Reviews for Motherhood
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 1 . 3/16
I'm sure women who hasn't had a baby must be feel the same way as Sakura. "Will they be a good parents?" I think that's a normal uncertainty as a mother to be. I'm kinda annoyed tho with Sakura in her pregnancy. She's too stubborn for her own good. She finally came to her sense only after she fell from the stair.
Anyway, I like the baby's name, Uchiha Toshiro. Uchiha Ramen is hilarious tho! kkkkk
sauskaepanda chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Ah that was totally Kawaii! Lol I love it :) If you can could you do another chapter?
Saku And Haru chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Saku: so cuuttteeee i love it! 3
J.vox23 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
is this a oneshot? if not update soon!
StrawberryxChocolate chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is cute :3
HelloBatty73 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
loved it!
Noura chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
that was really good, you kept Sasuke in character (he is difficult to be :P)
and I would like to read another chapter and more of your work!
Until next time isA! :D
Lady Syndra chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
heart-away chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
You did such a great job with this. I look forward to reading more of your works in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write this!
walnut chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
like it. too bad hasn't been updated
Black Rose chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was adorable! I know that there will be problems in the future especially for young couples with kids, but right now, this is adorable! I like how you didnt make Sasuke to OOC, I mean he should show a warm and caring side to both his child and wife, but you did it in a nice, moderate way, that fits with the Uchihas. The name of the baby is awsome! Or maybe I just think that because it reminds me of my favorite character in Bleach, anyhow, it seemed fitting. I cant wait to see how you will make the next chapters and where you will take the story. Update soon, please!
Master Chief of Puppetland chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is Amazing!
Vertigo-36 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
beautiful
the.terrorist chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
What I loved most about this story was Sasuke. Big surprise. Haha!

I think you captured perfectly just how much Sakura means to him when she fell down the stairs and hurt herself. He is a man that lost everything once, and there are very few stories out there who actually bother with reminding us of that. Usually, everything is all sunshine and rainbows when he marries Sakura, and that is alright, but it makes the story less realistic. The 'protectiveness' that he is bound to feel towards his wife is part of him, and I'm glad you decided to portray that.

Another something that I just LOVED was the scene at the hospital, after she gave birth. He was so hesitant and so unsure of how she would react, and so damn CUTE I must have squealed!

I also liked the fact that Kakashi named the baby! *sigh* I just love Kakashi!

I am so lazy when it come to reviewing... I'm probably worse then you! Haha. BUT I figured since you took the time to review my story, I should do the same. It was actually the first time I got a review from an author I already knew and whose story I favorite'd myself. So, I've been meaning to do this for a looong while... and now I finally got around to it!

Anyway, please update soon!
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
That was really good i like it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »