Reviews for Motherhood
xFlipJamsx chapter 1 . 6/22
please continue the story i really want to know what happens.
giselleg chapter 1 . 5/30
So beautiful! :D
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 1 . 3/16
I'm sure women who hasn't had a baby must be feel the same way as Sakura. "Will they be a good parents?" I think that's a normal uncertainty as a mother to be. I'm kinda annoyed tho with Sakura in her pregnancy. She's too stubborn for her own good. She finally came to her sense only after she fell from the stair.
Anyway, I like the baby's name, Uchiha Toshiro. Uchiha Ramen is hilarious tho! kkkkk
sauskaepanda chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Ah that was totally Kawaii! Lol I love it :) If you can could you do another chapter?
Saku And Haru chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Saku: so cuuttteeee i love it! 3
J.vox23 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
is this a oneshot? if not update soon!
StrawberryxChocolate chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is cute :3
HelloBatty73 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
loved it!
Noura chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
that was really good, you kept Sasuke in character (he is difficult to be :P)
and I would like to read another chapter and more of your work!
Until next time isA! :D
Lady Syndra chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
heart-away chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
You did such a great job with this. I look forward to reading more of your works in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write this!
walnut chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
like it. too bad hasn't been updated
Black Rose chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was adorable! I know that there will be problems in the future especially for young couples with kids, but right now, this is adorable! I like how you didnt make Sasuke to OOC, I mean he should show a warm and caring side to both his child and wife, but you did it in a nice, moderate way, that fits with the Uchihas. The name of the baby is awsome! Or maybe I just think that because it reminds me of my favorite character in Bleach, anyhow, it seemed fitting. I cant wait to see how you will make the next chapters and where you will take the story. Update soon, please!
Master Chief of Puppetland chapter 1 . 12/19/2011