Reviews for Ichigo The New School Arc
please update
Ellimist01 chapter 4 . 4/13
Well there were many things that pissed me off in this chapter, almost enough to make me stop reading, but there is something interesting I've found in your story that makes me willing to ignore it to see. The thing is one noticed since the first chapter that there are too many similarities to some other bleach-rosario fanfics I've read and I'm wondering if they copied you or the other way around. I mean if the scenes and wording are the same it really makes you wonder if this was copied from this story or this author copied those. While someone would normally consider the first they read original and 2nd plagiarized, this story is probably further ahead than most I've read before so I find it unlikely, even with this horrible grammar.
In this story you are making Yoruichi look, act, and sound like a pretty loose slut, more than anyone else has so far to my memory of all the stories that I have read so far and that is just from the few times that she is even shown/mentioned in the story so far.
F14M3RZ chapter 5 . 3/21
... Shuzen Akua. The world needs more crazy sword chicks to fall for Ichigo.
Nallid chapter 23 . 3/21
i have been constantly reading this since i found it and i suddenly noticed that i had caught up and i was all like
"what?...no...no!...nO!...NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
needless to say, i want more
F14M3RZ chapter 3 . 3/21
Ah, Gin, right... now I think the guy from the pool earlier is somewhat less cool.
F14M3RZ chapter 2 . 3/21
When someone you don't care for flirts with you, you avoid them...
When you claim someone is yours, you don't hesitate...
When you deny someone, you rebuke!
That is the power of Resolve.
... Lol, that guy that jumped out of the pool is awesome.
Zangetsu, you lucky punk... I wonder how Holo-Ichi feels about this.
F14M3RZ chapter 1 . 3/21
Aww, Nemu's so cute when she's being all existential.
Axcel chapter 10 . 3/14
In the manga, Moka's three sizes do not change with her transformation. In fact, the only change at all is her hair color, eye color, pupils, and personality.
Axcel chapter 6 . 3/14
Well, Kuyou is about to be personally dragged into Hell. Literally. By the way, you are misspelling "Oh" constantly as "O", which is incorrect. Also, "patients" should be "patience", "presents" should be "presence", and a bunch of other things of both spelling and grammar. It isn't too bad, though.
Axcel chapter 5 . 3/14
I thought rescuing Yuzu came after the Winter War had ended? At the very least, I thought it happened after he mastered his Hollow powers (though not his full Hollow form).
Axcel chapter 2 . 3/13
I can see all the ladies wanting Zangetsu. He IS awesome, after all!
dehane fouad chapter 6 . 3/10
exelent fanfic svp intégré neliel dans la fanfic c'est mon perso préfére
BANKAIZEN chapter 23 . 3/6
nice
Please update this story next.