Reviews for The Wedding Crashers
griezz chapter 12 . 10/15/2015
Hells yeah! That was a frickin' AWESOME piece of fanfic! Hope it got all the fan awards it deserves, because that was totally kickass! I was practically ROFLMAO throughout the ceremony; even the game of-tic-tac-toe with Claire had me in stitches. Best piece of crossover fiction I have seen in a long time. Keep up the great work! :-)
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
I swear to god you have the vampires and Bella and her posse dead to rights. I laugh every time I read this again.
minstorai chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
I've re-read this a few-okay several times over the years, and it does NOT get old! This is so great and just viciously satisfying, and I'm kinda surprised I haven't reviewed yet. I always start cheesing and just don't stop for whole chapters. It makes me really wish Leah was a part of the fandom. Anyway, thanks for thinking this up and executing it perfectly, you're a hero!
WolftheForsaken chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
Hillarious.
WolftheForsaken chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
Oh I do love this (so far, on chap 3 atm). I have such a guilty pleasure for any fic that mocks Twilight.
WriterGreenReads chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
Good God...
This is quite possibly the most amazing story I have ever read...
Legion1771 chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
That was fucking brilliant. Thank you, so much. I've spent the last 2 hours laughing and it was fucking glorious.
Arafell chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
That was actually fairly satisfying.

Thank you for writing it. 'Tis a pity you didn't have Cas burn the rest of them to the ground though - or at least the ones with red eyes.
qrrwetrtty chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
That was amazing
musicstorm chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
Oh my god I have never felt so satisfied reading a fanfic. Cheers to you and your brilliance.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Ah... that... was beautiful. Reading through this thing, I rapidly grew disgusted with how the vampires and werewolves were a bunch of sanctimonious pricks, and wanted nothing more than to see 90% of people at the wedding party brutally slaughtered and set ablaze. The actual ending... well at least these douchebags now have the fear of God put in them, that's something, I guess. Once again, well done, it's always wonderful to see assholes get told off.
ThisIsTheEarth chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
After reading this, I think that the Cullens would raise Renesmee like that. Good fic. Loved the ending. Everyone in twilight are dicks.
wondersofthessia chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
LMFAOOOO he's playing tic-tac-toe
flaming hunter chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
If there is more where die I find it
Launieloo chapter 12 . 8/4/2015