Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
P.H. Wise chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
That. Was. Awesome.
P.H. Wise chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Oh my God but this story makes me happy. Well done. Well done indeed.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
You should have made a demon attack in the middle of all of this... This... Horror-filled nightmare pattern for sown misery.
Inumaru12 chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Oh my god. This was just so freaking wonderful. The building up to chapter eleven was giving me the jitters because I was so fucking excited. When Cas told them that he was an angel of the lord I fucking cheered and cackled. I'm still grinning and vibrating with pure joy at this. This has got to be one of my fave fics for the twilight/supernatural series. I'll make sure to read this whenever I'm down in the dumps and I need a pick me up.

Thanks so much for such a wonderful fic,

Inumaru12
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
You don't know how much I want to hug you right now...honestly in two of the books meant for young adults, its amazing that the only real characters are the so called outcasts, in Twilight its Leah and in Harry Potter its Snape.

In both books pretty much everyone else needs to die but them.
Canon Bella is a selfish, twat. She is what every teen should strive not to be.

Oh yes I love this fic, though my mom is sure I'm crazy for laughing in the dark while reading this.
KCNederland chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
I really liked this fic and everything in it. And you are absolutly right, Renesfail is a spoiled brat, Vampires are a bunch of arrogant arseholes and Leah/Castiel is best crackship.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
This has got to be one of my two favorite endings ever. Thank you for a very well written fic.
Achaewa chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
Wow that was intense but great, you have a real way with words that leaves one hanging on the edge waiting to see what happens next. Never before have I read a story where I would feel uncomfortable reading about the ordeals our main characters are go through. The chapter from Jacob's pov was especially infuriating and I couldn't wait for it to end.

The ending. Wow. That is something else. It is simply beyond satisfying and leaves you with the feeling that justice has been done upon the antagonists. The build up was quite agonizing but the pay off was well worth the wait. Though I would have liked some more verbal beatdowns aimed upon Leah's mother and her entourage. Still it was highly satisfying and something that you rarely stumble upon in fanfiction. Only a great writer can pull something like that off and you surely are one.
You will fear my laser face chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
I'll be damned if I'll be bragged at by a creature that can be taken out with a road flare.
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
This is so awesome. I get really tired of all the Bella stories I don't understand why people like her so much she's such a brainless Twit. Any chance of a sequel and more bashing?
Lizzyluna chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
Oh, joy, it's 2.30 am and I desperately need to laugh. I love Supernatural and this story was perfect. Dean's reactions during the ceremony were priceless, and kind, sweet Sam telling Alice "You're an idiot" killed me.
Emmett, Claire and Embry (and Charlie) were a sunlight among the most despicable monsters the boys ever had to meet, and I would love to see Embry and Claire join the team.
Thursday chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
My main problem with this story is it reads alot like those revenge fics...
You know? The ones where a character is betrayed by their family or friends, goes away somewhere and finds a new group to hang with and then comes back to show off how awesome they are.

I know its not really your fault, the Cullens really are that awful in canon, but there were times when the ribbing got alittle tiresome to read, the agenda of the writer alittle too obvious and the insults at the expense of almost EVERYONE alittle too petty.

There's nothing wrong with the writing itself and there are plenty of genuine human moments but there just weren't enough to make this anything but a more refined version of the standard revenge fic.

And that's okay, sometimes readers need a way to nod their heads and vent about the stupidity and or amoralness of characters in a series which is why I indulge in the occassional poorly written muggle idealising Harry Potter fic but the thing is...you're an amazing writer and I know you're an amazing writer so I just can't switch my brain off and enjoy this fic the way I can those ones ones...sorry.
Rosewaver chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
For me, Charlie was always the most heartbreaking part of the Twilight story, amongst all the lame vampires and boring plotlines and downright silly (or disturbing) characters. Why? It's because he's completely alone in Washington, having been left by his wife after their marriage went sour and now all he wants to do is to see his daughter and make her happy. And what does she do? She completely disregards him, disrespects him, and tosses all of his love and generosity back in his face. And this? This was completely fucking awesome, but at the same time, I can't help but think, "Poor Charlie..."

A beautiful end to a shitty wedding! A job well done, good sir/madame. I can't help but keep coming back to this story again and again for its Twilight bashing in an intelligent way and the fun interactions (though in some cases I use "Fun" loosely).
TheChiaroscuro chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Heehee, spooged by an angel. This story made me soooo happy, like damn. This has officially made my unofficial top 10 list. Humour is ALWAYS the way to go. And lemme just say with a certain degree of smug glee:

DAT ENDING.

hoohoohoo!
TheChiaroscuro chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Oh HECK YEAH. FREEDOM LOSERS. All you vamps can crawl back into the pit with our old pal Lucy. I'm sure he'll be over the roof to have you! ... Until your pompous and arrogant ass-holery makes itself known. Not even LUCIFER wants you sparkling weirdos. That's just pathetic, really.
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »