Reviews for Just a Hint of Passion
rachelhhxx chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love all of your fics so much ;-;
figgyleaf chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Damn Sasuke, oral fixation much? ;) Hot! Thank you very much.
littleflowerkohona chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I really love this one-shot :D it's so hot! 0/0 Please keep on writing
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
The expression "marrying your best friend" comes to mind! Hehehehehehehe love the hawtness of this looooooove the small hints of there might be more than just friends! XD yes! I love this!
segment thought chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
whoa. that was awesome. so friggen awesome.
XxCharlottexX1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hm, sorta reminded me of your lemon in Hiss and Kiss, although that could be because I JUST read that and I'm so tired it's not even funny. Well, even though this is just a PWP (because honestly, it has like, one sentence of actually plot. xD) I still think it's written better then a lot of the other stuff I read on this website. God, I'm going to go insane with envy after reading the yaoi-godesses (the name i have come up with for you, Darkalbino, Master Of The Rebels, NavyBlueWings, Ashi-Eiketsu, and several more) works of artly stories. :)
YamiTenshi chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wow, I really needed to clean out my inbox.

This is kinda late, but Happy 10th Fanfic Anniversary! I just had my sixth a couple of months ago myself. Hooray for longevity in the field!

May you have another ten years as well.

Odori Odori Kakumei!

YamiTenshi
PageTurn chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Blast! I was hoping to review this on YGal 'cause I like it there, but I can't find it. It's probably there, but I can't even find spoons in the silverware drawer, so...

Anyway, this was fun and way sexy. The length was perfect. You write really good drabs/one-shots. Keep it up, doll!
DarkxMeeko chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
One question. Why would you want to go back to just being best friends after THAT passion. ;) That was a really good story, though short, but I understand. Just a hint of it. )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Omg!i luved it soooo much!i like how all of NC17 scenes in your fanfiction always Display a great meaning of the and on wrighting pls u do it so wonderful3
Alistine chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Damn. Sexy and short. With just a little bit of a hang at the end to set it up for all sorts of possibilities...another chapter, sequel, hell, even a prequel. Very nicely done. I always did love a good quickie.
LoveUntilWeBleed chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
O.O you did NOT just end this story here. I mean you couldn't have, leaving it here would just be...barbaric. I mean, they did all that, and that's it? Nothing to tell us what happens between the two. -sighs- oh well, it is up to the author, isn't it? But serously though, this would make a great multi-chapter fic...just thought I would throw that little tidbit of information out there. Really great story by the way! .
lil-miss-tachibanana chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Damn sexy! Loved it! .

Nina
Azh Hikari chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Wow, just wow :speechless:

So much love for the last sentence.
SesshoumaruFanCall911 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Nice little lemon to brighten meh day. :D Ah, and happy ten to you on FFdotnet. (Here's to ten more! かんぱい! *drinks water* XD)