Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
This was still the best story ever! Please write more of these crossovers! This is awesome!
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS SO BEYOND AWESOME! IT WAS PERFECT! Though I was a little confused about the author's note though. Can you reexplain that to me please?
BigFan1150 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was honestly amazing. Great descriptions, your grammar and spelling were fine, and the story is interesting. Great job!
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
Pretty good finale!

The boys and Leah do need to watch their backs - but I think they'll be fine.

...Oh yes, she would! Haha!

This was a great story, and I really enjoyed reading it.
Blue-10-Spades chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
So I absolutely love everything about this story. The dialogue, the way the characters are portrayed, and the Leah/Castiel goodness. I love it so much I'm now addicted to this pairing. I'm actually thinking of writing a fic myself just to spread the awesomeness of this couple around. But I'm not a very good writer so I'm just going to shamelessly ask you to write another story. Pretty please :D
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Woops... So as I was saying, that was seriously awesome. I had to stop reading a few times and laugh hysterically at some of this XD Freakin' amazin'
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Haha, that was one
immature-girl chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
I have to say, this was truly amazing. I was a bit wary, considering it was a crossover with supernatural, but I was wrong. This is amazingly in character and very well written; and finally someone gave Leah a bit of well deserved happiness!
This is perfect. Thank you 3
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Yes, Carlisle, you DO have a right to interfere because it's a woman being attacked! She's being beaten horribly - how can you just stand there and do nothing? And Leah's own mother doesn't try to do anything. That's betrayal.

Leah could have asked Cas for help - but she wanted Dean kept safe because Quil would have killed him. That says a lot about her.

"You never bothered to try to be a part of Sam's pack, so you just barged in and made yourself at home in mine!" - Um...didn't Jacob need her help? That is so hypocritical of him. You made Leah's pain here seem really realistic - you've got a great writing style.

...She's free! That idiot set her free! And he didn't even mean to. HA HA!

And Leah finally gave Jacob and Renesmee the punches in the face they deserved.

"That—that wasn't murder!" - YES IT WAS, YOU SOULLESS MONSTER.

'It's not murder when they eat humans, you useless clod, it's the food chain' - Blimey. Bella is an arrogant bitch, and she's even worse as a vampire than she was as a human. She calls it a SACRIFICE not to drink human blood?

Maybe Charlie IS only just seeing his daughter for the first time. The poor man...I wanted to hug him so badly when I read that.

"If humans were so special...then why did God make them so weak and slow and clumsy and fragile and flawed?" - Because if we were perfect, we wouldn't need Him.

Claire was absolutely fantastic.
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Leah's feelings of hopelessness and helplessness at the beginning were just heart-wrenching. She's so much stronger than her packmates give her credit for, but she can only be strong for so long. Good thing the boys are here for her.

"It's artichokes in cheese—you don't have to try to make yourself look intelligent and everyone else feel dumb by labeling it in French—unless maybe that's the only way they can feel smart." - Maybe it is - or perhaps they just want to look as superior as possible.

"Weddings are classically white" - No, Alice, they're supposed to have other colours. A wedding with a colour scheme is very tasteful.

"And since there aren't any real men here, I think Dean and I will be just fine." - OI! What about Charlie?

Castiel is actually more dangerous than any of the wolves or vampires.

"Do you get the feeling that this is less about a wedding and more about showing off?" - Of course that's what it's about.

'they were wrong, and she knew it.' - You go, girl!

Leah taking Quil down a substantial peg was great!

Uh-oh...knew it was too good to last! Your description of Renesmee makes her look like a Gorgon.
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
I like your characterizations of Emmet and Rosalie! Dean and Emmet bonding over cars was a nice touch.

'Wardo was all over Rose, telling her she wasn't about to mess up his daughter's big day, so she'd just better do what she was told' - DOUCHE.

Why does Emily still expect Leah to still be in love with Sam U, or heartbroken about him?

Poor, poor Leah...

"Just because you're a soulless monster who was glad to throw away his humanity so he can be a sparkly murdering freak doesn't mean the rest of us are." - Yes, you tell him!

It's DEAN'S fault he's getting death threats from the vampires? Renesmee, you little snob...

I think Eleazar talking to Sam was the last straw. Dean can put up with a lot...but you don't mess with his brother. 'He'd just watched one of them try to make a deal with his little brother' - The words 'little brother' show Dean is very protective of Sam.

'Time to crash this party.' - Oooh, this looks good!
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
"You are no longer my brother," he said ponderously to Dean, "and that twenty bucks I gave you is now officially an IOU," he said, pointing at Leah. - I loved that sentence!

...Is Claire staying her room so she can avoid Quil?

"Holy crap, second time I've been dragged off by fairies to service their overlord" - HUH?

'Apparently, imprinting isn't as rare as everyone liked to make it out to be, and since he was just about the only other one who didn't, nobody really had any time for him anymore' - That sucks!

Uh, Seth...you don't talk to people like that regardless of whether or not your sister is dating them (which in this case, she isn't). Kudos to Cas for not spilling the beans about him being an angel.

"Oh, yes, your friends—it's so wonderful you managed find some" - Excuse me?

"But I enjoyed the cheeseburgers more." - Cas has good taste!

'a good man would be the best thing for you' - No, it wouldn't. A woman doesn't need a man to make her complete.

Angry Cas is a thing of beauty - when he's not mad at you.
Miyukiyama chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Loved this story. Has cemented in my mind that I need to watch Supernatural in its entirety.
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Those four opening sentences were brilliant!

' she was just overflowing with self-satisfied pride' - I wish he HAD tripped her.

Renesmee's dress sounds...horrible. Good for Cas being more interested in a bee than in the wedding!

'What the hell kind of candy-ass moron thought up shit like this?' - Alice Cullen.

...No hymns? No mention of God? 'Carlisle had been half-right—this was most definitely not a wedding.' It's the most boring

"Their hearts are not marked—" he started - What did that mean?

Claire gave a very sulky, very teenaged sigh and grumpily rose to her feet. - That was great!

"There is nothing bizarre about the names of angels," - No. No, there really isn't!
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
So now it's not just Leah who's the subject of gossip. The Winchester boys and Cas are too. The wolves are only worried about the way Sam U might get hurt - they don't care about how Leah's been hurt, and still is.

Seth is like an eager little kid...an eager, STUPID little kid. And he isn't even decent enough to ask about his own sister - he just makes snide comments about her. If my brother and I hadn't seen each other for four years, we wouldn't behave like that.

Is Embry as nice in the books as you've characterized him here? At least Embry didn't react the wrong way to Sam W's name.

Dean being Michael's vessel is a good way of explaining why his blood is so attractive to the vampires.

"Bella did comment on my necklace—she said it was just amazing what they could do with costume jewelry these days." - ...What?

"I haven't slept with her," he said, bewildered. - Cas has a touch of innocence about him, hasn't he?

"There they were, walking towards them—the proud seventeen-year-old parents" - Um...no offense, but isn't Bella eighteen?

Sam and Dean were wise to be wary of Edward. If he could hear what they were thinking without Cas being around, then every vampire in the place really would be after their blood.

Jasmine, honey, laurel, sandalwood, ocean breeze and morning dew are actually rather nice smells - but not when you're a bloke and it's a VAMPIRE telling you you smell good.
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »