Reviews for A Different Side of the Takers
kekewatson chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
the review you got from me earlier wasn't finish, beacuse i was trying to say that you should add a charater named Hayley,who is A.J.'s little sister,and who is also having a secret relationship with jake's little brother Jesse.
kekewatson chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
i want you to add a character name hayley who is A.J.'S little sister wh
DLD4 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Nice so far. I didn't like the way they killed off the crew either - A.J. had some really great scenes (the fight for one) and I gotta say Hayden Christensen looks great in a hat! This is interesting to have the woman someone he knew from his Ivy League days.
bautistalover chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I like where you are going with this.

For John I see a half Asian half Italian woman about 5'3 super model looks but a healthy body, a little on the crazy side. I picture her a con artist with a business on the side like a spa or restaurant.

Name: Jing-Mei "Alessia" Chen

Nickname: Lessa Chen

Usual outfit: Fitted tops, jeans and high heels occasionally flats depending on the outfit

Sex: Female

Age: 22

Qualities: Smart, beautiful, con-artist, people reader. Master of disguise, expert at hand to hand combat and great with a gun. Graduate of Cambridge, street smarts. Red hair with brown streaks(natural), blue-green eyes. Few tattoos. Athletic, yet curvy. Comes across a a real B, but once you get to know her she's the sweetest person, very nurturing especially to her mentally challenged older brother.

Love interest: John Rahway
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
For John a half Asian half Italian woman about 5'3 super model looks but a healthy body. I picture her a con artist with a business on the side like a spa or restaurant.
Anne chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I love your story! Please update! I feel that there are definatly going to be some interesting and humorous adventures between Izzy and AJ. It might ass an interesting twist if someone from her old life were to show up.

Keep up the good work!
Shel Cole chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I'm in love with this story!

Loving the background story that A.J. & Elana have!

Wonderful idea, I cannot wait to see where you're going to go with this!

I would love to make an OC for John if you'd like! :D

I've been looking for a John story for ages, but there doesn't seem to be any out there.

I'm not sure what you need for the character exactly, so I'll just give you a little synopsis.

Let me know if there's anything else you need!

Sage Donovan

Long curly auburn hair

Green eyes with a gold ring around the pupil.

5' 4"

A very lean womanly body, with curves in all the right places

(based off of Lyndsey Fonseca: tinyurl 4pw2gzn)

Her style is very feminine, she's usually dressed to the nines, like she just stepped out of a New York fashion Magazine, always in tall heals, and always manages to look flawless.

Her make-up is very natural in a very flattering way.

She's very motherly, kind hearted, and a huge romantic.

Sage may seem like a damsel in distress, but she knows how to take care of herself, although that doesn't mean she doesn't want a guy to fight for her.

An expert marksman, and an amateur explosives expert.

She's the distraction, she may look all sweet and innocent, and in hindsight she is, the last thing she is, is a violent person (She's usually a sort of peacemaker, doesn't like violence), but you mess with her family, and you're in for a world of hurt.

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you need anything else! :D

Can't wait to read more!

~Shelby
gleek2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I really like it! :) I write a story similar to this expect john has a daughter. Nice job though, i like how A.J. already knows her.
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
love it so far keep going cant wait for more
Amor Mio chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great story so far:D can't wait for the next update, I hope it's soon.
midnightstar96 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
nice just finished watching the moive hella awesome u have to continue this story
Rangerlove 170 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great first chapter! I'm already liking this story and that's hard for me to say about stories on here. You should make a OC for Jesse that's friends to Elana!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love this fic so far! Please continue I can't wait to read what happens next. (P.s. I loved AJ in Takers. I hated when he died.)