Reviews for How to Save a Life
xEryChan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
GO PACKERS! (I'm from New York and since neither the Giants or the Jets made it, I'm rooting the packers all the way! I'm weird, I know!)

Hmm, I love this idea like so much. Drug use, very interesting. And How to Save a Life is like one of my favorite songs. I love the Fray, they have such great songs.

For the druggie, I'm thinking either Kendall or James. I just can't imagine Carlos or Logan ever doing drugs. It would be just totally out of character for them, IMO. Of course that's just me for you though. I sure do hope that my suspicions are correct.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story. You've got me hooked!

Great job & Keep it up! 8DD
manaid602 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I always say I'm never going to read any of your fanfictions anymore and yet here I am! Please tell me its not Logan this time! Its always Logan why can't it he James or Kendall? And he isn't going to die is he? please update cuz I really wanna know!
4everablackrose chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh my gosh! update soon. Which boy is it. for some reason i think it is kendall or james. but i don't know. it could be any of them. can't wait to read more!
xBleepblapbloopx chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
You are such a gifted writer, what I would give to have half you talent. This was so sad, first chapter and you already had me in tears. I was just waiting got you to tell us who it was but you didn't, darn cliffhanger lol.
LIV3xLAUGHxL0V3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Grrr! I must know who the druggie is NOW!

Update soon!
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is such a great story so far, I cannot wait to read more.
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
1 - drug usage. verrrrrrrry interesting. i have yet to read a story about one of the boys on drugs so im very interested as to see where this goes.

2 - How To Save A Life is one of my favorite songs -heart-

3 - prologues are good but leave many questions ;) haha cant wait to read more! :D
alwaysconfuzzled chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Me? Freaking out? Noo...

Okay yes, I am freaking out.

I've sucessfully chewed of most of my red nail polish.

And most of my nails.

This is crazy because I just can't work out who it is.

Okay's how I tried to work it:

Carlos: Definately not. Happy happy joy joy ball of sparky energy. He wouldn't do drugs - he already acts like he's high.

Logan: Hmmm, well. You love Loganangst, right? But it just doesn't sound like him. To be a druggie. He's too sensible and shiz.

James: I DON'T KNOW! I don't know - it sounds like him to have worried about the tour, got on sleeping pills, gone all downhill from there, because I think he's really probably quite insecure, because of his obsession with is appearence and his huge need to be famous. But I'm not sure!

Kendall: The only reason I think it could be him in any way is 'his' friends gave him five minutes to open the door. Kendall would barge straight in there. Actually it could be him, because he's the leader and there must be a lot of pressure on him and... am I going to deep into this? Methinks I am.

alwaysconfuzzled x

I just bit my lip so hard it bled. I hope you feel bad now. It really stings. THIS IS WHAT YOUR AMAZING ANGSTY FICS DO TO ME!
Manilai chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Well, I was gonna be like the other people OH MY GOSSSH I WONDER WHO IT ISSSSSS~ (lol no offense meant, even if it did offend you, and if it did, you can flame me over PM so I know who to ignore) but then I realized WELL WHO ELSE (that word would be in italics if I could... grrrr.) DO YOU WRITE ABOUT OH OH OHH OH (a la "Big Time Rush") but then I thought HMMM MAYBE SHE'S GONNA BE ALL SNEAKY-LIKE THIS TIME and I'm like NOOOO because if that was the case... Well, let's just wrap that up by saying that I'm excited to see HIM falling victim to drugs, for once. It's always the other guys, but to be honest I wondered why it wouldn't be him with all the implied pressure from school and parents and the band and um. Other stuff too. Trust me, I know, I've had thoughts too. Yes. So, um, I'll be reading this, even if I don't review... because I'm lazy and horrible with time management. Yeah. Okay. Bye now. I love you. Heart.
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
WOOT PACKERS! I may live in PA, but I'm all for 'em.

I totally listened to the song as I read this. I was like, sobbing.

Um, who is this? James? Logan? It's one of them right? FallingToFly likes James torture, but you do Logan right? So one of them, yeah?
Hats-R-Cool chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
omg this is sad- but I love it. Which BTR boy is it? Logan? Carlos? James? Kendall? It's killing me not to know! but i'm betting it's Logan for some reason cuz for a smart guy he does ots of stupid things.

anywayssssssssss update sooooooooooooon buh-bye
Mizz Nikki chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wow, I so love How To Save a Life and I know I'm gonna love this story.

Hmm, I kind of think the addict is Kendall. I can't imagine it being Logan since well, Logan wants to be a doctor. I can't ever imagine Carlos doing drugs cause of his character in the show. So that left it between James and Kendall. Since Kendall is the leader of the band, I think it would be intersting if it was Kendall.

Either way, I know I'm gonna love this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Update soon, please! :D
mIsS-vIcToRy96 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Am I the first one to review? Score 1 for me! :)

So I'm wondering who this is.. I assumed it was Logan at first, but I don't think he would do that... James would probaly make sense... Or maybe Carlos...

I can already tell that this story will be great. Update soon, please? :)
SmileCauseItsWorthIt chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I'm guessing James. Just saying that up front, it seems like a James-ish angst going on here. Now I feel like a bitch for saying that about James and not having faith in him...

But it can't be Logan becuase he's all doctory and knows all about that kind thing and would never do that. And Carlos is such a happy and adorable ball of energy, so that would be completely out of character for him. And then Kendall's the leader and he wouldn't want to do that to his friends, he would think about them up front. So I guess it has to be James.

But anyway, that was awesomely angsty and I loved it! You've gotten me hooked yet again. Can't wait for your next update!
OMWG chapter 1 . 2/6/2011

wait crap.

Um anyway Laura you need to stop with the amazingness because it's making me feel jealous so just. You know. Maybe tone it down a little bit?

Lol I did D.A.R.E. in fifth grade.

Why am I excited about this I know someone who died from a drug overdose I should be sad but nopenopenope, I'm not. Which is good. I'm just excited for the Jamesangst.

I just realized you never mentioned who it was that was the druggie. I know but I won't say anything just in case I'm not the only one who stalks the reviews you get. But knowing your track record people might figure it out anyway. Like if I wrote this, someone would review and be like, "Lol don't even try you James freak."

ANYWAY. This is another great start to an epic story I'm going to see if I can stay on board with this one the whole time.
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »