Reviews for Wonderland with a twist!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
I like your story a lot. . but sadly, I'm just to uncreative to come up with any suggestion... *sigh* anyways, I hope you figure it out soon! And when you do, Update!
Uchiha no Kaori chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
Only with twenty you say? Hmmmmm...Then I shall make it so!

*becomes number 20*

Ahahahaaha!

Now then...

*clears throat*

Stayne shouldn't get your lovely OC. She's much more fit for Hatter. :D I mean. How can you NOT love Hatter/Oc fluff. w

I look forward to the next chapter.
PoisonLily chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
Please continue this story I really like can't wait for the next one. I really like the fact that Tarrant is the same age so he is a kid when she first vists baby hatter is cute :)
PoisonLily chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Not sure if the vote is over but I vote number 3 :D
PoisonLily chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Its gotta be the hatter and oc pairing forget the knave he's crap lol
PoisonLily chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
I do really like this story so far however the fact you have changed some of the characters names is slightly annoying also I spotted what I believe to be a mistake in this chapter : you have said that the hatter get a Irish accent when angry when it should be Scottish. Not sure if you meant to do that but I thought I'd let you know anyway. I do like this story and I hope you continue it I would like to see a little more originality coming up especially in terms of the hatter and the oc's relationship. But well done and I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Niphuria chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Other than a few grammar errors this is pretty funny! I'm finding this enjoyable and for a parody, this is fun!

But please, as a very wise woman once said, don't hold back a story due to reviews or lack or reviews. Please, just write the story as you like! But please don't threaten to stop unless you get x-amount of reviews. Believe me, if I only went by reviews I'd never write anything! :D

So, please go on!

Oh, and if you can, correct the spacing on this chapter. It's difficult to read.

It's cute to see Stayne and Tarrant both jealous trying to be the best gentleman. LOL
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
I CHOOSE #3!
One of Those Faces chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Rosethorn chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Flashback of the Stayne's point of view, it would be interesting. :)
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
I LOVES IT SOOOOOOO MUCH! PLEASE DONT STOP WRITING! AND PLEASE TELL ME THAT ANDREA ENDS UP THE HATTER! I DONT LIKE THAT RED KNAVE GUY CAUSE HE WORKS FOR THE BAD QUEEN!...TOODLES!
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
I LOVES IT! PLEASE DONT STOP WRITING IT!

PS. I THINK IT SHOULD BE THE MAD HATTER AND ANDREA NOT THAT STUPID RED KNAVE!
One of Those Faces chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
My random guess is Stayne and the Hatter cuz I can't really think of anyone else. Update soon!
Disabled Profile chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
The Hatter and Andrea all the way!
Ranguvar27 chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
I do love the parody, and the idea of Andrea inserting herself in the story is a great one. Also, as Niphuria said, she's thankfully not a Sue.

However, I do have to take major issue with something in this chapter. (Disclaimer before pedantic lecturing-if it is meant as parody, ignore me and focus only on the good parts of the review.)

Stayne is his *last* name, not his first. His first name is Ilosovic, and he is not related to Tarrant. Unless, of course, this is an entirely different Stayne.

Oh, and you forgot to add {Insert Wavy Flash-Back Effect Here}. You can't have a flashback without one of those! ;)