Reviews for Stoker Speaks Out
sinkurswim chapter 2 . 7/24
Absolutely hooked on this site and your story is one of my favorites. Would really like to have the link to the sequel, if it's still available. I'm sinkurswim gmail .
Jessiemergency chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Id like the link plz it was really good writing
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
Please send me the link for the sequel to this story. My email is;

GREAT STORY LOVE BOTH OF THERE CHARM TERA

sherry
DreamerOfStarsAndShadow chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Captivating in its own way. Great writing. And I love reading the same story from two different points of view!
dreamer1999
BBecker chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
I'm right on board 100% with you with regard to Johnny! - I'd always thought that his "marginal successes" with women through the years was due in large part to a latent homosexuality. He was deliberately undermining himself in those situations because he really didn't want women in his life - he just thought he had to maintain appearances in front of the other guys. He might not have even realized that himself - at least at first.

Now, as for Mike. That part of it just really didn't work for me - especially as we know that the "real" Mike Stoker doesn't roll this way. In his case at least, it's difficult - if not impossible - for me to separate the "real" Mike from the "character" Mike in that they're basically one and the same person. (Actually on the show, I'd gotten the impression that Mike, Cap, and Roy were married and the other three were not)

(But - that's what this site is for; to step outside the known E! universe a bit!)

Understand that this is in no way a put-down, just one reader's humble opinion (-:

Regards,
BB
5secondrule chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Your character development is so RIGHT. ON. Nope - I'm generally not a "slash" fan, mostly because so much of it sucks, but your style is genuinely awesome, and the scenarios believable and authentic - they are taken there by your skill.

Point: LOVE your style! You are able to take a story to places that they shouldn't be taken, but after reading them seem like it was a natural progression after all (and take this for what it's worth: since I'm NOT a fan of slash, but your story was recommended, I read it...and couldn't put it down). Many freakin' kudos - you do a most amazing job with a story! Keep it up!
Piscean6724 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
So funny! Love it!
IslandDreamer16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
First of all, I disagree with swearing and the fact of Stoker being gay.

Secondly, I couldn't stop laughing when he could shut his mouth, reminded me of myself when I get overly excited about something. I love how Roy threatened to tape his mouth shut! That would so funny, Mike Stoker with tape over his mouth, he usually so quiet!

Keep the writing up and I'll keep reading them!
pokemon fan12 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
what the next one pleaze tell me i want to know
sg1robinson chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Anticipation. Yep. That's that word that best describes the way I feel at the end of your last chapter. I can't wait for you to update this story. Please update soon! ( I love the story by the way!)
Ninjapirate101 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I liked this! I didnt think I actually would but I did xD It was cute and funny! I want to read the sequal really really bad _
bird98 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
That was really good! I love the story. I had coffee coming out of my nose while was reading the whole part when mike was on ms!

favorite part was when roy had the tape and asked mike if he need to use it.
bird98 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
really good story .ummm the sequel wouldn't happen to be a story called Rock Me Gently would it?
Ariane Rivendell chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
LOVE this! So awesome to get the same story from two different perspectives. I really love how you write Johnny in this and using such great colloquialisms for him, e.g., "cussed a blue streak at me." Loved the "Mike, meet MS" introductions.

Roy playing defensive tackle against Stoker's lusty ramblings was just pure Roy. lol. "Stoker, SHUT UP!" Beautiful.

And, yeah, this has to count as one of the Most Classic Stoker lines, ever: "No, goddammit, I am not all right. Fuck!" :-)

Pure fun (well, maybe not for impaled/dislocated shoulder Mike... lol)
Ginger S chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Wow! Kelmin...I thought Chapter one was great and now you give us chapter two! Fabulous. Loved the way Johnny changed "Dixie's Rules." And the hints at Johnny's secrets. Any chance of another POV from Cap? I bet he noticed a few looks as well. :)