Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
Bon Qui Qui chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Ohmygod. I just finished reading this AGAIN and I LOVE IT! Oh I had forgotten how great it was. So funny. And it tugs at my heartstrings quite nicely. Oh please keep writing. You're amazing.
Berry Smoothie chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Damn this thing is good. Really good. You know, I don't even watch Supernatural ... although now I might have to check out at least a few episodes. Damn it. :)

BTW, did you know this is listed of under Twilight's fanfic recommendations list? Because that's how I found this gem.
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
this is so cool, i personally always thought the cullens were jerks!
and that Renesmee was a spoilt brat.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
YES. Just...acres of YES. So much YES that you could start growing crops on it.
Stahchild chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
Holy Shit. Best. story. Ever. Castiel/Leah? Genius!
SailorJupiter001 chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
lllllllllloooooovvvvvvvvveee eeeedddddddd iiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!
TiannaMVA chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
I LOVE THIS SO HARD, I CAN'T EVEN-

*goes to blog about it*
Velociraptor256 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is easily the best Twilight fanfiction I have ever read. I love how you manage to sum up everything that is wrong with this universe, how well you get the characters (to the point of Bella misinterpreting a poem as she would be likely to do), and how perfectly you integrate the Supernatural characters too (like Dean smelling tasty to vampires). That exceedingly painful wedding chapter is particularly well done, and the ending is very satisfying. Great stuff!
lilykep chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Twinkle-twats is SO my new favorite name for the twi-creatures. (I refuse to call them vampires)
prettypurple chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Awesome, especially Castiel knocking Bella and Edward down.
donewiththissite chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Right. So I don't even watch Supernatural, but I kept seeing this fic around the site. So I thought to myself "why not?"

I'm glad I did. It's sad, but I really do think the Twilight characters acting like this is very believable. They live in their little sparkly bubble and won't leave unless it's popped (or smote/set on fire what have you).

That was my favorite part. When Castiel smote/set them on fire. There was something immensely satisfying about it. Maybe because of how badly these guests were treated.

This was funny and well written and I'm totally adding this to my favorites.
thewrongmoon chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Wedding from hell turned fun? Awesome!
I also never knew angel orgasms could be so entertaining.
thewrongmoon chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I read "first impressions" and immediately thought of Dean going up to a member of the tribe to shake his hand saying "Hi, I'm Dean Winchester and this is my brother, Sammy. We're Hunters, but not the pansy kind that hunt animals. We hunt vampires, ghosts, werewolves, shapeshifters, windigos, skinwalkers, and various others."
november123 chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Thank you so much for writing this.
mscalliope chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
Since English isn't my first language, sometimes there are words I don't understand. Google - spooge - LOL forever.

I laughed so much (completely took away the horrible mood I was in the last couple of days, so thanks. )
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »