Reviews for Unintended Consequences
Guest chapter 26 . 7/17/2014
So wich is it does Richard love the child or not, you've given conflicting reports
Guest chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Your version of Kahlen seems to paint her as one of the dumbest girls in the realm.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
If I was Richard I would kick the stank bitch to the curb
pyromatic18 chapter 64 . 8/11/2012
Amazing story! going to dive into the sequels now!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
I really like this story, but you should know that The Breath of Life is used to bring someone who as already died back to life. Richard was still alive, giving him the breath of life was completely pointless, because it didn't do anything.
Sword of Truth Fan chapter 30 . 9/10/2011
AWFUL! You are ruining Goodkinds work!
Pursuer of Destiny chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
What does Post-MARKED mean? I love "The Chimes Toll a Firestorm" ! Hope I can make myself not read it for one month to wait for a series of awesome surprises!
addicted2fic chapter 64 . 4/20/2011
This story is fantastic. Absolutely wonderful.
addicted2fic chapter 64 . 4/20/2011
This story is fantastic. Absolutely wonderful.
confessorlove chapter 64 . 4/8/2011
That was incredibly sweet and hot. I'm so glad Richard was able to help ease Kahlan through this trauma. I'd definately read a sequel if you write one.
ForeverRK chapter 64 . 4/8/2011
Awww yaay! Richard always knows how to bring back K from

the Edge..Sooo Loved this chapter..Sorry i was late..I

had started reading this since like 9am in the morning

and was getting all excited! When this ugly BIG looking

cockroach made it's way into my room Ah! Long Story LOL

Cant wait for the SeQuel! hee hee ;)
Kurt-Blaine-endgame chapter 64 . 4/8/2011
please please do a sequel!
NinjaSheik chapter 64 . 4/8/2011
LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON!
Delectable Sweetness chapter 64 . 4/8/2011
Wow! That was amazing. I really enjoyed the story and I can't believe it's finished. You did a really great job writing it and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. :)
NCIS LA Girl chapter 63 . 4/7/2011
Ok great chapter! I love it but it is sad that this amazing story is coming to an end soon!