Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
depressed-aggressive-unicorn chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
You are my idol. This is the greatest thing since chocolate, no joke.

And that wedding scene? I almost threw up, for realzies. This should be under horror, because that's torture if I ever saw it. I love the Winchesters in this, the way they try (very unsuccessfuly) to restrain themselves was just so them it made my week. Also, we all knew Cas was one badass mother fucker. Thank you.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
I haven't laughed as much over a fic in a long time. Dean and Sam were just hilarious throughout.
Reyavie chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
I found this through your sporking community and I can't say in how many ways this is amazing. Well thought out, poking fun at all the plot holes, all the idiocy that kept me facepalming at every bit of Twilight I managed to read. No words for how awesome this piece is. (it kept me hooked and reading, even printed out the rest to read on the bus). So well done, you two :) thank you for this!
potterbuncker chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Ok I realize you wrote this quite a while back but I just decided today to look at some Spn/twilight crossovers, and boy an I glad I did. This fic was hilarious, I loved it, it definitely deserves props, thanks for sharing it.
BelievesInNargles chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
I really love your stories. I've been giggling for the past two hours because of them. you're an awesome writer :D
neoneco chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Also, Dean is totally a Troper, and I approve the usage of the insult, "asshat"
neoneco chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
' just lying in wait like a spider'
What? What spiders have you been squishing?
Maybe Spiderman, but what?
Also, thank you, thank you, for having them smell Dean. That made my day. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
I am obssessed with story!
Dancingonmytrainofthoughts chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
My God.

I love you so so much. This was the best fucking story I've ever read on here.

Finally someone who shows the world how incredibly ridiculous Twilight is, and how awesomely Sam and Dean would kill them.

In Leah's words: Hallelujah!

Thanks so much for writing this.
Sealed-Dynasty chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
This was a great fic! The werewolves and vampires were so pretentious that I wanted to curbstomp them into next week so I was soooooo glad that they messed up the wedding! I really would have liked to see more vamps and wolves get whipped but I love the way you did the story. Thanks for writing!
alien babydoll chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
I actually applauded this fic. It was completely perfect, and it was SO nice to FINALLY see Bella and her little bitch-posse get what they deserved all along. It was well written, hilarious, and all around brilliant.
alien babydoll chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
GAAH. I love Claire. I don't care of Meyer thinks it's okay - Quill imprinting on a two year old was just creepy.
alien babydoll chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
This is so perfect. Jacob was being a little bitch - EXACTLY in character!
Raven Aorla chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
I stayed up way later than I should have reading this, Thank you.
buntesLicht chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
This was beautiful. Perfect. Better then Christmas! :) I haven't had this much fun reading something in ages! The vampires and werewolfes were so wonderfully annoying and brain dead... pure bliss. You did an awesome description of the nightmare wedding and I loved Dean's and Sam's reactions to everything!
I love you, seriously. This made my day :D