Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
patheticnoob chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
Minor note, even if this fic is a bit old. I don't watch Supernatural nor read Twilight, and I still put it on the Favourites list.

It does make me wonder, though- how would Sam or Dean react to someone imprinting or triggering a mate bond in them? If the imprinter or vamp were even slightly sympathetic in particular, it could get interesting.
patheticnoob chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
This is a good story, but there's a plot hole here. The idea that paedophilia is bad is a Western cultural construct and a historically recent one at that. I don't begrudge an author implicitly endorsing the claim as DasMervin has, but how on earth was Claire supposed to pick up the cultural meme when for some reason it's absent from the entire Twilight series?
BlueRubyBeat chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
This is one of the most hilarious fics I've read with Leah! XD Loved it~! And I loved how you set her free in the end & the last chapter just totally left me in fits! Glad she had some friends among the evil (Emmett, Rosalie, Embry, Claire). Awesome! :)
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
Disgustingly awkward.

Poor Sam!

And all the warnings about Leah. Jesus H. Christ.
GeezerWench chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
And Leah's still being treated like a turd in the punch bowl.

I was thinking ... Edward would be pleased to know there's an angel present. Proof of Heaven and all.

Well, Carlisle would be pleased. Edward will burst into non-existent tears.

I feel so bad for Leah, I just want to scream.
GeezerWench chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
I absolutely want to kill Jacob.
GeezerWench chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Red on Leah? Hot damn.

And the fellas in tuxes? OMG Dean!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Very good.

They'll have a great time!

Why the hell can't Leah break that damn Alpha leash?

Pompous and insufferable- Renesmee is her father's daughter.
S.H.E.I.K chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
I just want to tell you that this made me laugh out loud so manny times and I honestly enjoyed it :)
Kenzie2100 chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
You are the best, I love how you wrote the parts about there age and how claire feels
Carmella Blacke chapter 12 . 3/14/2015
Best fic ever! I was sad to see it end but I cracked up the entire time XD
The Necroposter chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
This is the best fanfic that I have ever read. I've read it a number of times, now, and it never gets old. The characterisation of everyone is flawless, the comedy is gold, and the epilogue is simply the most awesome thing to ever awesome. Very well done!
Klimmatt chapter 12 . 2/3/2015
So, yeah, the main thing I want to say about this is that it's amazing. When I read Twilight (we all make mistakes) I often wondered why it was that Meyer would create these really interesting, sympathetic characters with such dynamic stories and then fail to really do anything wit them. It was like they were there to show how uninteresting and unsympathetic the rest of the cast was and I couldn't understand why she'd even written them into her story since she seems to love the main cast so much. Then I found out that most of the characters I found interesting and sympathetic were exactly the ones that I wasn't meant to find interesting and sympathetic at all.

So it was great to see pretty much all of them in play here, and done well too. And on the Supernatural side of things, I loved how you really captured Team Free Will's characters. I found it so easy to read the story in Sam and Dean's voices and, well, it almost felt like an episode it was so good.

And funny too. From the moment I started to the moment I finished I was smiling all the way through. So thank you for a fantastically enjoyable read and I am now going to browse your page for everything else you've ever written.
The Viking Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Hey, just wanted to say I loved this. I'm a long-time lurker over on das_sporking, having never gotten in on the LJ party, but I adore your sporkings and fanfic.

Dean's chapters were the best. He's very amusing. Claire immediately snagged a piece of my heart, as she reminds me of my snarky, smart, girl-gamer little sister. I felt so bad for her-by the middle of the story, I had a violent allergic reaction every time Quil showed up. Imprinting is so wrong in so many ways.
Marie chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
Well crap. This is fantastic.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »