Reviews for The Art Of Letting Go
Alecks454 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
You should do another lomille song fic.
Gisselle chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This made me cry :'). It was soo good!
TheLovelyRusher chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
this was great! I loved it! Good job!
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
So sad for Camille.. But I really love both of the songfics make more:) and make it happy:) hehehhehe!:D
MiiMyselfandTime chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
this was amazing! I love Lomille :)
happygirl57 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Great job, my dear. This was so heart breaking and even though I knew that they wouldn't end up together, I was in tears the whole time. They deserve each other, but at the same time I'm happy they found the courage to let go and still be happy.
GhostGirlMD chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
This broke my heart, since I'm such a huge Lomille lover. but it was excellent and i loved it :) 3
GhostGirlMD chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Excellent song to go with it, I listened to it while I was reading and it fit the story line extremely well. Excellent one-shot, I had a lot of fun reading it :)
Mizmal BTR Fan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Aww, this was really great. I hope that maybe you'll change your mind and make it multi-chapter... or at least make a sequel. I want to read what happens next. )
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Aw!
xBleepblapbloopx chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This was great and sad all at the same time. I can't beleive it either hopefully they will get together soon.
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wow this is good. I love your emotions and how you portrayed Camille. So true to the episodes emotions. You are an amazing writer hope to see more works from you!

Joanna
LOMILLE chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wow, I've always loved this song and I like how you did this. It could've related to the song a tad bit more but it was a good read.