Reviews for Vespas and Siestas
Natasha chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
YOU WIN THE UNIVERSE. This fic was legitimately one of the best Spamana five I've read. Your grammar was absolutely flawless and your diction was wonderful! The progression of the story was really well paced! It was really cute and well written overall! And you did a fantastic job staying in character! Your descriptions of the characters, events, and settings were also impeccable! Tremendous job! It's been a really long time since I've read a fic this brilliant! Rock on!
osa-chan chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
cute .

~Fan girl~
MissAleatory chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
O.O I am now scared of that Sofia girl...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
"Teach me."

He tilted his head to one side questioningly. "How to ride it?"

"No, how to eat it. GOD! Of course I wanna ride it! Did you even have to clarify?"

ROFL

This is a really cute story
Sile.Authoress chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Will do!

You're friend Miriam has great titles. I like the alliteration (I think that's the right term, I'm a great English Major aren't I?) in this one with the two "eh" sounds in Vespa and Siesta.

Hahaha...yes, they are pretty accident prone aren't they. When their not hurting one another their crashing Vespas. But funnily enough I can see Lovi learning to drive it by the end of her time at the farm.

I love the aspect that their relationship takes when not only does Antonio let Lovi's vulgar language go over his head but he retorts, and Lovina when not only does she accept that Antonio is very open with is affection but begins to be more open with her affection too.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. *contented sigh*

Lovely story! I'm going to go and read the other WWS extras and I can't wait for more!
Sile.Authoress chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Soooo cute! They sounds so comfortable. The weather where I am is super sunny and warm with a bit of a breeze so I can relate!

I love how you made up for your lack of first hand knowledge about Spain in the summer by describing Spain in the Winter and Fall. Clever... ;)

I also like how you harkened back to Gillian and Francis's plan to go off on their own after High School and find "Somewhere Awesome" (makes me want to go read that again!)

I also like how Lovina finds her own way to comfort Antonio even though he misses his friends. She cares in her own gruff way.

Next Chapter!
Sile.Authoress chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh my gosh! They're in Spain~! This is so cute. I know I'm going to like it already.

Hi again! I'm catching up on what I missed from the WWS universe.

Do Antonio's relatives have any correlation to the hetalia universe?

Chores? Totally as if.

Next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Absolutely adorable. :)
Audacity-cupcakE chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
This story is sooo adoable! I loved WWS and I'm so glad to see you made more stories in this universe! Keep up the awesome work! :heart:
nemiah chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
aww, poor Lovi.

and I think you have the vespa directions right. I'm not sure though, I haven't ridden one for years.
Jo-san chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
:) I love you right now. xD I could seriously read World Wide story 1000000 times and id still love it. When you finished it i was sadd... :( but then i saw/read this and i became happy again! :) Another amazing story! I hope to see more! Plus.. I get so annoyed when i cant find any Fem!Lovi x Spain ficss.. Out of the few ive read i absoulutely love this one (and world wide story) the best! w
PiWrite chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
:)))

ah~

it's over :)

sadness.

well hope you write more of this pairing :)))
Kunoichi-Shea chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
So cute~ He gets so worried about her, it's adorable! And it's also so cute that Lovi can't accept being babied at all XD

I've always wanted to ride a vespa, they seem so fun!
Miriam chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Stupid bastard-silly Lovi... sounds like a board game!
nemiah chapter 2 . 2/16/2011