Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
Wow, Bella Swan was arrogant! "If humans were so special, then why did God make them so weak and slow and clumsy and fragile and flawed?" Doesn't that sound like something Lucifer would say? (Both from Supernatural and the religiously accepted Lucifer)
egal chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
ㅁㅅㅁ

This fanfiction got the sweg we all need.
egal chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
That poor drawing ..
egal chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh, this evil grin in ma' face.
I can't help it.

CRUSH THIS WEDDING.

Uh, I mean crash.
M chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
That last line was hilarious! I can't believe he would say that. OMG I can't stop laughing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
But also, this fic has some things I didn't like. I know, your story is really old, but.

I hated the slut shaming from the boys, Jacob's abusiveness was really... I don't know, I doubt anyone would let it happen- no matter what they think about Leah, I think everyone hating Leah was a bit much. A lot much, really. I don't know, parts of this bothered me, but I also really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
If you would have asked me yesterday if I'd read a fic about Supernatural, I would say "what the fuck no."
But here I am. I love Leah and I love what you wrote and I might watch that show now.
Cake Eyes chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
The best chapter so far.
RenTenTen chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Lol at the first paragraph. And I feel soooooo bad for Leah. I mean, I always did but man...
srlotatwar chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
I loved this story. I honestly couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing! Especially when Sam let one rip! Kudos to you.
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
This is one of the most brilliant fics I've ever seen, it was very funny and though it may have overplayed a bit on Twilight's sillyness it really fit the Supernatural cast spot on, and I certainly could believe Leah being a part of team free will, they way you paint her personality fits right in with the other three, kind of makes me wish her character was an actual SPN canon one.
C. Edlund chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Okay, so for the 4th time re reading this I've decided to review. Here goes nothing.
I really love the depth you bring to all of the main four characters, and I'm glad that you showed Rosalie and Emmet, probably two of the most normal vampires in the Twiverse.
I thought the parts with Dean and Claire were wonderful, you really captered how much of a natural he his.
The parts with Leah and her family were wonderfully done, and you managed to portray all the characters in the way they are in canon, while actually showing how horrible they really were.
Hell Yeah for Charlie and Leah/Cas.
Oh and I'd like to thank you for the author's note at the beginning of Chapter Three, as I couldn't figure out a reason as to why you previously wonderful writing style had changed into something so early SMeyer.
I am now considering this canon.
justdoitmarshall chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Wow, the creepiness of these vamps is off the friggin' charts! Like, I can hardly stand to read this because of how horrible they're being. But at the same time I couldn't bring myself to stop reading this because I have to see this through to the end. I want to see Leah come out on top. Pluuuuus, you're style of writing isn't too shabby.
Blloom1234 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This is legit the. Best. Thing. I. Have. Ever. Read. Ever! Seriously I laughed so hard and omg Leah and Cas! Leah is the only character I like in twilight and this was just literally so perfect, kinda sad to have finished but I know I'm gonna read this over and over and over again. thank you!
Na'viWolf chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
This is possibly the best thing I've read in over 5 months. Bless you for writing this and giving Leah a DECENT and HAPPY ending. I think I'm a little in love. XD

Great fic, great ending, SPOT ON characterization all around, and bless you.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »