Reviews for How to Save a Life
Nekotite chapter 35 . 9/6/2014
I'm so happy Logan didn't die.. although I wish it wasn't Danny either.
He's a great OC, I like him.
Do you have experience with people with drug problems? I just thought so because you describe it so realistically. Greatly written, as always!
Nekotite chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Oh god...
fictionlover17 chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
This is AMAZING!
is there a sequel or something for this too?
Spice of Life chapter 35 . 8/2/2013
I'm not even sure if you're still around writing fics anymore, but I had to review this anyway. I've spent most of the night reading this, its almost 3 am now. This was beautiful, and sad, but perfect. I felt so emotional reading this. Some things felt so close to home, uncomfortably so. It gave me a lot to think about.

I'm so glad I read this...all of your fics are amazing, however I was very scared this might end with Logan dying. I had to check the last chapter halfway through to be sure. I can't handle death fics. Ever since Deathly Hallows and Fred's death, I can't handle it. I know its not real, but it just sends me into a spiral of depression. So thank you so much for ending this positively. Sometimes I need reminders that things will be okay. Just thank you for this whole story.
Ms. Moonshoes Potter chapter 35 . 2/19/2013
This story and about 50% of all fan fiction stories taught me one thing - NEVER UNDER AND CIRCUMSTANCES PUNCH A WALL. YOU WILL BREAK YOUR HAND.
Song That Sings Its Own chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Oh shit! How could have something so emotional turn into that? .-.
hope for eternity chapter 35 . 4/21/2012
Once again, your writing is just... stunning. Ahh. -heart-
CelestialSonata7 chapter 35 . 12/16/2011
Aaaaaaaaw that was really cute!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 31 . 12/16/2011
Aaaaaaaaw that's so adorable!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 26 . 12/15/2011
Aaaaaw Danny is awesome!
Fish Stick Friday chapter 35 . 12/3/2011
OMG! The second paragraph was so sweet! Like you don't even know! "...a warm breath tickled the back of his neck...another pair of arms was holding his head very gently...a pair of lips pressed a loving kiss to his forehead."

Okay, seriously, Logan, you apologize WAY too much. Haha. You sound like the female co-worker I have a crush on. She does the same thing! It's so funny!

Blockade. I loved how you threw that word in there.

"The arms around Logan's waist tightened their hold for just a moment..." Good gravy! How many people have a hold of Logan? Lol.

You know what would be awesome? If Kendall became Logan's brother on the show. I don't know exactly how it would happen, but whenever the show's mentioned family, they've panned to Kendall and Logan together. Okay, well not WHENEVER, but there have been times...at least one...lol. And then in Big Time Demos, when Kendall was all, "I think we ARE home,"with his hand on Logan's shoulder. Yeah, and then Katie could have another brother, and maybe finally some scenes with Logan. :)

Teehee! Little brother!

Wait! I thought Logan was three months younger? Or was it three inches shorter? I'm so confused...

I loved how Kendall tousled Logan's hair.

"I'd say you're pretty little." HAHA!

Gosh! Logan is so adorable when he gets all shy-like! I almost can't even stand it! Almost...lol.

AHAHAHAHA! James and Carlos were waiting on the front porch? Poor things!

Aww! No bacon? But that's my namesake. It's my last name. Remember? Or did I never tell you that? I can't remember. I could've sworn I had told you that before...

Who bounced in their chair? James? That's something I'd expect from Carlos. Lol.

Aww! I loved how Katie impulsively hugged Logan!

I liked how Logan called Katie "baby sister" like Kendall does.

Aye-yai-yai. I don't know what Logan does more of in your stories; thanks people or apologizes to them? Lol.

I loved how Kendall lightly, playfully, socked Logan in the shoulder.

You mean there's something Kendall loves more than hockey? Lol.

Aww! Kendall's favorite day was when they adopted Logan? I think I'm going to cry now...

I like how Kendall still hates Ryan Mitchell even though he's dead. I'm right with you on that one, Kendall!

OMG! You mentioned the bond between Officer Garcia and Logan!

Logan's so precious when he babbles! :)

Logan Mitchell Knight. I like the sound of it too, Kendall!

Hehe. Kendall used to pretend that James, Carlos, and Logan had his last name?

Aye carumba! I hate the word "promise" in your stories. I'm so...skeptical when I hear it. I mean history is on my side here...It'll be funny if this translates to the world outside of fanfiction. I can see it now. "I promise, Eric." *cringes* "What what for?" "What?" "Why did you cringe?" "Did I?" Lol.

I loved this story! Your multi-chapters always turn out so magnificently, and this was no exception! Not to pull a Logan (heh, pull a Logan), but I'm so sorry for not reviewing this all until now. I really do hope you will forgive me. In the future, don't be afraid to speak up. Okay? Like PM me or something, and be like "What gives, FFH?" ;)
Fish Stick Friday chapter 34 . 12/3/2011
Hehe. I love the word penultimate too. Though admittedly, I don't think I've ever used it. Lol.

Poor Logan! He's all mute now. Not that I blame him. Whoa! Did you hear that? See what a roller coaster this story has been for me?

Kendall? Patient? Ha! Did I say that out loud? Lol.

Aww! I wish I had a friend like Carlos! No wait. I want him as a little brother! Yeah! But my little brother can also be my friend, so yeah! I like that idea better! :)

Wow! James hair is messed up? Something must REALLY be wrong!

Whoa! Remind me not to be around James when he's frustrated! That should be easy enough seeing how he's a fictional character and all...

Hehe. I love Carlos giving Kendall a mock salute.

OMG! I love how the boys in your stories think they have to be strong all the time, particularly Kendall and James, the "protectors" of the group.

Haha, I loved how Carlos just up and whacked James in the head.

"...so that Big Time Rush never existed." BLASPHEMY! How DARE you say that James!

"Carlos told him, returning his smile. 'Now, let's go see Logan and Carlos.'" Oops! That must've slipped your edit...

Yeah, I won't lie. My heart broke when Kendall calling Logan "Logie" didn't work. It usually does too! :(

You and your puzzle analogy...*rolls eyes* You know, Cheeky uses it too? I'm sure you do. Gee, I wonder where she got THAT from? ;)

Yay! I jumped for joy when Logan said Kendall's name, breaking his silence!

"He is-I mean, was a better person than me," Okay, honestly, I don't know what to say here. Like part of me is inclined to agree with Logan. However, I don't want Logan to die either. I mean I was finally starting to come around myself...

Aw! Logan smiled a little! :)

Yay! Logan wants to go home!

One more chapter! I can do this! Lol. I think I forgot how much I loved this story! XOXO
Fish Stick Friday chapter 33 . 12/3/2011
So I'm running out of Kleenexes. Where the heck did all the tissues go in the apartment? I could've sworn there was more than the box in my room! I'm sneezing and stuff. Plus my nose is kinda runny (that's a good sign, right? Like I'm almost over my sickness...).

Ugh! I've been to WAY too many funerals in my lifetime. I come from a big family, so it's natural. My dad's side of the family is big too. I have lots of cousins, aunts, and uncles.

OMG! Carlos is the epitome of innocence. Like Logan's innocent too, but Carlos is MORE innocent. Know what I mean?

Okay seriously Laura, you're making me feel sick to my stomach when you were talking about the cause of death and how they worked so hard to get back to where they were. I keep thinking to myself, "Please don't let it be Logan that died!" Even though all signs seem to point to it... :(

I love how Carlos was so distraught that he couldn't remember where Logan's room was.

Don't you EVER scare me like that again, Laura! You're so MEAN making me think Logan had died! Oh, and before you say that I'm one to talk, let me remind you that you have killed off Logan more in your stories than I have, so there!

Hey, I thought you LIKED Danny? Why did you kill him off then? I actually liked him too! Weird, I know. With him being an OC and all...I guess that's what I get for liking an OC...

OMG! That reminds me! I remember learning about Marfan's Syndrome in my honors genetics class in high school. I noticed a lot of the signs applied to me, so I was scared that I had it. Anyways, Marfan's Syndrome can kill you because one sign is heart problems. Luckily, my heart was fine. Anyways, yeah when you were talking about young people having heart problems, it made me think of that.

