Reviews for Black Cat
DelilaJules chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
So, the cat is the killer?
Is it like a vampire or something?
bobblestheninja chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
You discribed my first cat perfectly I will have to tell his spirit off for haunting NCIS agents from beyond the grave love the story
bobblestheninja chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Please keep posting I really want to know what happens next
4MeJasper chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Is it the cat?
4MeJasper chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Cat again. Mystery...
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Black cat, huh!
starjems88 chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Cant wait to read more :)
AleBing31 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
is very good and I really love your writing ... please continue
Sagebm1 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I just read chapters 1-3 in such fascination I was bumfuzzeled when I went to go on to 4 and realized it "isn't" yet! Please, continue with this story (*and soon!), I am swept up in it and really want continuation! Thanks!
alix33 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
"it's soul slicing eyes were directed directly at him." - "its soul slicing eyes were directed directly at him."
alix33 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
"It might get done faster is McGeek would show up." - "if McGeek would show up".
I am hugely glad it was Tim's apartment and not mine the cat showed up at, since I positively hate, loathe, abhor and detest cats.
shialuvr222 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
This is so creepy...
I love it.
Please continue soon! This is awesome! :D
DelilaJules chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Bubble Buster chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
My, my, my deary. You post too far and few in between on this story. It is most excellent, and even thought you post a large intervals, I think that by doing that you build the suspense.

I see how you corrected your mistake of Tim not being allergic to the cat here in the second chapter. Smooth correction. A cat from another world, a cat with a creepy smile and glowing skeleton. Most intriguing. It is certainly up my alleyway. Please post soon, for it is near Halloween and I need a good scary chapter from this fic to read.
Danny chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Would you mind continuing it? it sounds awesome!