Reviews for Patronage
amr chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Just ran across this while searching for something else, and I loved it! Particularly that spirited and wry line, "you might have been-I wasn't," which I suspect was the cause of Darcy's patronage. I'd love to see it continued, but then it couldn't really get any more revealing and vivid than this first encounter. Thanks for posting it!
GINGERWEASLEY2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
THIS IS ADORABLE! I squealed when Darcy saved him and at the end. It never occured to me to llok up fics about how Darcy and Bingley became friends. And now there arn't enough to be read
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I love this explaination for how those two estimable men met. Ah, brotherly love!

Thanks for writing!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
oooh cute :) well as cute as 2 boys and one of them beat up can be ;)
Piejay chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
so cute
Kylani chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was fantastic. I love the whole idea.
KimberlyTee chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
If I am remembering canon correctly, Bingley was 25 and Darcy was 28, so I think this would be about right. Poor beat up Bingley...
Deandra chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Very nice imagining of that first encounter. Bingley was such a milksop that the bullying seems quite reasonable, and Darcy would have been primed to lead, even by the age of 15.

Well done!

- Deandra
Account is Deactivated chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Awww! This is so adorable! I bet this is exactly how they would have met! 5 gold stars!
YepItsMe chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Sweet!
bad bunny chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Gee, I thought Bingley and Darcy were pretty much the same age. Never mind...that was really good, charming, GOOD.
pigtails chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was sweet!
cloudlake chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Delightful and well thought out! ;)
JaneyBK chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Yes! Just as I had imagined!