Reviews for An Unanticipated Detour
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Cool!
Bowser Jr's Descendant chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is the second time I've read this, and I loved it both times. I'll just say I would love to see this storyline somehow developed further, especially the idea of Teal'c, Michael Carpenter, and of course Harry having to work together against some combined threat.
It's good as a stand-alone, though.
-Philowen Aster
SpiralEater chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I really loved this. There was a profound sense of respect for the characters and settings of two very different settings with none of the too common posturing less graceful writers tend to shoehorn in. If you ever continue this I'd sincerely love to see more.
Mr.Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Coolness!
Captures what little I know of Stargate and what I know of Dresden Files.
ZecoreZecron chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Well, I can't say what I want to because I'm in a public place and it is kinda hard to type it, but it goes something like "FLabalgahmoarohmygod that was awesome!" or something to that affect.
seinka chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Awesome story, I love it!
Description of the wizards from Teal'c's perspective is just amazing. And Harry's business card is the best moment in here.
By the way, I would really, really like to know what Luccio saw in Teal'c during the soulgaze and what she thought. :)
Todeswind chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Very good, flows well and you knew when to end it. Impressive.
MisterD8a chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That's it. Oh I hope there is more.

James
simys chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Sweet Nice Fight seen
Thaumh chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
X?D

YEEE!

I likey! I especially like how Harry is mentioned only in passing, and not actually in this story. You could do more (and I'm sure many of us including me would love you to do so), but you don't *need* to. This is a perfect if tantalizing little stand-alone.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Heya JB,

just re-read this story, and I have to say it's one I would love to see continued. So, if puppy dog eyes would help your muse, consider my baby blues in full floppy eared puppy mode.

Clark
iyaerP chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow.

That is pure AWESOME.

This feels like it had been written by the combined work of Jim Butcher and the SG1 writing staff, and I say that as the highest possible terms of praise.
Zarz chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Cool! I love this idea! I'm so glad Teal'c and Michael got to fight together, and I really hope that they all do join forces at some point. Perhaps the SGC could become the second mortal institution to join the Unseeligh Accords? Anyway, great work! I hope I'll get to read the sequel someday!
Endymion2314 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Just kinda thinking, Blackstaff Ori ship Crunch new crater.
MaximilianShade chapter 1 . 3/1/2011