down a substantial peg was great!

Uh-oh...knew it was too good to last! Your description of Renesmee makes her look like a Gorgon.
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
I like your characterizations of Emmet and Rosalie! Dean and Emmet bonding over cars was a nice touch.

'Wardo was all over Rose, telling her she wasn't about to mess up his daughter's big day, so she'd just better do what she was told' - DOUCHE.

Why does Emily still expect Leah to still be in love with Sam U, or heartbroken about him?

Poor, poor Leah...

"Just because you're a soulless monster who was glad to throw away his humanity so he can be a sparkly murdering freak doesn't mean the rest of us are." - Yes, you tell him!

It's DEAN'S fault he's getting death threats from the vampires? Renesmee, you little snob...

I think Eleazar talking to Sam was the last straw. Dean can put up with a lot...but you don't mess with his brother. 'He'd just watched one of them try to make a deal with his little brother' - The words 'little brother' show Dean is very protective of Sam.

'Time to crash this party.' - Oooh, this looks good!
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »