Reviews for Calling All Angels
Winchestergirl5 chapter 20 . 3/5/2012
I told you I'd finish the story! Oh dear... when I read that her mom would have to die (again) I will admit that i teared up. This was beautiful. I can't wait for the baby and I'm actually starting to like Bailee again! Great end for the story, for now :)
Winchestergirl5 chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
Hahah no the spell was fine. Chloe's mom...? What? I'll just have to keep reading to find out ;).I told you I'd finish it...
Winchestergirl5 chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
Aw LJ is perfect and it's really neat how they came up with the name. Chloe's last name is James and Lawrence... it's great! yay! I was actually glad to see Bailee this time! And yes, I knew it would be Wanda!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
I hope everything is okay. They could call Wanda!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
I loved this one too. It was funny and I loved all of Chloe's mood swings. i also loved Sam's line about "that was just you right" to dean's description of the yelling and crying. Ooh, I'm happy to help with the name of baby Winchester unless you've already got one. let me know if you do want suggestions!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
Hm... perhaps Dean is finally coming around to the idea of Chloe being a witch? She can help!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
OH that's why she had the key. had you been planning that all along? if not, way to tie that in! Loving this story.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
Aw, this was so sweet and perfect. The scene btween the four of them was hilarious actually where Kaylee was trying to cover up why they were in the bathroom. I'm so happy now!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
For some reason I have a feeling that Kaylee is not the one that's pregnant... let's see if I'm right.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I love that at the beginning when she was talking about wanting a family, she was doing a simple, mundane task like making a sandwich. it really just highlighted her desire for family life. I'm glad that they made up too.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Aww Kaylee deserves a good guy finally! I'm glad that she and Sam are going to give it a try :). Madilyn and Dean are so cute. Both of them seem to be easily settling into parenting roles.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
Chloe is already turning out to be very motherly to Madilyn. I like Madilyn and, don't fret, you're writing her very well. How old is she supposed to be? Dean is back! Hopefully they will work things out.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
Aw, Chloe seems to really be turning into a great hunter. Again, I love her and Sam's friendship and I actually really loved the scene between Dean and Grace.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
OK i take it back. I think it was good for Bailee and Dean to have that talk because they both have loved ones in "the business" meaning she helped him. She gave him someone to relate to. I loved Chloe and Kaylee's sleepover and yeah, kaylee and Sam are definitely more than just friends!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
WHAT DEAN WHY ARE YOU GOING TO SEE BAILEE!