Reviews for What Might Have Been
will potter chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
good
Ohyeah100 chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
Cigar smoking self promoting, inept professors! HAHAH Very funny. Good idea about making Riddle a teahcer though. I thought about that too.
HecateDeMort chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
great, let me guess harry and draco get the scholarship
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
WHE! Evil Harry Potter! MY FAVORITE! Next to a more stoic Naruto... BUT STILL! I really hope you update soon!
Shadowface chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
Cool!
Kage Mirai chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Very interesting, I really want to see where this is going and hope you decide to continue with it.
emeralddragonofslytherin chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
Luv ur story please update soon I would luv to know what happens next.
Andromeda Snape-Malfoy chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
Interesting idea. I don't normally like very AU fic but this is intriguing. Like your Harry and Draco. Hope this hasn't been permanently abandoned as I'd like to see more.
Cheers,
A S-M
henriette chapter 3 . 9/25/2003
love it please write more and PLEASE send me a mail when you update next cahpter, my addres is
Tar Irene chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
oh god. the worst part about this eerie, AU fic, is that I can actually see it happening. Nasty!Harry, favoritist!Riddle, and R/Hr goodness.. mm. Crazy. But, do continue.. maybe?
Athena Hermmie chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
poor hermione i almost pity her-almost. i like the idea of slytherin harry - it's so different from golden boy harry. that makes harry so cool!
Reezi chapter 3 . 1/14/2003
If the chapters had a little mopre detail in them then it might have been more interesting to read. But, right now. i don't really like the way the story is going.
Reezi chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
i can't say that it was all that good. but i've only just read the first chapter.
Nobody22 chapter 3 . 12/4/2002
Dude! That was so mean! She could have gotten a perfect score, AND that professor just threw that way important exam at them at last minute! Wonderful writing, chappie too short...make at least SOMEONE on Gryffindor's side! more soon?
Nobody22 chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
Dude... That's a new look on things. Never thought Harry and Draco would get together. That's weird. But great description, even if Tom Riddle is a meanie poo-poo head! I want to hear what happens next!