Reviews for The Water Vapor Vexation
This is wonderful!
JLynnB chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Very well done! Tastefully sinful. (o:
shadowglove chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh, wow, good thing Sheldon's going to Penny's cuz I'm going to need to steal his cold shower now...
Melan B.D chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
pretty nice since i was coincidentally playing swan lake orchestra as i read and both reached their climax; the story and song...i couldnt laugh any louder.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
:D ;) Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! This goes to my fav list, too. Oh and was this hot. (I forgot: The Captain ... story, too) :D

Anyway I hope you will write more for this couple someday. I really loved these two stories. :)
Nick chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I'm guessing you're a girl or a prepubescent boy. You know why? Because no guy moans names when they go to rub one off. It's a plot device used by stupid authors who can't come up with better ways to introduce two characters into a sexual situation and nothing more.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh please tell me there's a sequel when Sheldon returns penny's shoes latter that night.
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Okay, that was super-hot and I loved it! Terrific read!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Good one-shot. )
SunaLove chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh dear, this is great! I love Sheldon/Penny, and I do have sort of a shower sex fetish, so what else can I say...

..thank you for not retiring from the fanfiction world! 3
spikelvr75 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This story is so amazing and hot! I loved it!
Lillia-Lillia chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Fantastic fic, very well written. I love a good shower scene and you did this pair justice. Keep writing!
Emerald447 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011