Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
Nix-the-Neko chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love this story, really, I do. Funniest thing ever. You guys have forced me and my friend to watch Supernatural now.

I love how you characterized everyone correctly, but my own internal canon follows this other fanfiction that states that Nessie decided that she DIDN'T like Jacob and ran away with Claire in one of Emmett's Awesome cars and didn't look back. But I suppose this is just another one of those YMMV things.
December Duchess chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
So...Much... AWESOMENESSS! Wow! I spent the last few hours reading this and was laughing my butt off the entire time! My roommates probably thought I'd gone crazy. Wow this was just so wonderful. I always liked Leah and am so glad she got her happy ending! Oh and Cas... SO RAW! Love him!
Halloween567 chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
That was amazing.

To start off- SO TRUE. The Twilight books are nothing special, honestly. I mean, they aren't HORRIDLY bad, but the hype that Twi-hards give the series is ridiculous. And then there's Stephenie Meyer, who drags it down in infinite level, that crazy bitch.

Your Leah was wonderful, and the characterization was great in this crackful story. You achieved it. I hated Jacob and Renesmee and Edward and Bella. All of them. Some people might not take the necrophiliac jokes and pedophilia jokes seriously, but they ARE in the books and it IS true and disgusting, to be honest.

This may be the best Twilight fanfic I've ever read (and considering my horrible track record of being a past-twifreak, I've read a lot), and it's partially due to your author's notes, which were TRUE. It wasn't just bashing this series, but it was basically... correct information about the series.

DasMervin, you're awesome.
Tracy chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I always felt sorry for Leah in the books; I'm really happy, that someone finally wrote an awesome fic about her getting revenge.

The whole white, over the top setting just shows so well how little class the Cullens actually have; especially Renesmee thinking that black tie is an appropriate dress code for a morning ceremony.

Speaking of dress code, you do know that Leah wearing red implies she slept with the groom, right? (Well, at least in many European countries it does, I don't know if it's the same in the US)
TG chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
...

...

*eats frozen rasberries to calm down*

You know, I didn't know anything about Supernatural when I first read it on your LJ, yet my brain was paralyzed for a week from the sheer epic awesomeness of that fic.

Then I got my grubby paws on the first season and watched it. Then I watched it again. And again. And some videos on Youtube to get a clear image of Cas because I CANNOT GET ANY OTHER SEASONS! *rageface*

But when I read your fic again, it was even more awesome because now I'm familiar with Supernatural characters.

*takes long breath*

OMG MY FACE IS HURTING FROM ALL THE SMILING I'M DOING BECAUSE YOU WIN AT LIFE, DASMERVIN. I LOVE YOU! :D :D :D :D :D :D And Dean as well. *blush* Mah fav charrie. *throws confetti*
Nice chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
This was excellent! You should do a sequel where they take on the Volturi and punish them for their tourist-eating habbits.
hahahaha chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
"About three things Dean was absolutely positive. First, these people were douchebags. Second, there was a part of him, and he didn't know how potent that part might be, that was about to commit hari-kari. And third, this was unconditionally and irrevocably the worst party he had ever been to in his life."

LMAO! You TOTALLY ripped T-lite to pieces there!
IBTeri chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
LOVED IT

Thanks
ariel ashford chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
omg i'm dying with laughter. i love you for making thisss!
Mariagoner chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
An awesome end to an awesome fic. Thank you for writing this- it truly made my night! And I'm so glad to see Leah finally get the happy ending she deserves!
Mariagoner chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
Jesus Christ, that was awesome piled on top of awesome made of pure awesome. I wanted their stupid bloody hypocrisy shoved in their faces for all this time and when it happened? It... was... glorious! I can't believe there's only one chapter left... I'd do anything to read more about the wild and crazy adventures of Leah and the rest of the gang!
Mariagoner chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
God, Emmett and Rosalie are MUCH too awesome for this crew. And Leah! Poor Leah! I hope Dean and Sam's revenge is dramatic enough in recompense for what she's been put through!
Mariagoner chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
Oh god, it's a nightmare of bad Mormon taste! I can't help but laugh and gag at the same time.
Mariagoner chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Oh god, the wedding truly is as sickening and terrible as I imagined it to be. Truly inspired!
Mariagoner chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Hysterical! Poor Dean... that morning dew line is going to chase him forever, isn't it? And Bella and Edward most definitely *are* the supernatural version of that obnoxious yuppie couple that always make a show of how in l urve they are, aren't they? You've got that down to a tee. Fantastic work!
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »