Reviews for Satellite Heart
Babyez1738 chapter 1 . 2/21
Hey I love your story. The romance between the two is so cute! I can't wait for it to be finished, which is one of the questions l. Are you planning to finish this story? I hope so.
raven chapter 37 . 1/14
is this the end !
Guest chapter 37 . 11/20/2015
With the concept wonderful the story is amazing
TimeLadyofthenight chapter 37 . 11/8/2015
Please, please, please keep going! I can't wait to read more!
KadenceTheReaper chapter 37 . 10/29/2015
PLEASE WRITE MORE, I A DYING BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT I CANT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Sasha chapter 37 . 10/26/2015
Please update soon !
Guest chapter 37 . 10/24/2015
please continue :( it's been over 2 weeks :(
MyEden chapter 37 . 10/22/2015
You so beautiful
Keep going your the best!
We love you!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/12/2015
Don't stop working on this. I think that the scandle of how she was turned should be revealed to her and she will turn against her maker. Two birds with one stone.
danix123 chapter 37 . 10/13/2015
I cannot even begin to express how overjoyed I was when I received an email for an update of my favorite story on FanFiction. This chapter did not disappoint after such a long wait. I cant wait for hopefully more updates in the future! Hope all is well!

-Dani
Guest chapter 37 . 10/11/2015
Thank you so much for updating. To tell you the truth I had forgotten this story and had to read it again but that was good because I got to fall in love with it all over again! This new chapter is amazing and I hope to read more soon
COLDLIKEME chapter 37 . 10/8/2015
I LOVE IT. WORTH THE LONG WAIT. PLEASE KEEP GOING
NonStopSharks chapter 37 . 10/9/2015
Seriously can't wait for more! I've read the whole story twice now! I refresh several times a day hoping for a new chapter.
ahh123 chapter 37 . 10/6/2015
ahhhhhhh I cant believe it when I got the email I was having such a shit night but now im soooo happy this has made my week! thankyou for updating! love ethan haha
NonStopSharks chapter 36 . 10/7/2015
I found this story last night. I was up until 4am becuase I couldn't stop reading!
I hope you finish or update on the regular. I kept looking for other stories to read but nothing was comparable. This is by far my favorite.
I love that it's no nonsense, no weird crap that other stories have. Kinda hop the whole jelious ex stuff doesn't last. Love more of Ethan and Audry just learning about each other.