Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
ALittlePieceOfCherryPie chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Oh, how I love Cas! This chapter just reminded me how much I'm missing him and Supernatural altogether. I'm impatiently waiting until season 6 airs here in Australia :(
ALittlePieceOfCherryPie chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
It's weird. I'm quite the Jacob fan, but you really made me hate him in this chapter. Only a sign that you're doing a good job and sucking me into the story :D

I guess it's because he's become pretentious and an asshole like the Cullens. :P
ALittlePieceOfCherryPie chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow. I can tell this is going to be good just by reading this first chapter. It's so well written, so much better than most of the stuff you see around here. I love how you've made Nessie and Jake out to be the bad guys. I mean, I'm sometimes a fan and I write about them but I like seeing different sides that people can bring out about them. This is so going on my favourites list. I'm off to read more. Great work! :)
cocoa85715 chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
This story was amazing, there's really no other word for it! I read it from beginning to end, and I was laughing the whole time. Awesome story! Is there going to be a sequel? PLEASE tell me there'll be a sequel! :D
sentinel10 chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
Nooooo! It can't be the end! I need more!

I am just going to go sob in a corner right now!

Go Leah! Go cas! Fucken aye'! Light bulbs smashing? Well... Alright! *fist pumps*

I love this story like a fat kid loves cake! ThAnk you so much for writing it! It was amazing!

One of the best Leah centred fics I have ever read! You will be recommend to all my Leah tactic friends!
sentinel10 chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
Cas is awesome! He rocks! He is the best out if everyone! Sure the brothers are cool but him... Dear lord!

Fuck you Jacob black you cock muncher. I hope you rot for all eternity with your stupid leeches!

Oh no! Only one chapte left!
Capp'n chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
He just full on smote that bitch! I loved it. The whole thing and then Cas and Leah...crazy.
Capp'n chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
i absolutely loved it...though I wanted to cry when leah was getting her ass whipped. And I felt so bad for embry and claire...they have to live with those people. At one point, I actually blurted, "Fuck yeah, Charlie!" I was so into this story, loling and wanting to talk to the characters. It was a great story.
skellington13 chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
more more more more more. this is one of the best stories i have ever read! i laughed and i got angry and i even wanted to cry for Leah a little! amazing. Leah and cas isnt a pairing ive ever heard of before but they're fantastic together. Please write more!
Ada104 chapter 12 . 2/17/2011