Reviews for How to Save a Life
Logies-Girl chapter 27 . 8/20/2011
YAY good on ya james now we have to wait for kendall and carlos to come around.
Logies-Girl chapter 25 . 8/20/2011
-sniffle, sniffle- another great chapter, omg i started to cry when carlos had his outburst, i hope they can all move on from this :/
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 34 . 8/20/2011
That was great
Liz210 chapter 34 . 8/20/2011
Sad this is coming to a close but I've enjoyed reading through it! Please update soooon!

Xo witnessgreatness21
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 34 . 8/20/2011
James seeks the comfort he has been looking for... Yay! And Logan finally starts talking, after James has a temper tantrum and punches the concrete wall!

Everybody is falling back together! Weird saying...

As for Big Time Wedding... It was awesome! And so packed with action at the end! I really hope you get to see it, cuz I won't give any of it away!

Update soon! Can't wait for the last chapter!
OneDayTheRobotsWillCry chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
:O

You. Killed. Danny.

togetherwecouldbealright chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
Poor Danny. /3 I hope Logan's okay. :/ if not, well, all hope is lost. Great chapter. Update soon.
inastorminmybestdress chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
I'm not ashamed to admit I cried a little. Why Danny? He was one of the only OCs I ever wished was a canon character.

Have you read 'Breakdown' by HeavenRose? Because this chapter reminded me of the twist in the end of that, except on a slightly smaller scale. I was still afraid you'd actually killed Logan. Especially when it said it was a heart attack.

I'm kind of sad this is almost over, it's one of my favourite stories for BTR.

Update soon!

Elz :)
Logies-Girl chapter 22 . 8/20/2011
all i can say is thank you soo much for not killing logan off like u did in into the west omigod i have to keep reading to see what happens thank you for having such an amazing creative mind this should be a movie or something
Logies-Girl chapter 21 . 8/20/2011
logan dont die!
Logies-Girl chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
omigod ur f'ing amazing
Sastiel chapter 33 . 8/19/2011
Holy crap! I friggen' thought Logan died woman! That is not okay. Okay? Never trick us like that again! I feel kinda like Kendall did(or was it James?) I'm seriously relieved it wasn't Logan. Seriously.
Logies-Girl chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
i'm confused in chapter 19 it was max and in this chapter it was mark?
irishoreo chapter 33 . 8/19/2011
Soo much ANGST! And I have a baby shower to attend tomorrow(or later sinces its after 12)...now I need to find a good Cargan smut...
musicfreak1107 chapter 33 . 8/19/2011
Yay Logan's not dead! But I had kinda started to like Danny...sad day...

Can't wait to read more! :D
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »