Reviews for Ganondorf’s Childhood Years
James Duncan chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
i like the entire thing! so much! only thing,you misspelled some want to fix them.
(clears throat),this really fits with ganondorf from what ive seen playing through tloz games.
especially,the character deaths & relation/friendships ganondorf has with malon & others.
when they're released i'll read through more to see what i think. for now 5 star rating.
go kristin3! its definite i'd like it because i have him as 1 of my video-game
character obsessions & i act him out ALOT. thanks for the story. (end of text).
OMG chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
I love it! This story rocks! I always wondered what would be a good reson to be so evil?
Primmly chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
You know what's crazy? I was playing Ocarina of Time for the 3DS and as I was riding around Hyrule field this story popped up in my head, I had read it back in 2002 when there was only the first two chapters written!

Wow I must have been like 10 when I read it, I can't believe I managed to find it again when I didn't even know the name! It took a couple hours but I finally found it! :D

Just thought I'd let you know that this story has stayed with me for so long haha
abby chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
why did it have to be so sad it feels like he is all alone
abigail lynn wyrick chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
i didn't really like the ending or the whole adult hood if you ever write any more stories of ganondorfs child hood please promise me 2 things one you won't skip to adult hood and two you will put pitures of the stuff that's going on in the story because ganondorf is my favorite villain and my friend really likes zand from twilight princess i really would like to see a pitcure of ganondorf as a child he would be so inocent and cute I really only liked his child hood part because when link stabed ganondorf that was messed up is ocarina of time really like that sighned a good fan of ganondorfs child hood
abigail lynn wyrick chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
I didn't like the endind and is ganondorf really links dad? If he is then when you stab ganondorf that's super messed up and did ganondorfs parents really get there neks slit and is that really ganondorf is evil but i really liked it when ganondorf was a kid but i would have really loved if i had a piture of him as a child or if i had a child hood like him ganondorf is my favorite villan and my friend really likes zant in twilight princess if you wright another storie of ganondorfs child hood i only ask of you that you won't just skip to adult hood so quickly because i really loved this story except the whole adult hood part i bet ganondorf would be really cute so in your next storie please in clude some pictures because i would love to see ganondorf as a child he would be so inocient and cute I ask you very nicely that you make more stories of ganondorfs child hood and please addsome pitcures to it thank you sighned a great fan of ganondorfs child hood
abigail chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Dj Luca chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
thats a good story. i want to read the other ending
Ashley Shea chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
of all,this story rocks!I actually felt like i was going to cry at the ,I think the ending is fine.i don't think you have to write another thats just my opinion.;)
LaAriella chapter 9 . 6/29/2004
I thought this was a cute story, its so hard to find any romance involving Ganondorf! I mean, he had to turn evil for some reason, its not like anyone's really born being evil. Although I must admit the name Lily? Doesn't really invoke anything, it sounds a bit too common. I also wondered why Link wasn't completely devastated knowing he killed his dad (no matter how evil Ganondorf was he was still his dad), but I guess you had to follow the whole OoT storyline. You did a great job describing Ganondorf in his younger years (hence the title) and it was a worthy story for him.
Black Triforce chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
okay...Interesting.
Sagitar Darkclaw chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
Excellent. It's hard to find a fic that is nicely written with an intriguing plot while still staying true to the genius of the original Zelda series, but you seem to have no problem.
Ame Yumeko chapter 9 . 12/21/2002
Hmm. Sorta Star-Wars-ish. C'mon, you didn't think you were going to get through without hearing that, did ya? . Very nice story, I'm looking foward to sequels!

Write on! ~Yume
Jynxfreak chapter 9 . 10/6/2002
Hiya!

oh. my. god. I've read this story through and I thought you'd like to know it's the first story in ages that has made me give that kind of happy sigh at the end ya know what I mean? man, I love it! I do have one question for ya though, what, in your imagination, does young Ganondorf's hair look like? cause I have pictures of when he was an adult and that shows him with short, spiky hair, but in your amazing fic at about the second or third chapter there's a part where... hang on I'll find the quote...

'...Said Seri, as Ganondorf felt her hand brush off the hairs from his face'

if his hair was short then that couldn't happen, and I wanna know what kind of hair you think he should have because I wanna draw him! I live to write comics!

Also I read your bio... I love Vegeta as well! it sounds like we could have many an interesting chat.

Mail me back, I LUV to talk!

this has been a message from your friendly neighbourhood idiot, THE FREAK!
Christian chapter 9 . 5/13/2002
THAT WAS 1 OF UR SADDEST ENDINGS I WAS ABOUT 2 CRY BUT THE PEOPLE AROUND ME WOULD HAVE THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY! WRITE MORE! -_-~_-