Reviews for Ichigo The New School Arc
gerrkles chapter 23 . 9/21
Please continue! This story is so good it hurts!
ZiggySmallz chapter 23 . 9/8
This was an amazing story while it lasted and I think I might actually be grieving that it isn't finished and has been stalled for over a year. Thank you do much for sharing it. I loved every second.
XMisterdarkX chapter 23 . 9/5
I'm interested in history and I hope to appear rukia and ichigo and actulizalo kill and spent a year
So Athena is here.
hevenlydemonknight chapter 23 . 8/19
Awesome
Tachibana Kabuki chapter 11 . 6/11
What the hell BATMAN!?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 4/17
ooh. i wonder... what sort of power will tatsuki have? hmm...
The Midnight Judge chapter 23 . 4/16
This is a fantastic story so far and i really do hope you continue it at some point.
tee chapter 23 . 4/6
This fic is dead, isn't it
Lopmon-013 chapter 23 . 4/7
I relly like your fanfic , please continue ! And please include rukia soon i love her as a character kkkk
It's been over a year. Please update.
Default Characte chapter 23 . 2/28
It's been so long this was/still is a great story shame this is where it seems it ended
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 5 . 2/23
I noticed you occasionally use drought (dry-spell) in place of doubt (unbelief) there was another common mistake but the word/instance escapes me, sorry.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 4 . 2/22
This story is too cool I look past the occasional misspellings, wrong word choices and mistakes between singular and plural for the jewel this story is.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 2 . 2/22
lol at marital arts I was like oh noes Ichigo is getting ready for polygamy in marriage. I know it had to have been a typo or a very comedic misspelling of martial arts.