Reviews for Satellite Heart
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 9/15
And another 1st person's pov. What's wrong with all writers of this fandom. :(
danix123 chapter 1 . 6/20
I just reread this entire story after finding it many years later. I still love it to this day! I hope you are doing well and I will always be looking out for an update.
the Joker's love chapter 37 . 4/30
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE I NEED to know what happens
the Joker's love chapter 4 . 4/30
why is he using excuses
Babyez1738 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Hey I love your story. The romance between the two is so cute! I can't wait for it to be finished, which is one of the questions l. Are you planning to finish this story? I hope so.
raven chapter 37 . 1/14/2016
is this the end !
Guest chapter 37 . 11/20/2015
With the concept wonderful the story is amazing
TimeLadyofthenight chapter 37 . 11/8/2015
Please, please, please keep going! I can't wait to read more!
KadenceTheReaper chapter 37 . 10/29/2015
PLEASE WRITE MORE, I A DYING BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT I CANT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Sasha chapter 37 . 10/26/2015
Please update soon !
Guest chapter 37 . 10/24/2015
please continue :( it's been over 2 weeks :(
MyEden chapter 37 . 10/22/2015
You so beautiful
Keep going your the best!
We love you!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/12/2015
Don't stop working on this. I think that the scandle of how she was turned should be revealed to her and she will turn against her maker. Two birds with one stone.
danix123 chapter 37 . 10/13/2015
I cannot even begin to express how overjoyed I was when I received an email for an update of my favorite story on FanFiction. This chapter did not disappoint after such a long wait. I cant wait for hopefully more updates in the future! Hope all is well!

-Dani
Guest chapter 37 . 10/11/2015
Thank you so much for updating. To tell you the truth I had forgotten this story and had to read it again but that was good because I got to fall in love with it all over again! This new chapter is amazing and I hope to read more soon