Poor Jason and Carrie! :(

Aww! That was so sweet when Logan was afraid that his brother would disappear too.

"...because all he could feel right now was complete bliss that it was Danny instead of Logan who had died." Right, and that's not the LEAST bit insensitive, Kendall!

How Danny met Carrie reminde me of Big Time Audition except the boys played a prank on the girls' field hockey team. That was probably intentional, huh?

Aw! Poor Logan running out of the funeral like that! You're right. This chapter was depressing!

Off to review the next chapter!Fantastic work on this, Laura! XOXO
Fish Stick Friday chapter 32 . 12/3/2011
CARGAN ALERT! A warning next time would be very much appreciated, Laura! ;)

It's kind of funny how in this story people get jealous of the bond someone else has with Logan. Carlos got jealous of Danny. Kendall got jealous of James. Am I missing anything?

OMG! Carlos is so precious letting Kendall know that HE needs him!

Yeah, I don't think I could sleep on a tour bus. As it is, I can't even read or write in a moving vehicle without getting at least a little car sick.

"...and Katie complaining but not really meaning anything by it..." Lol. I love the way you portray Katie in your stories! :)

I'd hate to admit it, but I agree that Logan Mitchell (not so much Logan Henderson) would want a predictable routine. You know, to be able to know what to expect and when to expect it. So yeah, that part made perfect sense to me.

KOGAN ALERT! :)

OMG! The group hug! So...much...bromance...

Aww, Carlos! Don't feel guilty! *hugs Carlos*

I loved how Carlos was so eager to see Logan!

OMG! Laura, you BETTER NOT HAVE KILLED OFF LOGAN! If you do, forget Logan, I might not ever forgive YOU!

Yeah, um so I definitely can't stop here...lol. Off to review the next chapter! XOXO
Fish Stick Friday chapter 31 . 12/3/2011
That's right, Logan. You're mother WOULD be disappointed in you. Gosh! Quit playing the victim! You got yourself in this mess! You ruined your friendship with Carlos! You did that, Logan! Not anyone else! It's high time you own up to that and realize that you get what Carlos is dishing out!

Logan, while I do appreciate that you are genuinely sorry, it's not enough, so quit saying it like it will be.

Aww! I think it's adorable that Logan's afraid of storms. Darn it, Laura! Don't make me go "Aww!" at Logan! I'm MAD AT HIM!

Okay, see, now when Jason was being a bully, I felt worse that he was picking on Carlos than when he was picking on Logan. See what you've done to me, Laura?

"'Sit,' he instructed. 'No wait, he said you should lay down.'" Teehee! Oh, Carlos!

Well, at least Logan is admitting that this is all his fault.

Exactly! They're like apples and oranges, Logan!

OMG! Carlos holding Logan...the Cargan! It's too much all at once! I'm so conflicted. I want to be mad at Logan, but the Cargan is just so adorable! And you do know how I love Cargan...Laura, why must you do this to me?

Psh! Carlos, I should have figured that you wouldn't be able to hold on your grudge! I'm not mad at you though. Just, unlike you, I don't know if I'm ready to forgive Logan quite yet.

"'Right now, it's the only thing I want,' Carlos told him, a hint of a smile turnng his lips upwards. 'Well, that and for you to hug me back.'" *explodes* Oh, see. Now I'm dead, Laura. It's all your fault! I overdosed on Cargan fluff...

"I love you, Logan" *babbles like an idiot* I can't even...there aren't even words...*jaw drops* This is...*glomps you*

Gah! Carlos and Logan in the makeshift fort with their legs drawn up to their chests, and their chins resting on their cute!

I see what you're trying to do here, Laura. You're trying to get me to forgive Logan by ambushing me with Cargan fluff. You just think you're so clever, don't you? Well...you were right. It's working. :)

Okay, can I officially say that THIS is my favorite chapter so far? Surprise, surprise. Lol. Splendid job, FFW! XOXO