Reviews for I Am Your Slave
Bushwah chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Her fate is a dark one.
Skywalker195 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Interesting, I hadn't pictu as actually seeing her master die to lead to her fall, as not only would that have been dangerous, but she most likely would have tried to fight him. It's an interesting idea though, and I'd love to see more.
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Well done first off. I've played a bit of Force Unleashed, but never managed to finish it. If I had, I probably would understand the scene more. Even so, it was very well written, the battle. And you did well in capturing Maris's hope fading and then returning only to fade again. As I read it, I kept hoping Maris would interviene, even though he shouldn't, almost like you almost wanted Luke to kill the Emperor in RotJ. But anyway, back to the story. The only things I have to critique are mechanics if you will. Maybe it comes from having a picky spell-checker on my own, but one of your sentences isn't really complete, and one word was misspelled: "An otherwordly prophecy of my own fate." You did misspell 'otherworldly' and it isn't a complete sentence. Still, even with these it's a very well-done story. Keep your eyes out for these little things though because other readers notice them. ;)