Reviews for my cousin's gone mental
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was so funny and so James! It was wonderful, and Rose and Scorpius were perfect. My favorite part was the end. :-)

seaweedbrain213
StellaHunterOfArtemis chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
cute!
Stella
Red Squirt Weasley chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Hahahahaha I LOVED this XD it was totally hilarious, captured the characters completely, the plot was flawless, and everything was just perfect 3 Gave me an inspiration for a new fanfic :P 3 Loved it 3
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Very cute! Poor James, he really has *no* idea what he did wrong, does he? *snorts*
Mona Skyes chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Pretty funny, scorrose from James' point of view. I liked this. Good job!
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ah this was brilliant! I love James. And love Dom and Scorpio. And I actually hate Rose and Scorpios so it was good how you made them seem gross in James' eyes.
SkyeDonovan chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Loved it! His description of how Scorpius acted had me cracking up!
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
YES! THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved it and I thought it was hilarious! Good job!
Stiricide chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love James POV!
dimkasgirl07 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was awesome! Very funny... I even said sOme lines out loud... My sister thinks I'm loony! Lol
FourthIsland chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This was very good, don't be all angsty. I laughed properly (out loud, but I don't want to be all 'LOLZ! 3')(just saying). I hate when people say that. It's like 'no offence', but not quite as bad. Nothing is quite as bad. Anyway, this story was great.
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
lol

ohhh james

ohhh ron

this was entertaining. xD teheee

scorose is a fun pairing, i'm getting addicted *sigh*
FluffytigersquirrelE.B.R chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
OMG!I LOVE this IS HILARIOUS! I swear, every time i read this i just about split my sides laughing.