Reviews for Zoey
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how Zoey started conducting her own investigation like her mother would. I loved how she texted all her friends to find out what every one knew of their dead friend's whereabouts before she was found murdered! I loved how she discovered leads to a new kid her friend was seeing prior to her death! I loved how Zoey had a cohort in Kevin who assisted her! Please update soon!
Regina chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
I think the kids would be quite a bit more upset than they seem to be, if they really were close to the victim. They sound like they're not really upset about it at all, which was odd to me. Also, the fact that one of the friends' names is Kevin is kind of confusing - I laughed out loud when I read the line:

"Do you mind taking Kevin too? He said both of his parents are at work and can't come get him."

because I thought she was trying to get Castle to babysit Ryan. XD Maybe you can work that in as a joke later? Someone confuses Kevin the kid with Kevin the homicide cop? That could be a LOL moment.
Scully223 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
hey,

gonna be honest- I haven't read your fic... I just saw the title and read the summary... not that I guess it matters at this point but I was just wondering if you knew that there's a WIP called Separation Anxiety about Beckett and Castle raising a daughter named Zoey...
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
I love this story! I love that the investigation is continuing and all the kids were interviewed by a Det. Coleman! I love that Rick was there to collect the kids and bring them home! I love how Zoey is upset because she wants to figure out who did this to her classmate! I love it! Please update soon!
Bella Paige chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or funfacts, songs that the chapter reminds me of, anyway enjoy ;p

“That’s what I am told” LMAO

that she hates not knowing thinks and I'm just like her," (things)

going to take you to home," (two)

I hate not knowing thinks (things)

Especial (Especially)

‘Nobody Died by the Wilkson’
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Great setup Rick's and Kate's daughter discovers a body! That is a great setup for this story! Please update soon!
Bella Paige chapter 2 . 4/30/2011

She sounded very cold ... Zoey that is.

"You know you can work this case," – Is that meant to be (can’t)

Yeah it’s been a while ... curious to where this story goes.

I think in your time of absence I have written a novel and part why from the next.
zats chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
While browsing, found your story and liked what I have read so far. Hope to read more.
LalaGirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! This is AMA-HA-ZAING!
xxLooneyLovegoodxx chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I like it! I like it alot! Can't wait for another chapter! :)
alwaysbrennan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Haha! I liked your end authors note! I totally started whistling, lol.
Issa chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Zoey cursing in front of her father? NOPE! Disrespectful and a turn-ff right off the bat. Sorry.
Bella Paige chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Okay quick question ... how old is Zoey ... you said Alexis is still Uni

You see a dead body and All you have to say is “I have to call my mum”