Reviews for Alice Human Sacrafice
Twisted chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
I loved reading the two Alices. i would like when you have time to make a new one. i would but i dont know who would fit
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
loves it please keep it up kay
Lilac Rose6 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
*is in the Crona corner*

Envy: well lookit what you did now! First you got her all excited and hyper, now you disapoint her!

Piko: but Lilac-onee DID like the fact that she apologized to her in the AN, it made her happy-ish...

Envy: say that to the girl hiding in the corner with a cloud of gloom hovering over her head! *glowers* your lucky she confiscated my kantana.

Piko: actually, she just hid it. He hasn't found it yet.

Envy: *growls*

Piko: anyways, Lilac-onee told me to tell you to 'get your butt moving and finish killing Miku, dangit!'

Envy: and that its weird, cause she has been singing this song all day and when she got on the computer you had updated this story- even if it WAS just an AN.

Piko: so update soon Koneko-onee-chan!

Envy: *grumbles* want my friggin kantana...

Lady Lilac Envy Piko-chan
Lilac Rose6 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
*Chants* KILL MIKU! KILL MIKU! KILL MIKU! Ano, heh... Miku-hater here! Lolz, her voie is so high, it grates against my ears. So ANNOYING. Geesh... annnyways. Kaito wasn't actually shot by omeone else, he stood in front of a mirror, crossed his eyes, and held the gun to his head. It LOOKED like someone else shot him (to Kaito anyway) because his eyes were crossed. Try it, it works and is SO creepy. I have taken a liking to creepy songs lately... Castle on a Cloud, Alice Human Sacrifice, Dark Woods Circus, Misa No Uta, and L frum Death Note singing in his sexy voice. XD sorry. Update soon, I wanna watch Miku DIE. *Insert maniacal laughter and lightning in backround*

Lady Lilac
Lilac Rose6 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
, SO COOL! Loved it! Heehee! Ohnooesz! The next one will be Kaito! Poor Kaito-kun! Miku? KILL HER, KILL HER! Eh heh heh... *evil smile* Len and Rin? *cri3es in Crona Corner*

can I make an Alice? That would be SO cool! I'll send you a PM, I guess! Heehee, this story is awesome, update soon!

Lady Lilac