Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
SimpleHybrid chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
this is the best thing i have EVER read in my life. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH for writing this piece of hysterical fanfiction.
Quicksilvermad chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Mervin, we need more adventures of Dean, Sam, Cas, and Leah.

Because this is still excellent. Even the fifth time around. And I still owe you artwork (I'll get on that this week, I swear).
LuvsAnythingFreaky chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
This story is genius! I love it!Love, love, love it! Jacob should rot in hell, with his ten year old bride! And Bella Bitch should die, along with pansy ass Edward! Love Leah and Cas!
laurazuleta18 chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
OMG!

LMfAO!

I have never in my life seen Supernatural, one of my BFFs loved it but it never got my attention.. But sentinel10 suggested this and I checked it... And let me tell u, if it weren't cause I didn't have the time, I would be buyin the whole freaking series!

I freaking loved it

Laughed so hard my brother came running to see why the hell I was laughing so hard alone in My room...

Loved it

I mean u insulted all the freaking character and made me love my favs -Leah,Emmett,Embry- even more! And Bella bitch should die!

I admit I enjoy some Ness/Jake and even callwater or blackwater fics but I guess that's cause when stories are good, they are... But I do accept what u guys said here, including Meyers twisted comments and thoughts... We just use her idea and develop it to be better ;) btw, Claire and Quil are one o my fav couples in head since I think they would actually get to know one another, but this Quil... Ewwww! eeeewwww! But now u have me thinking, dean should not get old and wait for Claire *snickers*

again, fuckin loved it! U made this amazing!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
OH MY GOD THE ENDING IS PRICELESS.

Way to go Cas!

And if I were Team free will, I would have killed every single god damn Person at that farce of a wedding.
you.only.live.onceX chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
best fic i've ever read o this site. nuff said hahah

do you have any other recommended for twilight or twilight crossover fics?
Firefly-class chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
this was one of the most entertaining stories I have read in a long time. I laughed, cried and cheered. I never watch Supernatural and was a little hesitant about reading this but I am happy I gave it a chance. Great story. You should definitely write more Cas and Leah stories:)
ALittlePieceOfCherryPie chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Oh, how I love Cas! This chapter just reminded me how much I'm missing him and Supernatural altogether. I'm impatiently waiting until season 6 airs here in Australia :(
ALittlePieceOfCherryPie chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
It's weird. I'm quite the Jacob fan, but you really made me hate him in this chapter. Only a sign that you're doing a good job and sucking me into the story :D

I guess it's because he's become pretentious and an asshole like the Cullens. :P
ALittlePieceOfCherryPie chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow. I can tell this is going to be good just by reading this first chapter. It's so well written, so much better than most of the stuff you see around here. I love how you've made Nessie and Jake out to be the bad guys. I mean, I'm sometimes a fan and I write about them but I like seeing different sides that people can bring out about them. This is so going on my favourites list. I'm off to read more. Great work! :)
cocoa85715 chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
This story was amazing, there's really no other word for it! I read it from beginning to end, and I was laughing the whole time. Awesome story! Is there going to be a sequel? PLEASE tell me there'll be a sequel! :D
sentinel10 chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
Nooooo! It can't be the end! I need more!

I am just going to go sob in a corner right now!

Go Leah! Go cas! Fucken aye'! Light bulbs smashing? Well... Alright! *fist pumps*

I love this story like a fat kid loves cake! ThAnk you so much for writing it! It was amazing!

One of the best Leah centred fics I have ever read! You will be recommend to all my Leah tactic friends!
sentinel10 chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
Cas is awesome! He rocks! He is the best out if everyone! Sure the brothers are cool but him... Dear lord!

Fuck you Jacob black you cock muncher. I hope you rot for all eternity with your stupid leeches!

Oh no! Only one chapte left!
Capp'n chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
He just full on smote that bitch! I loved it. The whole thing and then Cas and Leah...crazy.
Capp'n chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
i absolutely loved it...though I wanted to cry when leah was getting her ass whipped. And I felt so bad for embry and claire...they have to live with those people. At one point, I actually blurted, "Fuck yeah, Charlie!" I was so into this story, loling and wanting to talk to the characters. It was a great story.
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »