Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
In Awe of You chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
THIS. WAS. AMAZING.

I don't have words for how amazing this was.

Amazing. Amazing.

I would read any book you wrote, yet I somehow doubt it would be as satisfying as this.

Thanking you,
- A Person in Awe of You
ibterismith50 chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
It would be so cool that after Jacob frees Leah Cas takes away all the imprints and they are all left hating each other! Well that's what my fantasy party ending would be.
asdf chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Oh my god, that was the best fic I'ce ever read! you are amazing and it was hilarious and aahhhh! It was so good :D
Lakshmibai chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
This is going to be an odd review: I've only ever read Twilight and couldn't face the rest of the series, and I've only ever watched season 1 of Supernatural - so, really, this shouldn't be a fic I was even interested in, let alone able to understand. That said... I love it!

I might not get all the specific character references, but both series are perfectly captured and I love the idea of someone finally calling the Cullens - and Bella in particular - on their warped view of the world. I loved the humour, the tone of the writing, the way each separate viewpoint was very individual yet fitted into the general tone of the story - I loved everything. If there's one thing I didn't like - I'd have liked more vamps to get officially smited, and maybe a werewolf or two. but I can't deny the symmetry of human mercy being the one thing that saves them.

Oh, one thing I didn't like, because it made me sad, not because it wasn't great: Charlie looking lost at Bella's appalling logic. I always liked him best in the book.

All in all - fantastic!
MonsterSlut chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
This is...FANTASTIC!
Go Cas and Leah lol
Little Shiro-kun chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Well, I have just finished reading this story, and I am quite happy about having read it. As much as I hate seeing such mean spirited characters like Bella and Edward and all those others all over again, I did truly enjoy this story and enjoyed getting to see Leah get a little sweet revenge after all the crap that was dumped on her by not only the main characters, but most of her pack, the Cullens, and even her own family. I'll freely admit, I was not terribly enthusiastic with their wedding crashing at first, but after a while it grew on me. I just almost wish that, instead of making it seem like she was going to do Sam, that she would've done all of that with Castiel. That would've been really funny, in my opinion, but then again he probably would've been too busy to do so. Still, I thought you did a really good job with the story and managed to capture the characters attitudes quite well, with your own interpretations of course. The only possible bad point I would have to say is that I just found the villains too one dimensional and mean, but I suppose that's in keeping with how they were originally made by Meyer so I can't hold that against you. All in all, I would have to give your story a 10/10
paramorerox813 chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
Literally the best story I have ever heard. This story was amazing and totally made me crack up.
ToNEVERgrowinup chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
Awesome story!
MagicalMercenary chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Oh my god! You are my hero! I couldn't stop laughing the entire story, and ended up crying I was laughing so hard!
IamtheoneandonlyJordan chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Okay am i the only one who feels that Jacob is being a huge dick the whole time?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
Wow, Bella Swan was arrogant! "If humans were so special, then why did God make them so weak and slow and clumsy and fragile and flawed?" Doesn't that sound like something Lucifer would say? (Both from Supernatural and the religiously accepted Lucifer)
egal chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
ㅁㅅㅁ

This fanfiction got the sweg we all need.
egal chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
That poor drawing ..
egal chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh, this evil grin in ma' face.
I can't help it.

CRUSH THIS WEDDING.

Uh, I mean crash.
M chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
That last line was hilarious! I can't believe he would say that. OMG I can't stop laughing!
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »