Reviews for Total Reach
shadowXwurmpleX3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
-gasps- only 8 reviews!? (Unless you count this one). Goodness, there should be more reviews than that, in my opinion. Oh, and I realized that this review is like... 3...(?) years late, but whatever! You should be happeh that you're still getting a review this late! THAT'S A GOOD THING! (Right? o3o')

Anyways, this story is amazing! I hopes you make more Terra x Aqua (But I hadn't checked your profile... yet... ;3) And I love Aqua's and Riku's personality. It's about the same in the game... right? Oh, well! It's good enough for meh! :3
Fanfiction Bard chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I really liked the conversation between Riku and Aqua. I love Aqua's character, but the only thing I dislike about her is one of the things in the world that steams me the most. She's blindly obedient to what she's been taught, and never bothered to question anything. I'm glad there's a fic out there that references that subject. Great job!
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
It's about time somebody talked about the whole light vs. dark debate from the other side of the spectrum.

Sorry, Aqua, but Riku made some valid points in that argument.
KittyKatt357 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
That was cute! I really liked this one.
Sailorstar165 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Weehee~ I liked this lots. Perfectly in character for everyone. Thank you for writing this.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Heya Temari, here to drop a review.

Hm some of Aqua's dialogue felt a tad strange to me but I've not played BBS recently so my rememberance of her character is probably diminished. Whatever the case, Riku's right. Darkness is not inherently evil, just like how Light isn't inherently good.

Nice conversation you've got there. Riku's a lot of fun to write in my opinion, and I honestly think he and Aqua would probably have a conversation like this in-game at some point.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
what a grumpy manly reply terra!

Riku! I'll take you!
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Man, I hope Terqua becomes canon, I really like the pairing. I think that Riku definitely had a point about Light being used to hurt and Darkness being used to protect. It reminds me of when Master Eraqus tried to kill Ven, but Terra stepped in and protected him. Eraqus was using Light and Terra was using Darkness, but the Light was being used to hurt while the Darkness was being used to help.
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
nice one! i like how Riku can really open up like that in your story unlike he can with anyone but Mickey. and kind of Kairi in the part where he meets up with her in Kingdom Hearts II. (he was willing enough to let her reveal himself to Sora though he didn't want to at first.)

whether Riku knows it or not, he gives out good 'hypohetical' advice. Terra could get girl advice from him. trust me, game-wise, he NEEDS it. (too blind to realize Aqua loves him. if there's ever a way, i'm gonna smack Terra.)