Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
If you would have asked me yesterday if I'd read a fic about Supernatural, I would say "what the fuck no."
But here I am. I love Leah and I love what you wrote and I might watch that show now.
Cake Eyes chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
The best chapter so far.
RenTenTen chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Lol at the first paragraph. And I feel soooooo bad for Leah. I mean, I always did but man...
srlotatwar chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
I loved this story. I honestly couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing! Especially when Sam let one rip! Kudos to you.
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
This is one of the most brilliant fics I've ever seen, it was very funny and though it may have overplayed a bit on Twilight's sillyness it really fit the Supernatural cast spot on, and I certainly could believe Leah being a part of team free will, they way you paint her personality fits right in with the other three, kind of makes me wish her character was an actual SPN canon one.
C. Edlund chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Okay, so for the 4th time re reading this I've decided to review. Here goes nothing.
I really love the depth you bring to all of the main four characters, and I'm glad that you showed Rosalie and Emmet, probably two of the most normal vampires in the Twiverse.
I thought the parts with Dean and Claire were wonderful, you really captered how much of a natural he his.
The parts with Leah and her family were wonderfully done, and you managed to portray all the characters in the way they are in canon, while actually showing how horrible they really were.
Hell Yeah for Charlie and Leah/Cas.
Oh and I'd like to thank you for the author's note at the beginning of Chapter Three, as I couldn't figure out a reason as to why you previously wonderful writing style had changed into something so early SMeyer.
I am now considering this canon.
justdoitmarshall chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Wow, the creepiness of these vamps is off the friggin' charts! Like, I can hardly stand to read this because of how horrible they're being. But at the same time I couldn't bring myself to stop reading this because I have to see this through to the end. I want to see Leah come out on top. Pluuuuus, you're style of writing isn't too shabby.
Blloom1234 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This is legit the. Best. Thing. I. Have. Ever. Read. Ever! Seriously I laughed so hard and omg Leah and Cas! Leah is the only character I like in twilight and this was just literally so perfect, kinda sad to have finished but I know I'm gonna read this over and over and over again. thank you!
Na'viWolf chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
This is possibly the best thing I've read in over 5 months. Bless you for writing this and giving Leah a DECENT and HAPPY ending. I think I'm a little in love. XD

Great fic, great ending, SPOT ON characterization all around, and bless you.
AnberlinEve chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
Can I just say that you have made me wanna turn into a Supernatural fan? I was cruising along Twilight Spite Fic (my latest guilty addiction) and saw this story with the tags Twilight/Supernatural and from my hate of the wrongness of the books, the discovery of Leah Clearwater, and the thousands of tumblr SPN gifs (this is what happens when you're in the Sherlock fandom, strangely many fans are also SuperWhoLockians)...I fell in love with this crossover. I'm liking this cracktacious Leah/Cas pairing (who'd have thought that up, though I think Dean might make a good match too for either of them LOL), and I am so watching Supernatural after I'm done with Breaking Bad.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Laughed my ass off thx
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
Oh god i love you! Seriously this is one of the most awesome storys ever XD
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Hallelujah!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Let me just say one thing: I loved this story. I loved the wedding. I loved the pretentious-as-hell vampires. I loved Leah and Claire and Castiel and Emmett and of course The Bee.

My one tiny problem was with the Winchester brothers. Basically, it seems like they're highly overrated. See, they come to this wedding and basically act like bullies and braggarts, going out of their way to insult everyone present...and they can't back it up. It's heavily implied (they can't see it when the monsters move, Jasper gives one of the brothers a bruise just by bumping into him, a werewolf hurls one across the dance floor) that the Winchester brothers would get their asses handed to them if it weren't for Castiel...and indeed, when everyone has been thoroughly pissed off, Castiel steps in and saves their sorry behinds from the big bad monsters which we have been led to believe they have no fear of. So, they don't look like heroes. They hide behind their friend (who is so obscenely overpowered in this canon that it really seems unfair) and Leah, occasionally making fart jokes and thumbing their noses at the helpless monsters who could destroy them if it weren't for their far more powerful friend.

I noticed this throughout the story, and waited for the end, in which the two Winchesters would prove to the vampires and werewolves that humans weren't so inferior after all-and the only monster they kill apparently has a temporary brain aneurysm and literally stands there and LETS them shank his ass. And then when his angered mate attacks, in comes Castiel ex machina, refusing to allow the monster hunters a chance to show their badassery.

After this, Castiel just tells everyone off, and the Winchesters hide behind his protection, whereupon they tell the vampires to come take their best shot in the knowledge that they have literal divine aid. And after a righteous bitching-out in which Bella Cullen the alleged coward takes a stand to protect her family against a vastly superior opponent-one who has just demonstrated his ability to kill her in an instant-the Winchesters make hollow threats and go home. Really, it's the Breaking Dawn ending-a buildup to an epic battle, and then the good guys are in no danger, a random vampire dies, and we all go home.

That being said, the portion of the story devoted to Leah's final confrontation with her pack was very satisfying, and I had no idea who the hell any of these people were before I read this. You did a great job of empowering her without making her a Sassy Feminist Who Don't Need No Man, which is a trap lots of writers fall into. I'd love to hear more about her, she seems to have been a very minor character in her own canon, but an interesting one.

Just as an afterthought, and I know it's been pointed out before, but the slut-shaming of the vampire women seems a little...catty. (Like, OMG, that Tanya is such a HO! I mean, she doesn't even HAVE a good dress, she had to borrow one from the CULLENS! Uh, can you say LOSER?!) Which would be excusable from Leah's point of view, but when you have a pair of (somewhat) straight guys thinking about what a total whore that girl is because she hooked up with Alice's ex and, like, who DOES that?-well, it seems a little odd.

Otherwise, great story. Well done, and I loved your sporkings.
Nameless-dono chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
I loooved this story! I was completely FLOORED by how much you got me to hate EVERYONE and influence my hate on Rose :/ Not cool, but kudos nonetheless XDD I don't normally like the characters in Twilight but YOU MY GOOD MA'AM TOOK THE CAKE BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER HATED ANYONE SO THOROUGHLY IN MY LIIIIFE XDD It was kind of a hard read because of the sheer amount of animosity that was being geared toward Leah and how much I wanted to just gut everyone and hug Leah to death BUT I LOVED IT ALL THE SAME 3
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »