Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
neoneco chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
' just lying in wait like a spider'
What? What spiders have you been squishing?
Maybe Spiderman, but what?
Also, thank you, thank you, for having them smell Dean. That made my day. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
I am obssessed with story!
Dancingonmytrainofthoughts chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
My God.

I love you so so much. This was the best fucking story I've ever read on here.

Finally someone who shows the world how incredibly ridiculous Twilight is, and how awesomely Sam and Dean would kill them.

In Leah's words: Hallelujah!

Thanks so much for writing this.
Sealed-Dynasty chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
This was a great fic! The werewolves and vampires were so pretentious that I wanted to curbstomp them into next week so I was soooooo glad that they messed up the wedding! I really would have liked to see more vamps and wolves get whipped but I love the way you did the story. Thanks for writing!
alien babydoll chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
I actually applauded this fic. It was completely perfect, and it was SO nice to FINALLY see Bella and her little bitch-posse get what they deserved all along. It was well written, hilarious, and all around brilliant.
alien babydoll chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
GAAH. I love Claire. I don't care of Meyer thinks it's okay - Quill imprinting on a two year old was just creepy.
alien babydoll chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
This is so perfect. Jacob was being a little bitch - EXACTLY in character!
Raven Aorla chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
I stayed up way later than I should have reading this, Thank you.
buntesLicht chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
This was beautiful. Perfect. Better then Christmas! :) I haven't had this much fun reading something in ages! The vampires and werewolfes were so wonderfully annoying and brain dead... pure bliss. You did an awesome description of the nightmare wedding and I loved Dean's and Sam's reactions to everything!
I love you, seriously. This made my day :D
ThisLittlePiggyStayedHome chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
It didn't strike me quite so hard before, but it must STING Dean and Sam to see so many freaks with yellow eyes. I mean, their last encounter with a yellow-eyed creature wasn't exactly savoury
Feeding-The-Wolves chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Oh my God. This story is PURE GENIUS! I've been hearing about it since I started reading your sporkings, and I can't believe I only just read it. Your portrayal of the vampires and the wolves was spot on. I think you did a very good job with Renesmee - that's exactly how I imagined that little brat would act once she'd grown up. The wedding was also suitably nauseating (I bet Stephenie Meyer would have loved it). Seeing everything through the Winchester boys' eyes really just highlighted all of the things that are wrong with the series (particularly the Claire/Quil relationship, my GOD), and both Sam and Dean made me laugh constantly. As always, it was great to see Leah getting a bit of love; she is awesome. Also, I love Castiel. This story has made me desperate to start watching Supernatural.

I know I'm posting this review several years after you finished publishing the story, but I just had to tell you how much I love it. Great work! :)
akagami hime chan chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
OMFG your story is so amazing. So, so amazing. I cant believe there's no more reviews and people faving this fic because its just so awesome i could cry. Then again, most people are way too stupid to read stories that have crossovers in them so, anyway. Loved the way they crashed the wedding and specially loved that Leah X Cas pairing.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write and post your fic here. I believe this is enough ass-kissing for a review. But i really did like it.
ThisLittlePiggyStayedHome chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
BEST TWILIGHT CROSSOVER EVAR! (and yes I spelled ever like that to up my emphatic-ness ) :D
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Great story! I absolutely love this!
A.J.Fields chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
thought I was going to hate this fic...i wa g! I LOVE IT!
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »