Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
ccgnme chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
I so love this story! Twinkle-Twats! Gatta love it!lol
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
Glad that Embry talked to the crew again. I really like Embry! He’s the best He-wolf in this story cause he’s on Team Leah!

Can’t these vampires take a hint? Humans don’t like to be told they are delicious!

Love Castiel’s comment about the wedding being nothing like Heaven…..it’s not like the vampires are gonna ever go there if they ever die…it’s off to purgatory for them!

I prefer Bela Talbot over Nessie anytime!

I can’t get enough of Dean’s reactions about everything!

I love how everyone who thinks they are superior, cowers away when they are near Castiel. It’s flipping fantastic!

I hope Claire joins back up with the crew for some more fun.

Loving the little movie references that Dean makes (like Star Wars)

Outstanding job!

It's very entertaining to read Dean's inner thoughts and it's simply uncanny too.

LOVE THIS!

UPDATE ASAP!
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
Great chapter
Chaotic Neutral chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
I loved the first paragraph and the third person narrative from Dean's perspective. Very nicely done.

The wedding ceremony made me cringe, though, and I'm not even there. But yeah, I could definitely see the Cullens going all out on this. Needlessly so. At least Dean had Claire and the challenge of tic-tac-toe to spare him the worst of it. And Cas had his bee. I saw the pic. It was adorable, and just how I'd imagine him. But poor Sam, actually trying to pay attention. It's just like Bella to get the interpretation wrong. She's painfully ignorant like that. I'd bet she probably thought Jonathan Swift's A Modest Proposal was written by a vamp, too.

All the same, I loved Dean's pov and his interaction with Claire. It's honestly cute and the way a real big brother should be. It helps that she's one of the few people there with half a brain. Her attitude about the whole thing gives me hope.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
I absolutely LOVE how you twisted the words best known by Bella (from the Twilight backing) so that Dean would think them. Clever!

Love the little dynamic between Dean and Claire…Dean’s always great with kids.

‘Jesus Christ, is everyone here a pedophile?’ –Dean’s thought (I completely agree! I love the Twi-bashing! I’m glad Leah and Embry are good enough…Claire and Charlie too)

Awww, I wanted Dean to stick out his foot! *snickers*

DAMN, that hybrid is a spoiled glammed up brat!

Dean’s POV is just a blast to read with all his thoughts on everything! It’s VERY entertaining and it’s absolutely uncanny how that’s exactly how I see Dean reaction in a situation like that.

‘What the hell kind of candy-ass moron thought up shit like this?’ – Dean’s thought (LMAO, that could practically summarize Dean's thought on the whole event)

“Dr. Sexy, MD” reference by Dean…...awesome!

Dean’s reaction to learning about the Jacob/Bella/Edward love triangle…I’m surprised he didn’t shout out ‘WHAT’ as his reaction.

Dean’s packing? Seriously? Wow, and nobody has noticed? LOL.

The wolves are immortal?

I wish they would stop cutting Castiel off because I wanna hear what he has to say but I understand why they have to.

This is a friggin' outstanding story! I LOVE IT!

I saw the fanart of Castiel and his bee...so cute!

UPDATE ASAP so I could R&R again! D
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
Love it
Chaotic Neutral chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Well, if the whole "humans in a party of vampires" bit wasn't freaky enough before, it certainly is now. Gotta feel bad for Dean, though. They make him sound like a girl. And even the Cullens don't seem to get the message that humans DO take offense to be talked to and about in such a manner.

Still, I feel bad for Leah. As if things weren't bad enough, they certainly have to harp on every little thing about her, even if it means making up things that aren't true. Do these people not have lives? All the same, I'm glad she managed to keep her dress. And the fact that they couldn't seem to tell what the necklace she was wearing was worth speaks VOLUMES about their fashion sense. Or lack thereof.

At least Embry has some sense. So that makes three allies now in a horde of vampires. Man, it's lucky they have an angel on their side. But I still find his confusion and naivete adorable.

But now the wedding ceremony approaches...no doubt it'll be just as overly extravagant and tacky as the rest of it so far.
GothChiq80 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I am really loving this story of yours. Finally Leah is with a group of people that are loyal to her and will defend her if need be. I love how Dean and Sam are trying to hold their tongues while getting irritated by the fake masses.I love how they avoid Cas,that is funny. I can't believe how Seth is, that is so sad. At least Embry is a nice guy. He should leave with Leah and the guys at the end of the wedding, seeing as how he is not tied down there with an imprint. I would love it if something crashed the wedding and was not scared of the wolf packs or the huge masses of sparkling vampires. That way Leah and the guys can show them what they can do.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
'Sam making a very nice list of all the ways he would dearly love to kick all of their asses (including the women, chivalry could just go to hell)' - LOVE that sentence!

Embry is now my fav. He-wolf!

Loving Charlie for bringing Castiel a beer!

“Goddammit, the next one of these sparkling dickheads starts going on about my ‘outrageous flavor’ is getting a salad fork in the eye!” –Dean (YES! That was so Dean that I just love it!)

Dean’s ranting is just friggin’ fantastic!

“Sam — I just got propositioned by a dude!” –Dean (I laughed too, just like Sam)

Love it that Sam’s not alone in the ‘great potential as a vampire’ and I’m very pleased that Castiel explained why Dean would be powerful even in his human body.

Glad that the guys have Leah's back D

Very glad that Leah joined the boys.

VERY glad that Castiel bypassed Edward’s ability.

Bella seems like a b!tch now…seems like 10yrs as a vampire has changed her personality dramatically.

UPDATE ASAP so that I can R&R!

I absolutely LOVE this story! It's entertaining and it's simply uncanny how you have the SPN boys so 'them'
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Great chapter
together24x3 chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
More Please!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
TEAM FREE WILL!

I wish Sam told Jared and Kim off right then and there!

Dean at the chocolate fountain...LOL!

Poor Sam and his mingling...how has Dean been doing? If they were smart, you stay near Castiel and no one supernatural will go near him. Sam's true thoughts on the guests were very amusing!

Sam sounds more now that Eleazar stated the reasons. Now is it because Sam's a YED child or that he's Lucifer's vessel or that he's had demonic blood before...would Dean have powers since he's Michael's vessel?

Update soon!
Chaotic Neutral chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Is it just me, or are all the wolves nothing but a bunch of giant pussies now? They bow to the vamps, let them have their way (no matter how many people are harmed), do...well, pretty much nothing useful, yet still seem to be so damn full of themselves and single-minded in their views of Leah and just...everyone else in general.

I feel really bad for Sam, though. Apparently, tact was something these people lost when they became vampires. Along with common courtesy.

Still love it, and I have to say that I much preferred following Sam's POV than Jacob's. You get props for handling Jacob as well as you did, but it was difficult to get through that chapter without desiring someone to punch the narrator.

In Sam's case, though, it's got to suck. Sure, he and Dean are special and came with Leah, but looking at it from the perspective that these guys are human as far as the vamps know, it's really telling for how they must treat humans all around.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Love it
GothChiq80 chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Love it. I am kind of hoping that Dean and Sam snap and take it out on the other wedding guests. Leah needs to show them all that she doesn't need the pack or the coven of vamps.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »