Reviews for Ichigo The New School Arc
lachyfrost chapter 1 . 6/19
Bro, now your just making shit up. Trying to get him as the harem lord or some shit, the shit with moka, okay I can kind understand. But literal mind control and trying to kill moka and him? And his like I'll get through to you, I'll protect you? Like what? Don't fucking change him, and if you do Write OOC. Cause the proper ichigo would have just kicked her ass and be done with it. No thought of killing at all, all this added drama to get him some pussy? He sure as hell didn't kill the guy trying the rape moka, so why her? Fucking dumb.
Beowolf 43 chapter 23 . 6/1
Update, would you kindly?
ced1420 chapter 2 . 5/29
literally
Rereading this it’s easy to see that ichigos Quincy scrift power in the dxd crossover is a more fleshed out version of his power sharing here it’s interesting have to wonder what Athena wanted though with early statements of the Greek gods in America sounds like Percy Jackson
alefrosier chapter 11 . 3/14
La historia va muy bien, simplemente no me gustó esta mierda del potencial humano ilimitado, el ser humano no es ilimitado de ninguna manera.
Uzumaki Shadowfox chapter 23 . 12/21/2021
I am enjoying this story please continue.
Hikari Nova chapter 23 . 8/2/2021
you should think about reviving and updating this story it's good
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 8/2/2021
lol Q-Zangetsu getting some love from shirayuki XD
RomanThrone chapter 23 . 3/12/2021
I really enjoyed reading this story. I am kinda sad that it is discontinued, but none the less great job.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/9/2021
This chapter reminded me of the ark in naruto when sasuke goes with the sound 4 and naruto team goes to get him.
Codename dx chapter 1 . 2/18/2021
really enjoyed can you add ggio into the story
Moondog24 chapter 1 . 2/4/2021
hey man overall very enjoyable. my biggest and only complaint really is the horrendus grammatical errors. it was just bad. you definitely need a proof reader but other than that good job. keep going with it. you can take this story so much further.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/22/2021
Very good story wish I could see the next chapter soon
vparadox12122000 chapter 23 . 1/11/2021
...and years passed and memories fade as an awesome story is forgotten...
vparadox12122000 chapter 11 . 1/10/2021